Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s triggering me so badly tonight. I ordered myself a couple of pairs of jeans and they just arrived and I fit in neither of them so I’m sat sobbing on my living room floor after trying to order diet pills and being denied them. I’m 11stone 3 which for me who’s had an eating disorder most of my life feels huge and I’m absolutely devastated I can’t get size 10 jeans to button. I know I shouldn’t be and I know alot of people are far worse off than me but my ASD brain can’t catch a grip. She said she’s a size 12 and no offence to you beautiful ladies but I’m nowhere near her size (the unfiltered one) and it’s making me so upset thinking I look like that. Sorry my lovelies I just needed to vent to someone before I went insane tonight 😭
I understand completely why that would trigger you but what I will say is, clothes sizing are different everywhere, primark for example I can’t fit in my size in there but I can in other places, im sure you are beautiful inside and out lovely, please remember that even Aimee herself has issues like that because look at the recent videos, the senquin set didn’t fit her, the jacket she had on yesterday she clearly couldn’t zip up and the leather jacket has got far too small also.

I hope you’re ok and I’m sending you a big virtual hug, I wish I could do more!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I understand completely why that would trigger you but what I will say is, clothes sizing are different everywhere, primark for example I can’t fit in my size in there but I can in other places, im sure you are beautiful inside and out lovely, please remember that even Aimee herself has issues like that because look at the recent videos, the senquin set didn’t fit her, the jacket she had on yesterday she clearly couldn’t zip up and the leather jacket has got far too small also.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you ❤️ and thank you all the rest of you. I also just choked on my hot chocolate thinking about that sequin number 🤣 I had forgotten about it til you mentioned it.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you ❤️ and thank you all the rest of you. I also just choked on my hot chocolate thinking about that sequin number 🤣 I had forgotten about it til you mentioned it.
I’m glad I made you laugh! ❤️❤️❤️
Now keep that smile on your face and remember you are a real woman with curves and the number on clothing is that just a number! ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
100% agree… I’ve been a size 14 all of my adult life, I’ve been a stone and a half lighter than my current weight and still been a size 14. The only time I was ‘thinner’ was after I had my daughter and I was suffering severe post natal depression, i shrunk ( briefly) to a size 10. I looked severely ill and have always had a love/hate relationship with food, but I embrace how I look now I’m hitting 39. It doesn’t define you as a person if you’re a size 6 or a size 26 😘 throw away the scales and wear whatever the hell you want and wear it with confidence 🥰 xox

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
100% agree… I’ve been a size 14 all of my adult life, I’ve been a stone and a half lighter than my current weight and still been a size 14. The only time I was ‘thinner’ was after I had my daughter and I was suffering severe post natal depression, i shrunk ( briefly) to a size 10. I looked severely ill and have always had a love/hate relationship with food, but I embrace how I look now I’m hitting 39. It doesn’t define you as a person if you’re a size 6 or a size 26 😘 throw away the scales and wear whatever the hell you want and wear it with confidence 🥰 xox
Exactly 👏🏻 ❤️❤️
I’ve been really really thin when I was younger then I had children my body obviously changed and I’m happier now than I was when I was really thin! 🥰🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is what irritates me about Aimee and Steph, they both lie and use filters. Aimee has to be a 14-16, I’m surprised she’s not way bigger with the amount of take away and cakes she eats. No exercise at all.
Vavron must be a 16-18, I don’t understand why they pretend to be smaller, we can see them.
They are just vile the pair of them 🤪

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Game Over Halloween GIF by Animanias

Jigsaw you utter clown reading here again?
Make an account? Say it with chest?
No you’ll hide behind TikTok videos with your comments off!!

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_3419.jpeg

Phoning me case manager pronto I have a stalker even knows how many times I post, I’m just shocked you can count that high!
This is my last post as I’m not giving you anymore attention that you clearly are craving.
And just to piss you off,
GO TOUCH SOME GRASS 🥰🥰🤣🤣
Not that we are trolling…. But isn’t jigsaw doing the exact same thing? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Mar 8, 2024
This is what irritates me about Aimee and Steph, they both lie and use filters. Aimee has to be a 14-16, I’m surprised she’s not way bigger with the amount of take away and cakes she eats. No exercise at all.
Vavron must be a 16-18, I don’t understand why they pretend to be smaller, we can see them.
They are just vile the pair of them 🤪
Surprisingly Vav isn’t as big as I expected, her camera does her seriously dirty at times but she’s also not a size 10/12 or whatever it was she was spouting the last time I watched her. I met her at an event if I didn’t know her history prior (which I did) she would have been a lovely girl. I’ve dragged my arse up off the floor and decided il just squeeze my arse into the jeans I already own and return these pair to have an extra £60 holiday spending money.

Status
Not open for further replies.