Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I'm still here but I have no business being up at this time with work tomorrow 🙃 🤣
Ive been adding things in my shein basket as booked a holiday! ☀️♥️
Me too after a week's annual leave 😭
Haha I'm always doing a shein order around this time too and also done holiday clothes order.
Are you off somewhere hot and sunny?
I go in 2 weeks just me and my boy 🩵

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Honestly this woman is such a t! Hasn't seen her bigger t of a daughter for a while so popped in to see her!! What about your other daughter?? wasn't the last time you saw her Easter time??
Goes on to say Aimee is good at figuring things out, but after 2 hours and then Wendy on it with her for another hour, Aimee is done in and had to stop!! Not sure if it will get done tomorrow as she has a busy day!! Probably then popped open the Kylie!
I actually hate Wendy just as much 😡😡
Her voice makes me want to rip my ears off! 🙉🙉🤬😡🤬

Mar 8, 2024
I know it gave me rage watching it. I also think they both have had some falling out with Charlie and seem to want to rub her nose in it.
Charlie was talking about having a family holiday next year but with her dad, his partner and her adult kids! So that will be so lovely for her....some normal ! X
Oh do u think? What gives u that idea? Wudnt blame Charlie tbh. They are awful.xx

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Just catching up on 20 odd threads. Ffs lol. It’s a full time job keeping up 😂 not dragging this up again but what I will say is there’s always gonna be ppl on here that u just don’t agree with it like how they talk, what they say. There’s a couple of ppl on here I just don’t gel with or really like their comments etc so as soon as I see the username I just scroll past because they probably don’t click with me either. On such a big forum u won’t click with everyone & just realise certain ppl will irritate u so don’t bother reading or getting into it as u will never see eye to eye. There’s also certain usernames that come up & I really enjoy their post .. that’s to u easily annoyed person & that canal one 🤣

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Sounds like your having a lovely day already babe 🥰❤️
The sun is shining here too and I’ve had a lie in till 9am this morning as hubby got up with the dogs.
Had a lovely cool shower, going to put some washing on, do some ironing outside (I love doing it outside for some reason 🤣)

Im also so excited as tonight at 10pm I’m going to watch the northern lights again parked up on the coast road car park. Such a magical thing to see and these are a few photos I got last night.
Never known it to be seen over Southport before and so clear too 🥰🥰
I just love morning showers in spring.. it’s so nice not to be shivering n dreading getting your clothes off for a shower like in winter.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I would 100% tell my child no. I am the parent not them. You can go shopping any time. They've been stuck inside at school all week kids need space and room to let off steam. What's the betting they stay in all day tomorrow because they've beeb out today! She's not even got her garden furniture yet to enjoy some fresh air! Wasting money in the shops and takeaways again instead of things she actually needs. So relatable!
P.s I have no idea what's going on with this argument on here but I hope you sort it out.
Aimee literally doesn’t find anything enjoyable unless it’s spend spend spend!!! It’s sad asf.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh do u think? What gives u that idea? Wudnt blame Charlie tbh. They are awful.xx
Neither one has really mentioned the others since Liverpool shopping girls trip. Charlie when asked on a live when is she seeing Aimee she just said,
I dont know, they are going away aren't they and I'll be busy bank holiday, I've got loads to do.
But they go away the end of May. Wendy and Aimee I don't think have mentioned Charlie and the videos of them together just seem to be even more smugness, like rubbing her nose into it.
I could be wrong but just that feeling all is not ok.

I hope Charlie has told them especially the mother some home truths 🤞

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Sorry I know this sounds harsh but I think others would agree.

Doesn’t Harper sound like a know it all, spoilt brat?

Her tone talking to her mum is terrible. If that were my daughter talking to me like that, especially on a video I was broadcasting to thousands I’d be having words.

Don’t get me wrong I think Aimee is a dick but i still don’t think any child should have such a tone of disregard with their parent.

Maybe I’m the only one that thinks this way. But my daughter is nearly 16 and what you allow is what will continue and no way would I be spoke to like that.
I always think H sounds very monotone & unsure. I always think she’s wanting to say the right thing to Aimee. What’s everyone else think ? I find the different perspectives fascinating.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Also might be talking out of line here but what is tattle life problem with us chatting? They seem to think we’re below them? Lots of negative CC comments. It’s not our fault this is open and yours was not!?
When I first joined here it was absolutely wild. I joined at the worst time. Everyone was kicking off with each other & I think Aimless had one of her huns on here.. yeah that was it & they were sticking up for her & it was just like 50 Comments or 100 I’ve no idea, if fighting lol & I thought wow these people are crazy.. but I pushed through & it’s been mostly lovely since lol. I think they just read the drama.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sorry to anyone this offends but for all those on TL this is my right to reply!! But for future this page is open why not comment here where you know I or whoever else you want to slate will see it!! Especially @itsmejo Who i believe has put her neck on the line more than most.. me included!!
So just to clarify I was not in any way shape or form taking anything away from the horrendous ordeal that young boy went through!! It's been taken so far out of context it's unreal! But for anyone offended I'm sorry.. truly!! If you want to see what I actually said then go and read it again!!! I'm not commenting about it again because I really don't have time to explain the context of my post!

What I will say is if TL wasn't locked we'd all be on there with the same like minded opinion of why we're all here, no? I haven't hardly looked over there since we've had a place to vent but wtf is the competition in aid of? Like we all need to bow down because TL was first? I really loved a lot of posts over there but it's just getting silly now!! I agree with whoever it was who said maybe it's time for us to "stay in our lane" of CC OR TL which is stupid in itself seeing as this is a gossip forum about the same dimwit!! I assumed everyone was an adult who could scroll by any posts they don't agree with I've done it 100s of times!! But I will not now nor ever allow people to slate me for mentioning a little boys name!! Or insinuating I am disgusting, or disrespectful of what happened to him. Like I said sorry for anyone who absolutely missed the context of my post!!!
Absolutely agree with you and your opinion was taken out of context as I knew what you meant by it. It was aimed at catpiss lack of safeguarding two young children and more bothered about being on her phone. Children still get taken and horrific things happen to them which is what your point was all about.

I stay in my lane over here and haven’t read TL for a long time.
I feel we can write what the f*ck we want here and a lot of us have each others back too.
I assume this will be SS and put on TL and if so do me a favour TL and keep my name off your forum please.
People have apologised if they offended anyone and that should be it end off and accepted but instead it’s not.
I just put people on ignore now and TL your nasty name calling about me a few weeks ago really hurt me but now I couldn’t give a cats ass hole what you think about me 🤣
TL please stop trying to make CC toxic and cause 💩, we can’t comment on your forum with it being locked. I get you read here like a few here read over there which I understand but we all have one thing in common and that’s Aimee and calling her out on 🐂 💩

@allaboardthebirkeybike keep being you babe and I have always got your back ❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
No need to apologise for that. You can’t control other people’s actions only your own.
I think you’ve just tried to empathise your point by using that reference and it’s just been taken out of proportion, I feel a quick chat about the reaction people have had would have been the better approach rather than it being somewhere that you can’t respond, in my opinion, you was here to screenshot the post so why not respond here?
And also, jo has owned her mistakes countless of times so I don’t see why she’s being brought into it again, she took a break, she’s calmed down a hell of a lot and I just think it’s unnecessary and when did it become more about slating us than Aimee.
Thank you @thelurker66 and 100% agree with what you’ve said ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.