Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I would just like to add in regards to Millie…

That ‘grass’ you are talking about is also a sen mum who has fought like a warrior for her children. Im sure you would actually have more in common with Jo than with Aimee who is nothing short of a s mother.

Also it’s NOT being a grass!!!! We all have the ability to raise concerns if we have them. With Aimee there was many. I’ll try and list them for you!!

1. Passing out
2. Panic attacks
3. PTSD
4. Medication
5. Heart problems
6. Alcohol issues
7. Anxiety & depression.

I’m sure there is plenty I’ve missed off from that. And we all know that YES it is still
Possible to drive with those conditions but it all depends on how bad you are and she has made out she is the worst sufferer of all EVER!!! So she deserves a medical to check her ability to be a fing safe driver.

Also even if Jo were a grass, I’d rather a grass raise a concern and the DVLA check that persons ability to drive safely than have them cause devastation on the roads!!! A car is and can be used as a weapon!!

Well now you have made your money out of this Millie, so well done for that. But maybe next time think about who and what you are sticking up for and how much of the situation you actually know.

For someone who has had such fertility issues I’m surprised you stick up for a woman who has LIED about a miscarriage. That didn’t happen at all.

The only possible thing that happened IF she was pregnant was she had a termination. Fine I guess, we all have our own opinions of that. The difference being is Aimee played it as losing a baby, something she had NO control over, something that was TOOK away from her, something she wanted and LOST!!! So if she did have a chemical pregnancy she was still being disingenuous with her follows to gain attention, clout, money and have her egos stroked.

THAT is what makes Aimee evil and her need for attention, love and engagement is also what got her in this DVLA mess.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Wish we could pin this post ! 😘

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly thank you so much babe ❤️and if being called a grass and taking the legal route is what they think, then I will happily take it.
Swamp Queen Catpiss has always thought she was untouchable. Her own words spoken out her own mouth gave me enough reasons to highlight her being an unsafe driver.
She has no concerns about the safety of the general public if like she said she passed out at the wheel. I won’t risk innocent people getting hurt and her actions have consequences.

Either way the result of this DVLA investigation will prove that 1- she loses her licence because she lied and is unfit to drive, 2- She keeps her licence but it proves she 🐂 💩 about her fake anxiety.
Her reaction yesterday to the letter screams she is scared because she knows she has over exaggerated to her GP how bad her fake anxiety is and now it’s come to bite her on the ass.
I also think Catpiss has watched baby reindeer and has taken parts from it to over dramatise her pathetic police case.
I used to like Millie but now she has lost a follower because anyone who supports Aimee and thinks she has done nothing wrong makes them as bad as her imo
I immediately unfollowed too.

What a dick she is!

I think Aimee is sting it, she knows she is backed into a corner here. I can honestly believe her medical records will be like Hans Christian Andersen!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ive followed Millie for a while, I have a non verbal autistic niece and used to love her updates, however, I can not support someone who supports an absolute bellend like Aimee. Maybe if Millie read here and then decided to make an assumption about us ‘rats’ I’d have a bit more respect for her. Immediately unfollowed. do her as well. Dickhead.
It’s amazing they all form an allegiance to one another because they are on tiktok. Overlooking risks and dangerous because they have the same ‘job’.

Millie, cops arrest cops. In fact there is a special unit tasked with bringing down their own. 🤭
It earns you no respect.

Mar 8, 2024
Ive followed Millie for a while, I have a non verbal autistic niece and used to love her updates, however, I can not support someone who supports an absolute bellend like Aimee. Maybe if Millie read here and then decided to make an assumption about us ‘rats’ I’d have a bit more respect for her. Immediately unfollowed. do her as well. Dickhead.
👏👏👏👏 Exactly and most annoying being called a rat....I fooking hate them 😳😫😫 can she just stick to hags 🤣🤣
Agree also a dickhead 👍

Someone's posted on that "Savannah fing English friggin Rose"s page on the rather DISTURBING 😳 profile pic video implying that someone's made a page about her and she's completely kicked off and made a repost showing the comments 😂😂😂🤣😂😂 do me she thinks she's DEAD 'ARD👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊 (that's a punch not a fist pump btw) she's another one with a fanny like a wizards fing sleeve ugly f 😳😳😳😳 and she's on ONLY FANS !!!!! fING FANS?????? She ain't got "FANS" the clap most probably and a fanny dirtier than her idols but not FANS 😂😂😂😂 SAVANNAH LOVE, AN ENGLISH ROSE YOU ARE fING NOT!!!! YOU RESEMBLE A WOMAN BORN A MAN AND THATS BEING POLITE!! UGLY do
Think it’s Only Hams she has, for the weirdo’s that have a fetish for pigs in dresses. 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
Where were there creators like Millie when oinking olga put SJ through the floor? Rounding up her bullies and gleefully wringing her hands in joy while the lovely SJ and her real supportive followers were ripped to shreds for absolutely nothing? SJ is a real advocate for MH she shares her journey whilst safeguarding her kids- she does all she can to help herself and I’ve never heard her have a pity party - and that poor girl has been so low it’s heartbreaking. Millie mate I really like you and you do an amazing job with your little man but no way is your support for this narcissistic bully warranted. I hope you have the balls to swallow your nob and apologise for jumping the gun and the common sense to stay in your lane until you know the facts and if you say you are aware if the facts and still stand by what you said then Shame on you Millie - it’s people who have turned a blind eye and allowed her dangerous behaviour up to this point that should be shamed NOT people like Jo who had handled this sorry mess properly - come on Millie give your head a wobble mate - you jumped the gun - own it!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I don't know if I'm correct in thinking this... but I honestly believe she'll long it out (the gp appointment) as much as she can and abstain from alcohol. (It will be v interesting to see if she has a welcome drink at the spa later). To give herself the best chance at passing the blood test.
Then at the dvla assessment when they say "you said in a video your anxiety makes you pass out...."
"You said in a video you regularly defecate yourself when you're anxious how does this affect your driving on long journeys FOR YOUR JOB"
"You said in one of your videos driving to places you're unfamiliar with triggers your anxiety"
"You said in one of your videos you abstain from caffeine when driving long distances"
Etc etc etc
She will say she dramatises the affects of her condition for views and engagement.
I don't think her gp has ever diagnosed her with anything other than panic syndrome because she has openly spoke about taking was it citalopram or something else? She definitely never spoke about controlling any ptsd with meds.. so she will inevitably pass the test so long as the alcohol one is OK.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I would just like to add in regards to Millie…

That ‘grass’ you are talking about is also a sen mum who has fought like a warrior for her children. Im sure you would actually have more in common with Jo than with Aimee who is nothing short of a s mother.

Also it’s NOT being a grass!!!! We all have the ability to raise concerns if we have them. With Aimee there was many. I’ll try and list them for you!!

1. Passing out
2. Panic attacks
3. PTSD
4. Medication
5. Heart problems
6. Alcohol issues
7. Anxiety & depression.

I’m sure there is plenty I’ve missed off from that. And we all know that YES it is still
Possible to drive with those conditions but it all depends on how bad you are and she has made out she is the worst sufferer of all EVER!!! So she deserves a medical to check her ability to be a fing safe driver.

Also even if Jo were a grass, I’d rather a grass raise a concern and the DVLA check that persons ability to drive safely than have them cause devastation on the roads!!! A car is and can be used as a weapon!!

Well now you have made your money out of this Millie, so well done for that. But maybe next time think about who and what you are sticking up for and how much of the situation you actually know.

For someone who has had such fertility issues I’m surprised you stick up for a woman who has LIED about a miscarriage. That didn’t happen at all.

The only possible thing that happened IF she was pregnant was she had a termination. Fine I guess, we all have our own opinions of that. The difference being is Aimee played it as losing a baby, something she had NO control over, something that was TOOK away from her, something she wanted and LOST!!! So if she did have a chemical pregnancy she was still being disingenuous with her follows to gain attention, clout, money and have her egos stroked.

THAT is what makes Aimee evil and her need for attention, love and engagement is also what got her in this DVLA mess.
Chronic pain was one aswell. Which is a massive thing that they need to know when it comes to driving due to medications used to manage it. Although does she actually have chronic pain 🤷‍♀️

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Very strange how she can’t get an appointment with her gp but remember that time she told everyone she needs to get antibiotics and got an appointment surprisingly the same day ? 🤔 anyone remember that video ???
I reckon she uses superdrug online Dr cos her Dr will say no to abx and that she'd get over it eventually without them

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hippos latest and this comment 😮

SHOTS FIRED!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 281

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Exactly this!!!

It like watching a medical programme as it astounds me how she honestly takes do all responsibility for anything in her life!

Like you say - she the one who filled the forms in! DVLA will be going off the evidence of what she has put on her forms and asked for the medical.

If she has been honest in declaring her medial history to DVLA that they need to be aware off and doesn’t have any concerns on her part, then she wouldn’t be bothered about attending a medical surely?!

Also she showing more emotion over the fact she may lose her licence than she ever has over the fact she said her address was doxxed, or that she had a stalker, or when SS were involved regarding safeguarding concerns for her daughter!

Shows where her prorities lie doesn’t it?

How is she getting to this spa thing today as surely she can’t drive until the medical assessment is done?

And why is Millie Hart defending her? It isn’t grassing someone up when you are trying to prevent an accident or a death from occurring!
I would put money on it she drives there anyway .. for work !!

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Well if she can’t drive she won’t need to worry about getting a new car so that’s a silver lining. Charlie will have a brand new one, maybe she can drive her about in that 🤔
Well I mean Wendy & Aimee couldn’t even wait for Charlie that day they went shopping n drinking n then takeaway at Aimee’s with drinks & gushing into the camera about what a lovely day they had.. aw how karma is beautiful.. I assume Charlie will be too busy to pander to Aimless. Oh well I hope your anxiety driving isn’t too bad Wendy cos u will be Aimee’s unpaid chauffeur & also be careful how much u go on about your driving anxiety Wendy .. trolls will report u to dvla lol

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Everyone saying the ‘trolls’ are hateful miserable ppl etc .. well if Aimee & H were in the car & Aimee passed out & they both were killed .. what would ppl say then ? She should have been checked out ? I think the other comment on here hit the nail on the head.. she’s exaggerated it all for show & now she’s panicking.
Also how is she fake acting being confused n stressed worrying if H has enough food for her trip when there’s been multiple times she has a minuscule tea .. and has to ask for more. I was pleased last night H had a really good portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.