Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
you had your wonky lip filler last year and then slated the woman from Birkdale village who did it. God I hope she goes to someone who waters down their Botox and i hope she realises it takes a 7-10 days to really feel that you can’t move your forehead 🤣
Personally I think she needs more than Botox for that face and her doppelgänger is that dog with droopy eyes someone posted yesterday 🤣🤣

Nothing wrong with a little enhancement but when you rave on about how good your s skincare products are Catpiss seems more Asa reports are going to happen
I did wonder, I mean I know they all use filters but can you advertise face cream if you've had it done?
Even more false advertising if she does !!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’m 40 and had Botox every 3 months for 12 years for my migraines.

I had anywhere between 30 - 60 injections on my face, head, neck and across my shoulders.

This was obviously done at the hospital my my neurologist.

I hope it bloody hurts!! The frigging drama over Botox ffs!
I have this done every 6 months via hospital for hyperhidrosis and it’s placed in my scalp and all around my hair line front, back of neck and by ears. It’s not nice and is she prepared for that Botox headache 🙈
Well I suppose it’s the only few pricks she has had since D2 left her in September and I do hope it really hurts her too

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’d love Botox in my forehead and the migraine relief treatment but I am absolutely petrified of medical needles (ironic as I’m covered in tattoos) but does it hurt/ do you feel the needles badly like getting blood drawn?
No the needles they use are diabetic ones so a lot smaller in length and gauge. Forehead doesn’t hurt at all but I have mine in my scalp and it’s more sensitive

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
She had bruising around her eyes a few weeks ago? I’m sure it was mentioned in one of her videos and she replied to the comment! Wouldn’t you take that opportunity to tell people you hadn’t had it- but were thinking about it. So much for the magic eye cream 🤣🤣 can’t polish a turd Aimee… take more than a bit Botox to sort your dish out kiddo.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I did wonder, I mean I know they all use filters but can you advertise face cream if you've had it done?
Even more false advertising if she does !!
She hypes on about the products she uses contain hyaluronic acid which helps with keeping your skin looking hydrated and helps with the aging process.
She will be false advertising if she does not state in text on every video with skincare or makeup products she has had Botox.
Has she also informed the person doing her Botox she is a carrier of herpes and she will also have to declare all her fake illnesses ans medications too 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
I think the only reason she has told us is she can't hide it surely?
I've never had it but I know so many friends who do. It is pretty much like the norm nowadays isn't it and if people want it and it makes them happy it's a good thing 👍

Despite smoking like a trooper and having plenty of binge drinking nights out with mates (those were the days!) people have always told me I look younger.
6 yrs ago I was in NYC and in a Irish bar. I met a lovely Texan lady who was there with her husband he was high up in the fire department and was in the St Patrick parade. She was 56 but looked 36!! I asked her what she used and she told me....it was Vaseline! At night she applied it to the problem areas....I can still here her voice saying ' here, here and here 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway my mates told me don't be ridiculous of course it's Botox !! But I had the faith to try it! 6yrs on and I swear it works!!!
On my recent trip away for my big birthday, no one could guess my age!! Even had a little proposal from a 27yr French guy too (politely declined as I was busy watching the football that day 😂😂)but I'm sure it is a miracle worker!!
Take the Vaseline challenge ladies (and gents!) best £1 you will ever spend!!

Commission NOT paid
This is NOT an ad

😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She hypes on about the products she uses contain hyaluronic acid which helps with keeping your skin looking hydrated and helps with the aging process.
She will be false advertising if she does not state in text on every video with skincare or makeup products she has had Botox.
Has she also informed the person doing her Botox she is a carrier of herpes and she will also have to declare all her fake illnesses ans medications too 🤔
Well we will all be glued to her next ad for skin care .....

If course she hasn't 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’d happily do the same ❤️ I am a huge believer in paying it forward and would give my last.

I know the influencers think we’ve bonded over hating them, but no. Hating them have lead us to like minded people, and like minded people help their own ❤️
💯 this @longtimechatterbox ❤️👌🏼🎯
Feel like I've 'known' a lot of you years when I actually have no idea who any of you are! How bizarre 🤣 Purely coincidental that we all loathe the same person 🤣🤣❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3509.jpeg

Another one Aimee 🤪

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I am more than willing to reveal myself and hand out a email or mobile number if I can help someone struggling.

I’ve said it before, I don’t mind my identity being revealed at all, I have nothing to lose and to me I’d rather help someone out and face the wrath of the stupid, pathetic huns than think about someone really suffering in silence.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just now (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻
Hellooooo Mrs Monty 😍😜
Fingers, toes, eyes, legs (people should try that one) crossed for whatever it is ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.