Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s asking if you can go private for a GP appointment for the medical as she wants it done and out the way. But will keep trying her one GP to get the medical.
Police were out at the shop and took CCTV of the person taking a photo of her car.
Will update if anything comes of it (if?)
And lastly it’s ok not to be ok, no matter what it is. She must be due on cause the letter took her by surprise.
She could see a GP every day if she has a private one. That’s a brilliant idea 👍🏼

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee, bloody well know you read here, the thing is, your so damn cocky and arrogant and downright smug when you think everything is going your way. But your so quick to turn on the give me sympathy tears when you need too. You had not forgotten about the DVLA at all because you have been asked in your comments if you had heard anything, you even replied to them. Stop with all your bullshit, it's getting boring.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s asking if you can go private for a GP appointment for the medical as she wants it done and out the way. But will keep trying her one GP to get the medical.
Police were out at the shop and took CCTV of the person taking a photo of her car.
Will update if anything comes of it (if?)
And lastly it’s ok not to be ok, no matter what it is. She must be due on cause the letter took her by surprise.
She never has an issue getting an appointment.. 😂 that’s cus she’s never been the drs when she said she has and now she has to actually go cus the dvla are on her case. Maybe this will make her see she needs to get a grip and stop thinking she can do as she likes and put other people at risk

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Right hang on!!!!

My blood is fing boiling at this hag!

You’re telling me the police came out to the village, got cctv and spoke to shops because someone got their fing phone out and took a picture that is perfectly legal to do… they then posted it online (reg blacked out!!!)

IF this really happened I have a huge problem with it!!!! It will be a case of it’s not what you know but who you know!!!

Merseyside police should have a lot more to do than run after this silly little b that posts their own information.

She tells us when she is getting her nails done, where she is going, she tells us her car make, colour, reg, she has shown her address, pictures of outside her house, she has told us she never had any cctv, she told us her back door wouldn’t lock…

No I’m fuming!!!

She is the one that needs looking into and if you are local and come under Merseyside police I really do feel you should phone up and ask for an explanation to this.

That is wasting police time and resources!!!

And if it didn’t happen she needs catching out on another lie!!!

People are getting broken into etc and they police aren’t coming out. Scared elderly people afraid to be in their own homes and she ‘apparently’ has had the police out on the person that took a picture of her.

@itsmejo please consider ringing the police about this. And well done, the medical is achieved.

We need debs, woe is me and @hiddengem to come out of hiding now. She seriously is getting too much!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3385.png

And if you wasn’t so smug clapping back and acting like you’re untouchable even in that video today all woe is me feel sorry for me!
Hope somebody bends your bus pass😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
oh get the violins princess peppa pig has to have a medical. Stop bullshitting your followers then. As for the police running out to the sunbeds for cctv etc bullshit they are so short staffed they haven’t got resources to just drop and run after a lying scruffy t. She’s prob got step dad wallet to go give a back handed to view the cctv. Shes such a vile horror I have literally no sympathy for her and I can’t wait for her fall down

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She hasn’t even got a case officer someone needs to ring up and ask for info with that crime number
I saw something about another tik tok person saying her sheep had been stolen the police said they can’t give details even with the crime reference number it’s data protection.
And also implied that the crime reference should not be shared 🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How can you fabricate literal video evidence of you saying it and make it into something it isn’t 🤣
The dvla have clearly watched them and think there is a cause for concern and need for an assessment.
They probably receive many reports malicious ones and dismiss them just as fast they clearly think this is worth their time and money to investigate to this level.
You are a complete narcissistic clown.
And you are the maker of your own downfall with your own stupidity.
And nobody wants H to be taken away from you I just feel you need to do better and re evaluate your life choices these crying videos being one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.