Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Game Over Halloween GIF by Animanias

Jigsaw you utter clown reading here again?
Make an account? Say it with chest?
No you’ll hide behind TikTok videos with your comments off!!
If they can't say it with chest surely Aimee won't respect that ....she always bangs on about it 🤣🤣

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly just reported their videos for bullying and harassment, I wish I could report for shocking spelling 🤣🤣 they’ve done one on you as well
Yeah I’ve just seen 🤣 I’m a grown woman who’s obsessed with a child. Also a walking red flag 🤔 how the do does jigsaw know If im a grown woman? Funny how they’ve turned comments off.

Jigsaw is a troll pass it on

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I’ve just seen 🤣 I’m a grown woman who’s obsessed with a child. Also a walking red flag 🤔 how the do does jigsaw know If im a grown woman? Funny how they’ve turned comments off.

Jigsaw is a troll pass it on
Assuming your gender! How rude! 🤣🤣
They’re hilarious, they’re so angry at us all
Probably reading this now fuming!
🤣🤣
Jigsaw needs a hug they’re offended by hurty words on a website they don’t have to read!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'd bet my bollok she's going to Taylor swift. In a box. And even if it isn't gifted daddy would pay it for her. It's her birthday in June isn't it? I'm waiting for the "harper is always listening to Taylor especially in the car she controls the music" and she'll buy her a designer outfit 3times to big.
I think this is why other creators swerve her and keep their distance... they know what her brand deals are worth. They know how much money she earns and they know she couldn't live the lifestyle she does without daddy's money. They're grafting and posting 3/4/5 times a day and aimee posts a repetitive lunchbox video which is as boring as a nun in a brothel and takeaway or beige dinner. Plus she's only got 600k following it's not alot in the grand scheme of things. She's hardly worked with anyone the past year.
I don't know how aimee can't see how s she is at "her job".
I'm not even going there about Taylor Swift or the slog and money I've spent!! I'm trying to keep myself on an even keel and pretend for now 😡🤣

But.. AS BORING AS A NUN IN A BROTHEL just made me spit fresh orange all over my fresh jarmeeeezzz. Can't breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.