Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen this on Twitter, Barcelona’s such a erm lovely place to take your child 😮
IMG_1399.png

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Millie Hart has done a video sticking up for A about bullies and how content creating is a job
Yeah well Millie would, her follows helped her raise 20k for IVF over a year ago and yes she has had some health issues but people are still asking where that money has gone.

Also Millie will not know the full story, won’t have seen all her videos and comments so she can shut up!!! She hasn’t seen the dirty deletes, lies, manipulation, fabrications, self entitlement… I mean I could go on but it’s late.

Moral of the story is Millie isn’t exactly squeaky clean either and she doesn’t have the full facts so she should stay in her lane.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah well Millie would, her follows helped her raise 20k for IVF over a year ago and yes she has had some health issues but people are still asking where that money has gone.

Also Millie will not know the full story, won’t have seen all her videos and comments so she can shut up!!! She hasn’t seen the dirty deletes, lies, manipulation, fabrications, self entitlement… I mean I could go on but it’s late.

Moral of the story is Millie isn’t exactly squeaky clean either and she doesn’t have the full facts so she should stay in her lane.
👍👍👍👍Absofuckinglutely agree, shut the do up Millie!!
One of her followers said she followed Aimee because of this video then asked why does she get so much hate.....Aimee can you take it from here 🤣 (or direct her to here might be helpful, cut out the middle man😘)

Mar 9, 2024
There she is!!! 😍😍 my fave gawwjuusss gawjuss guurrrlll!! We were well overdue a "crying" video hahaha imagine it!!! What a fing moronic slut. Funny how you hadn't "forgotten about it" 2days ago when you were laughing about it in your comments!! And to quote you "wasting absssolutely precious resources" the police did not go out 😂😂 they'd have laughed you down the street love!! And you know all them times you got an appointment like a magician for the pink eye, bronchitis, munchausens well there were POORLY people going without so KARMA IS MY BOYYYFRIEND!!! 🤪💃🏻 but at least you got a wallet to go private eh? 🙄🙄😂😂 SILLY LITTLE LYING EMBARRASSING ATTENTION SEEKING GREASY SWEATY BAGGY ROTTEN FISHY FANNY t!! GET TO do!!!!! 🥰🖕🏼😘
Please don’t hold back🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Imagine defending someone like Aimee when you don’t know the facts 🙃

And Millie as an SEN mum and an advocate for those with special needs, you’d be surprised to learn Aimee finds that highly insulting when people have tried to help her with some of the signs they see in H.
she acts like it’s the worst thing in the world.

And also, you hate grasses? Millie I’m sure you’d hate someone who endangered peoples lives? Who could potentially cause an accident? Who gets behind a wheel after drinking alcohol?

Think before you speak because who are you are defending is one of the WORST people on the app.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
After watching all the new videos on MTH insta that Emma Davies is a deluded nut job and seriously cra-cra
I wonder with what has come out about her do you reckon she is possibly Aimees stalker as she has stated she is Aimees doppelgänger 🤔
I apologise if I’m wrong but if I was Aimee and seen those videos, I’d be worried myself.
Loads of you have always said that she doesn’t know who, what, where & how some of her followers could be crazy and this proves it
Not caught up. Probably already said ❤️

No I don't think for a second she's her stalker because she doesn't have one!! Pure reckless and irresponsible of Aimee! She's so manipulative and dangerous knowing young girls hanging off her evety word without giving a do. I'd be absolutely heartbroken to see (Which she 100% has) But if someone got so much stick off the back of defending ME! I can't imagine! Don't know how she sleeps at night.

Whatever this girls name is (can't keep up) has clearly shown she's thick AF!!I and coming for MTH wasn't a good idea. Think she's just a pick me girl with issues. no self respect and very low standards in terms of who she idolises. Looking for attention. Sad when you think.

100% stand by what I myself and others have said about her.. BUT imo I think some posts purely about her not Shamey are a little too far tbh, kind of sidetracked from the real disgraceful issue Shamey. A lot of her huns need rubbing out tbh. Like I said sorry I don't mean to be a dick and I really love MTH. Just the vids focused on her plus all the comments on them didn't sit quite right with me just IMO 😒❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
All my fellow swifties! I watched this and I know I'm sleep deprived but my god I got all teary eyed. I'm so excited to have some special time with my daughter and to just get lost in it all. And to top it off I get to see paramore again. They are one of my faves since my 20s! So excited!! 😁

Attachments

• 22b7b326bd21cafcf86bad7e335a3ebc.mp4
    5.1 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Morning all. Just popping on quickly before I leave for work.

Why would the police want CCTV? She’s talking nonsense. No crime has been committed and it is NOT and I repeat NOT an offence to take a photo of someone without their permission.
She just wants people to think the police are taking things serious. They can't take things seriously when she isn't even serious about her own protection. She does nothing to keep herself and her daughter safe. She will have been told to make profiles private and to even come off tiktok but she won't do that.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She just wants people to think the police are taking things serious. They can't take things seriously when she isn't even serious about her own protection. She does nothing to keep herself and her daughter safe. She will have been told to make profiles private and to even come off tiktok but she won't do that.
Agree. She’s just rattled because of the medical.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
This blood marker they’re looking for can last 4-6 weeks, she would have to go t total for a couple of weeks so we will either see a less confident moody cow whilst she withdraws from her vice and waits for her appt but I actually do hope she is able to obtain one quite soon so they can get accurate levels.

Could see a wee ban coming up 🙈 less shopping hauls, less s being bought….
I honestly don’t think she could even go that long now a days. She’s obsessed with alcohol. If she gets banned from driving her alcohol intake is gonna go through the roof.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I wonder what today will bring. Someone on T made a good point... she's not once mentioned anxiety since this dvla thing. She's also been to Liverpool 2 or 3 times and she used to hate going on weekends cos of anxiety. We've also not had our usual pre event travel anxiety. Not quite sure how I slept last night either without knowing what snacks she's packed 😪🤣. Wonder if sell wear that bikini to the spa... u know the one exact same as d2s ex that she never wore on holiday? It's all so riveting and such a mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.