Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Good morning witches.
You wanna know something REALLY FUNNY.
I counted how many tables she's got in that lounge 2 side tables the nest (2) of coffer tables the dining table and the sideboard. And guess what.... NOT ONE OF THEM HAS A SLATE LADY COASTER ON IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hope the slate lady feels like a t now for defending aimee and wasting so much of her marketing budget on a "creator" who's chucked it all in the garage/skip!

I absolutely love that for the slate lady. Absolute idiot for defending shaimeless.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hi Aimee 🖐😘 Youl most likely be pissed up now as after such a traumatic and bbuusssyyyy day youl be drowning your sorrows in Kylie but clearly sat deleting and blocking you sad lonely b 🤣🤣 oh and reading here and Tattle so I will say THIS to you, YOU deserve ALL YOU GET!!! YOURE A LIAR and one way or another you're gunna find out that telling lies fs things up . I really hope you lose your licence but if you DONT then your "panic attacks" aren't as bad as you make out they are and they DONT cause you to "pass out" that's if you suffer them at all and tbh I don't believe you do. Have the sty evening you deserve 🖕

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Don’t know why she’s roaring because I haven’t watched it
There she is!!! 😍😍 my fave gawwjuusss gawjuss guurrrlll!! We were well overdue a "crying" video hahaha imagine it!!! What a fing moronic slut. Funny how you hadn't "forgotten about it" 2days ago when you were laughing about it in your comments!! And to quote you "wasting absssolutely precious resources" the police did not go out 😂😂 they'd have laughed you down the street love!! And you know all them times you got an appointment like a magician for the pink eye, bronchitis, munchausens well there were POORLY people going without so KARMA IS MY BOYYYFRIEND!!! 🤪💃🏻 but at least you got a wallet to go private eh? 🙄🙄😂😂 SILLY LITTLE LYING EMBARRASSING ATTENTION SEEKING GREASY SWEATY BAGGY ROTTEN FISHY FANNY t!! GET TO do!!!!! 🥰🖕🏼😘

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
There she is!!! 😍😍 my fave gawwjuusss gawjuss guurrrlll!! We were well overdue a "crying" video hahaha imagine it!!! What a fing moronic slut. Funny how you hadn't "forgotten about it" 2days ago when you were laughing about it in your comments!! And to quote you "wasting absssolutely precious resources" the police did not go out 😂😂 they'd have laughed you down the street love!! And you know all them times you got an appointment like a magician for the pink eye, bronchitis, munchausens well there were POORLY people going without so KARMA IS MY BOYYYFRIEND!!! 🤪💃🏻 but at least you got a wallet to go private eh? 🙄🙄😂😂 SILLY LITTLE LYING EMBARRASSING ATTENTION SEEKING GREASY SWEATY BAGGY ROTTEN FISHY FANNY t!! GET TO do!!!!! 🥰🖕🏼😘

Don’t hold back darling, say how you really feel 😂😂

Olga & her delulu fan Savannah/ Emma at the spa.

Attachments

• CAE10B31-BFA6-46A8-BF88-48BF64D7AEFC.jpeg
    CAE10B31-BFA6-46A8-BF88-48BF64D7AEFC.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 30
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My gast was flabbered!!!!
Love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No lie 😂😂 £110 though!!!! Her sister would feed herself and her kid..well for a week! Pay her water bill for their showers and fill her car to get to and from what's that word again? Begins with W? WEEEERRRRRRKKKKK!!!! and still have change!! Wasteful woey weasel!! Cba!!! 🙄😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She can’t even put a curtain pole up herself??

She is a useless excuse of a human being. I said before she’d play the vulnerable card and get the floor men and decorator to do loads of extra jobs for her.

She is the worst example of a single mother ever
She could absolutely put a curtain pole up herself!!! 😂🤣 And for my next trick... ta daaaa!! 🎩🍆✨️ Oh s sorry that's not what you meant 🤭🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And why doesn’t she ever sincerely ask @itsmejo what she has done? Why doesn’t she say I can’t remember doing anything but it could be possible? Why doesn’t she say ‘well that would be extremely out of character for me but still if I’ve hurt someone I want to know what I’ve done and how I can make it right…’

No! It’s all woe is me, I’m the innocent victim and I’ve never done anything wrong.

Well you have and karma is a b and vengeance is a dish best served cold.

And you my love, are getting served and I’m totally here for it!!
A bit like ... when that person was taking pictures of or watching me or whatever they were fing doing!!! No no no love it was just your car that everyone knows because of YOU!!! 🚙
Nobody took a picture of you hun 🤢 I don't think Pink Giraffe had her wide lens with her unfortunately 📸📸

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Finally internet been restored! Been trying to catch up!

What in the actual primary school drama class is that pity me video?? I saw no tears so been at it with the Vicks under the eyes again??

Whilst her sister is driving her brand new car soon, Aimee Arsehole will probably be an..

Official Bus Wanker!!

Can you imagine her on the bus trying to balance her ring light on the back of the person in front of her whilst trying to turn on the filters and being outed by the person next to her or behind her saying “you don’t look like that love” 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpeg
    IMG_1858.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.