Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think the only reason she has told us is she can't hide it surely?
I've never had it but I know so many friends who do. It is pretty much like the norm nowadays isn't it and if people want it and it makes them happy it's a good thing 👍

Despite smoking like a trooper and having plenty of binge drinking nights out with mates (those were the days!) people have always told me I look younger.
6 yrs ago I was in NYC and in a Irish bar. I met a lovely Texan lady who was there with her husband he was high up in the fire department and was in the St Patrick parade. She was 56 but looked 36!! I asked her what she used and she told me....it was Vaseline! At night she applied it to the problem areas....I can still here her voice saying ' here, here and here 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway my mates told me don't be ridiculous of course it's Botox !! But I had the faith to try it! 6yrs on and I swear it works!!!
On my recent trip away for my big birthday, no one could guess my age!! Even had a little proposal from a 27yr French guy too (politely declined as I was busy watching the football that day 😂😂)but I'm sure it is a miracle worker!!
Take the Vaseline challenge ladies (and gents!) best £1 you will ever spend!!

Commission NOT paid
This is NOT an ad

😂😂
I posted in one of s-tits videos a bit ago about that super sonic lash serum that she was keeping everyone posted on but people have perished waiting!!
Said I used vaseline every night for lash growth and it 1000% works!! I'm not to blame that her bitches didn't take notice or wonder why it was odd for her to delete my comment that wasn't lining her pockets

Mar 8, 2024
Erm I won’t be able to go as I almost lost my life in Lanzarote with pancreatitis. I was hospitalised in an emergency, brought back from whatever realm I saw my Nan who told me not your time yet. I discharged myself the day before we were flying back home and all the time I told my hubby to not let anyone keep my passport. I had holiday insurance but I didn’t hand over any money to them so I think they will have me on a most wanted list for hospital fees 🤣
My parents had a place in Matagorda and I loved going on holidays there and the lovely walks into Puerto del carmen along the beach 🏖️
The pancreatitits isn't funny but the passport/wanted bit is 🤣🤣♥️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Jigsaw posted 2 days ago contact moving to instagram… it’s been 2 days and still no contact on instagram 🤣🤣
They’ve posted since then on tiktok 😂😂 even accusing Jo of being the account that commented about the exposure last night, with no proof, not that anyone fell for it anyway! Twit 😫😂 @itsmejo
IMG_3510.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
I posted in one of s-tits videos a bit ago about that super sonic lash serum that she was keeping everyone posted on but people have perished waiting!!
Said I used vaseline every night for lash growth and it 1000% works!! I'm not to blame that her bitches didn't take notice or wonder why it was odd for her to delete my comment that wasn't lining her pockets
Perished waiting 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omg I read that comment 😂😂 and since then I have 100% taken your advice and apply it there now too !! 😂 See your tip got through to some 👍👍😘 xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy 🥰 And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! ❤️ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture ❤️❤️
Same here, if anyone is struggling we will have to work out a way to help ❤️set up alias insta accounts so we can communicate 👍🏼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’d just like to say I applaud you all for saying you’d help those in need etc.
but I do just want to say PLEASE be careful as someone could tell you a sob story then turn out to be some fruit loop just trying to discover who we are, I know you all have said you’d handle the backlash and nothing to loose etc. but I’d hate for anyone to go through that for someone who could just be trying to find out who we all are.
Our anonymous status is necessary and i don’t want any of you failing for a trap ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
So she obviously cares what she looks like, yet uses sunbeds which are the main cause of wrinkles and has a terrible diet of fried fast food, drinks a lot of alcohol and doesn’t exercise. Just likes a quick fix 🤷🏼‍♀️
For her it's another form of enablement. Changing her diet and alcohol intake is too much like hard work. This way she can continue filling her body with s and the effects won't show. Unfortunately for her tho it's only temporary and if she doesn't keep up with it, when it wears off she'll look worse than when she started. No amount of botox can fix her insides and it's true what they say you are what you eat.
I have 2 thoughts today.

1. I wonder if she'll be invited to vavs launch of her boerfect products? Which is apparently going to be in ibiza. (Surely she'll have her bestie there!)
2. Is aimee going to start trying to appeal to a younger audience. Cos she knows she's struggling to manipulate viewers her age. Is that why she's getting botox? To look younger so that more younger people will follow her?

Status
Not open for further replies.