Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The spa event explains her crying video today. I believe the tears were real as shes facing the consequences of her own lies but I donā€™t think sheā€™d have done the video of herself crying had the event not been a spa, as I donā€™t think she wouldā€™ve really wanted to show sheā€™s bothered/rattled by it. Now sheā€™ll post a vlog of the spa and have all her huns commenting in overdrive about how she deserves it and it was much needed etc. Queen manipulator and all her Huns will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Aw well, every cloud eh, at least at a SPA her skin will no doubt involve getting wet so at least she might leave a bit cleaner than she arrived šŸ‘

Mar 9, 2024
The spa event explains her crying video today. I believe the tears were real as shes facing the consequences of her own lies but I donā€™t think sheā€™d have done the video of herself crying had the event not been a spa, as I donā€™t think she wouldā€™ve really wanted to show sheā€™s bothered/rattled by it. Now sheā€™ll post a vlog of the spa and have all her huns commenting in overdrive about how she deserves it and it was much needed etc. Queen manipulator and all her Huns will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Iā€™m calling you mystic Meg! You just know this is exactly right! I love you lot - you could all win mastermind with olga n her dramas being your chosen subject šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
She might be a bit cleaner but the spa will need to close for the day to do a biohazard clean once sheā€™s left šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I can see it all now - guys you all know how much Iā€™ve been bullied and how bad my trauma is - this place is just what I needed Iā€™m fine now after my massage and free Prosecco- my anxiety has melted away - use code Aimee olga jizz stain fo 10%off šŸ¤¬

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
The complaint to the DVLA was in regards to her passing out, her anxiety, her medication she is ā€˜apparentlyā€™ on, her PTSD that you have to declare to the dvla AND her drinking.

Itā€™s been asked that Aimee have a blood test to check her alcohol levels. Iā€™m sure if she has ever dabbled in ā„ļø it could potentially come up too. As that has been suggested a few times too.

The person that filed the report asked for all sorts of checks to be made. They also contacted Aimeeā€™s surgery too.

I hope they do every damn check available!!

The complaint to the DVLA was in regards to her passing out, her anxiety, her medication she is ā€˜apparentlyā€™ on, her PTSD that you have to declare to the dvla AND her drinking.

Itā€™s been asked that Aimee have a blood test to check her alcohol levels. Iā€™m sure if she has ever dabbled in ā„ļø it could potentially come up too. As that has been suggested a few times too.

The person that filed the report asked for all sorts of checks to be made. They also contacted Aimeeā€™s surgery too.

I hope they do every damn check available!!
I don't think
IMG_3394.jpeg

Nothing like baby reindeer at all!
Aimee with D2 is like baby reindeer
She is Martha! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Does she not realise she has police officers follow these pages. What she's said is actual crap. They can ask but the dvla will say no. Do we think Merseyside police will apply through the judicial Court for the information.... absolutely not. On what grounds would they? She talk utter se and what's sad is she actually believes that she can force this narrative onto her followers and that they'll believe her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can see it all now - guys you all know how much Iā€™ve been bullied and how bad my trauma is - this place is just what I needed Iā€™m fine now after my massage and free Prosecco- my anxiety has melted away - use code Aimee olga jizz stain fo 10%off šŸ¤¬
Jizz stain šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yeah theyā€™ll defo be some selling angle but sheā€™ll mostly just want the comments to be overwhelming good and get good engagement on the vlog. Sheā€™ll achieve that as her Huns are already in a whirlwind arse licking her and giving her the sympathy she was craving.

Mar 9, 2024
New thread title ā¬†ļø
This would actually make my week šŸ¤£- I canā€™t see her loosing her license tho - no matter how much id love it to happen. She gets away with everything - I just donā€™t get how more people that know her in real life arenā€™t on her case and commenting on here! Wish I knew her Iā€™d be hiding in her wheelie bin to catch her on the piss n chucking the Halloween tree about. Couldnā€™t use her filters on my phone could shešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Not long got home from work after leaving the house at 6am this morning. Just catching up quickly. Just watched the woe is me video - oh give it a rest you whopper!!
Sheā€™s sting herself now. All this nonsense about not being able to get an appointment - pull the other one!! Funny how she always manages an immediate appointment when sheā€™s wanting to consume antibiotics like theyā€™re haribo. Iā€™m sure they didnā€™t say ā€œthere are no more appointments for eternityā€! Just book one for next week or the week after you melon.

As soon as they take her blood pressure sheā€™ll have her license taken off her. Itā€™ll be higher than her opinion of herself with all the tit she eats.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Nah get to do šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ we are literally commenting on the stuff YOU post!
Justice?!?! Sweet Christ the nightšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøshe is delulu,, you would swear the way she is talking itā€™s a case of the highest pedigree in the crown courtšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ feckin narcisstic!!!! If only she would spend as much time investing her time into giving her daughter a proper childhood instead of incessantly talking into a phone all day ( oops sorry this is her ā€œjobā€šŸ™ˆ) and making up imaginary trolls ON HER PAGE ,,as we all know this is a forum for free speech which we know she constantly reads and uses for content.

Status
Not open for further replies.