Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
IMG_3386.jpeg

Surely that’s lies? Defeats the whole purpose of it being confidential and no threats have been made? 🤷‍♀️
@itsmejo
Its a lie
Shes trying to create more drama
@itsmejo plz pop by for a chat

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Its a lie
Shes trying to create more drama
@itsmejo plz pop by for a chat
Tbh I think Jo, needs to be very careful if she does chose to respond to any of this on here, I wouldn’t want to give Aimee the satisfaction of being all “loooook what she said she’s just being malicious” bla bla
I’d just smile and wave 👋
And do what I need to do behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️
If Aimee doesn’t know your next move, she can’t prepare and Aimee if you read this
Ner ner ner 🤣

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Hi guys been mia over the weekend enjoying a weekend away jus about caught up on here....oh di dums poor princess tippy toes what r u goin to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 loving it and she thought nothing would come of it lol and u hadn't forgot about it as someone had asked in the comments and u said u hadnt heard anything back with a laughing emoji !!!!!! And u cant fabricate lies when all the evidence is what shes put out herself so stop gaslighting ppl u and yeah ur lounge is s and u still smell like cat piss

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I was the one that found the old tik tok of her driving that was on Facebook and uploaded it on here.

That cow knows full well she shouldn’t have been using her phone, filming herself whilst driving, singing and dancing along.

None of it was fabricated. I took it straight from HER Facebook. It is still on her Facebook. @itsmejo sent them that video exactly how it is.

Someone take this narc down!!! Please.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
IMG_3386.jpeg

Surely that’s lies? Defeats the whole purpose of it being confidential and no threats have been made? 🤷‍♀️
@itsmejo
I haven’t made any threats at all, all I did was report her undeclared medical issues and medications with evidence that SHE SPOKE OUT HER OWN WONKY MOUTH.
Aimee, YOU YES YOU broke a law and YOU also drink drive which puts you on a level with pond SKUM.
You are obviously worried about it because there is a high chance you will lose it and I smell 🐂💩 with the police saying they will find me 🤣🤣 Let me tell you if the DVLA ever gave my details out (GDPR & no crime committed except by yourself) you will make me a lot of money in a big national court case which won’t reflect good on you, the police or DVLA so 🖕🖕Legally you have nothing on me bit like your brain tbh 🤔Surprised the police didn’t say well you didn’t inform the DVLA so you have to deal with the consequences of YOUR actions.

The DVLA obviously have strong evidence against you from all your social media handles I gave them, the same place I got the videos from that are public. I just made them aware of you and your issues

Edit - Would love to know the fake fabricated evidence I sent in seeing as they are all your videos and posts that are public and as you are such an avid reader of here, you would of seen them

Last edited:

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
And why doesn’t she ever sincerely ask @itsmejo what she has done? Why doesn’t she say I can’t remember doing anything but it could be possible? Why doesn’t she say ‘well that would be extremely out of character for me but still if I’ve hurt someone I want to know what I’ve done and how I can make it right…’

No! It’s all woe is me, I’m the innocent victim and I’ve never done anything wrong.

Well you have and karma is a b and vengeance is a dish best served cold.

And you my love, are getting served and I’m totally here for it!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was the one that found the old tik tok of her driving that was on Facebook and uploaded it on here.

That cow knows full well she shouldn’t have been using her phone, filming herself whilst driving, singing and dancing along.

None of it was fabricated. I took it straight from HER Facebook. It is still on her Facebook. @itsmejo sent them that video exactly how it is.

Someone take this narc down!!! Please.
It’s ok, she’s taking her self down 🤭

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I haven’t made any threats at all all I did was report her undeclared medical issues and medications with evidence that SHE SPOKE OUT HER OWN WONKY MOUTH.
Catpiss YOU YES fIN YOU broke a law and YOU also drink drive which puts you on a level with pond SKUM.
You are obviously worried about it because there is a high chance you will lose it and I smell 🐂💩 with the police saying they will find me 🤣🤣 Let me tell you if the DVLA ever gave my details out (GDPR & no crime committed except by yourself) you will make me a lot of money in a big national court case which won’t reflect good on you, the police or DVLA so 🖕🖕Legally you have nothing thundergunt bit like your brain tbh 🤔Surprised the police didn’t say well you didn’t inform the DVLA so you have to deal with the consequences of YOUR actions.
CATPISS please just for me do a clap back annd list off the threats I’ve said to you, YOU can’t can you as your speaking s again to get your pathetic sympathy votes.
Your cocky, smug, ugly narcissistic self is to blame and laws are in place to PROTECT THE PUBLIC from C3NTS like you.

PS -The DVLA obviously have strong evidence against you from all your social media handles I gave them, the same place I got the videos from that are public. I just made them aware of you and your issues
Be careful what you say, I think if she doesn’t know your thoughts, your feelings or your next move it’ll annoy her even more!
Because as a narcissist she will hate not having that power 😉

So how’s life? Have you been enjoying the warmer weather? 😂😂
What you having for tea? 🤪😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I haven’t made any threats at all all I did was report her undeclared medical issues and medications with evidence that SHE SPOKE OUT HER OWN WONKY MOUTH.
Catpiss YOU YES fIN YOU broke a law and YOU also drink drive which puts you on a level with pond SKUM.
You are obviously worried about it because there is a high chance you will lose it and I smell 🐂💩 with the police saying they will find me 🤣🤣 Let me tell you if the DVLA ever gave my details out (GDPR & no crime committed except by yourself) you will make me a lot of money in a big national court case which won’t reflect good on you, the police or DVLA so 🖕🖕Legally you have nothing thundergunt bit like your brain tbh 🤔Surprised the police didn’t say well you didn’t inform the DVLA so you have to deal with the consequences of YOUR actions.
CATPISS please just for me do a clap back annd list off the threats I’ve said to you, YOU can’t can you as your speaking s again to get your pathetic sympathy votes.
Your cocky, smug, ugly narcissistic self is to blame and laws are in place to PROTECT THE PUBLIC from C3NTS like you.

PS -The DVLA obviously have strong evidence against you from all your social media handles I gave them, the same place I got the videos from that are public. I just made them aware of you and your issues
Is she referring to the woe is me account? She thinks it’s all one person
I’m sure there’s a lot of people including the relatives of the people who her uncle scammed millions out of that have issue with her for taking money off him

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
@itsmejo keep a copy of all this. Especially the threats to get the police to find out who you are via the DVLA.

You have your initial reports to the dvla and I’m positive that just like me, you have raised your concerns in the proper manner and it’s up to those people to see if there is any merit in the report.

We are all entitled to do that. And once again I’d like to say to you again Jo i applaud you for doing this. It’s very clear her and her mother are dangerous drivers in more ways than one and our opinions on that have all come from their own mouths.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Be careful what you say, I think if she doesn’t know your thoughts, your feelings or your next move it’ll annoy her even more!
Because as a narcissist she will hate not having that power 😉

So how’s life? Have you been enjoying the warmer weather? 😂😂
What you having for tea? 🤪😂
Life’s been good actually as ordered my new car on Saturday but got to wait 6 months for it to be built. Spent yesterday doing a deep clean upstairs and today done normal cleaning and Im just about to go sit outside in the sun for an hour. Im also making a fresh chicken Caesar salad for tea.
How’s your life going and what you having for tea 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
The cocky b didn’t’forget’ about the DVLA because she was’busy’ it was her ignorant attitude that made her truly believe that she was untouchable and had got away with it. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL YOU FREAK OF SOCIETY! You maybe holier than thou to eld wide legs but not to normal people like us! Oh and you’ve got such an ugly crying face btw

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Life’s been good actually as ordered my new car on Saturday but got to wait 6 months for it to be built. Spent yesterday doing a deep clean upstairs and today done normal cleaning and Im just about to go sit outside in the sun for an hour. Im also making a fresh chicken Caesar salad for tea.
How’s your life going and what you having for tea 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Ooo that sounds lovely!! 🥰 least you know you’ll be able to drive it in 6 months!! Too soon? 😂😂😂
And that sounds yummy!! Hope you enjoy sunbathing!
Life’s good thank you!! And I’m not sure what I’m having yet I need Aimee for inspiration… I’m joking 🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Is she referring to the woe is me account? She thinks it’s all one person
I’m sure there’s a lot of people including the relatives of the people who her uncle scammed millions out of that have issue with her for taking money off him
Possibly could be that she’s on about with the threats as I’ve never threatened her at all. Strange nobody has heard from woeisme for weeks now and wish they’d come back and give us an update

Status
Not open for further replies.