Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She's not well. She isn't going to say she did it. But his parents and himself aren't all lying like lol the laugh when she said hardly flattering to be told the actress resembles her. I'm sorry but the actress is beautiful!
Oh I know how rude was she when she said that! I think the actress did an amazing job and I found her hilarious! The real Martha was a let down! She tripped over herself many times!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
IMG_9391.jpeg
It's fiiiiinnneeee!!!! To tell the world when you're out for the night when you've got a security system with 24hr guard 🤣🤣 it's not love!! We've all got a fing ring doorbell 🤣 you still won't be insured when you get robbed blind. But saying that who wants a load of fluffy headbands and crayola trackeez? 🤢
Also not ideal tagging your live location with Martha on the loose after you!! 💀 I suppose Harry could have stepped in with his claws if she turned up though eh? 🤭🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Surprisingly Vav isn’t as big as I expected, her camera does her seriously dirty at times but she’s also not a size 10/12 or whatever it was she was spouting the last time I watched her. I met her at an event if I didn’t know her history prior (which I did) she would have been a lovely girl. I’ve dragged my arse up off the floor and decided il just squeeze my arse into the jeans I already own and return these pair to have an extra £60 holiday spending money.
I’m different sizes in all jeans depending on how high waisted they are. They are always tight when new as well. Just don’t buy any new ones👍🏼

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
“Forever surrounded by people with blue ticks ✔️ but she doesn’t get one cause even tiktok knows she’s a prick” 🤣🤣🤣
She’s not a likeable person at all and I bet most of those other ‘creators’ have something to say about her. I’d be too embarrassed to talk to people or even show my face in public if I put out half the stuff she does.

She can say what she likes, but people judge her based on what she herself has chosen to put out there, and it’s not pretty. Those who are yet to understand why she isn’t liked, just haven’t watched her for long enough.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Am I the only one who’s never heard of that brand she was at the event for yesterday? Maybe we don’t get it in Ireland or I’m just really behind on what’s popular these days?!
Tbh they did change their name but I can’t remember what from this new one sounds like an STI though 😂
I’ve never heard of them either until Aimee promoted them, they were doing a 12 hour live earlier I joined briefly they’re pretty boring😩🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s not a likeable person at all and I bet most of those other ‘creators’ have something to say about her. I’d be too embarrassed to talk to people or even show my face in public if I put out half the stuff she does.

She can say what she likes, but people judge her based on what she herself has chosen to put out there, and it’s not pretty. Those who are yet to understand why she isn’t liked, just haven’t watched her for long enough.
Exactly she’s posted on instagram and everyone is going on about how mean people are on tiktok 🙄🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Am I the only one who’s never heard of that brand she was at the event for yesterday? Maybe we don’t get it in Ireland or I’m just really behind on what’s popular these days?!
It’s not anything special, most of the sponges and brushes can be bought online from shopping apps at a fraction of the price. You’re not missing out trust me 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Love that!
So let me get this straight in my tired brain…this jigsaw is trolling the ones they are calling trolls. 🤯
So my take is the jigsaw troll needs to take their own advise 🤣
They are clearly a deluded follower who just can’t see what we see. They believe all the bull she comes out with.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh I know how rude was she when she said that! I think the actress did an amazing job and I found her hilarious! The real Martha was a let down! She tripped over herself many times!
I'm finding her very dismissive and rude and all she wants out of this is to make people think she isn't the one who was wrong and he's psychotic.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s not anything special, most of the sponges and brushes can be bought online from shopping apps at a fraction of the price. You’re not missing out trust me 👍🏼
Honestly I buy all my makeup sponges and brushes off SHEIN and AliExpress 😂 I’m too cheap for any of the s she promotes. 39p I got my last lot of beauty blenders for each 🫣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yep she 100% bought it. I did too for my business insta before I gave it up and moved back home to the uk thanks to my hand injury (all healing nicely now thou). I’d never buy it for a personal account thou it’s so cringy in my opinion. There’s no way she could be verified over there without buying it.
You know what I really like people like you!! You know.. honest!!! ❤️ Good for you!! And if it's your business it's different because it's your actual job not 'miiijob' 🤡 Glad you're healing well too ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've said it before and I'll say it again!!! Not all trolls wear capes 🦸🏼‍♀️ all us blocked bitches love you @Missy ❤️

Can I just ask though may have been mentioned I'm just catching up but surely this has got to be a record for longest stint without a DUTakeaway? And by that I obviously only mean the one's we've seen 😉🤭 but it's got to be what 4/5 nights? Good for you Shamey!!! So proud 👏🏼🎖 might write to the Guinness book of records on your behalf!!! 🎖🌟🎖🌟

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've said it before and I'll say it again!!! Not all trolls wear capes 🦸🏼‍♀️ all us blocked bitches love you @Missy ❤️

Can I just ask though may have been mentioned I'm just catching up but surely this has got to be a record for longest stint without a DUTakeaway? And by that I obviously only mean the one's we've seen 😉🤭 but it's got to be what 4/5 nights? Good for you Shamey!!! So proud 👏🏼🎖 might write to the Guinness book of records on your behalf!!! 🎖🌟🎖🌟
Oh don’t worry she’s having two takeaways this weekend she said it in her Tesco haul

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why does she add hummus dunes to pretty much every meal? It’s so odd.

I might start adding random things like that to our dinners when I’m dishing up, see if my family think it’s weird. They’ll think I’ve lost the plot when they see a dollop of horseradish next to a chicken stir fry.
Omgggg everytime she says NICE BIG DOLLOP 🤢 Takes all my strength not to throw my phone across the room!! 🤢🤢 I've not seen DUD yet but it's always a new tub of hummus with her gnashers whispering "Don't tell Wendy" 🤭😉
Argggghhhh do off!!! You know the skips you always have.. go dive in head first and come back on the 33rd of Julember 2097!!! 🤢😡

Status
Not open for further replies.