Aimless when she got the DVLA letter 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FunPic_20240515_221801402.jpg
    FunPic_20240515_221801402.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 194
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I can hear ymca Wendy now on blower to M and S

Hi peeps. Bendy Wendy here, aimees mum, the famous birkdale girl about town and sausage gobbler. I was just wondering huns why you haven't offered her a full television advert yet. My Aimees is the most gorgeous eater, and no she doesn't look like an 80 year old who has taken her teeth out and swirling her food around. My aimee has tagged you over 456,997 times in videos of her buying copious amouts of your food to taste test, and give people a very descriptive "that's nice" "that's my fav" to reel your customers in. She also buys your cocktails to give her the Dutch courage to give the old tinder a swipe, sorry taste test. Please give her collab, she's the best most gorgeous mummy don't you know!!
Right- why did I read that in her voice 😂😂😂😂 I’m going to bed 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up, you guys crack me up 🤣🤣 @lexilou dont ever change as you are too funny 🤣🤣

Regarding lady muck (literally) - nothing wrong with Botox and it’s good she is actually being honest for once although either her management have defo told her to tell people to avoid any ASA breaches etc or she has seen another creator talk about it and jumped on it.

I know this might sound trivial given she’s got so many hygiene issues and lacks any self care but I wish she’d cream her elbows 🤣
Haha see if she takes my advice, Vaseline one tub fits all 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
She really doesn’t take an ounce of pride in her appearance does she.. she’s thick of grease.. neck and chin rolls are filthy, her nails are disgusting.. hair like rats tails.. manners non existent. What a poor excuse of a woman. I can actually imagine the stench she gives off but tries to cover with perfume 😂.
But she’s having Botox you know so she will be the most beautiful piggy ever! It will kill all her flaws yannowarrameeeen x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
On her taste of them cakes she says they are open as H has already had one of each. No wonder that kids teeth are so bad eating all that sugary stuff. That’s really bad that kid has eaten 2 cakes in the space of 24 hours, and we know it’s not the only rubbish she’ll have eaten in that time. Honestly she has to do better as a parent, she has to.

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Well prediction is Aimee will still be using the sunbeds and that actually makes the botox wear off quicker. And in the same breath be selling all sorts of skincare.
It looks like she is bi polar. Fluctuations between manic episode where she talks jibberish and does that uncomfortable fake laughing. She is a classic rapid cycler . Money is on at the DVLA appointment GP did a meds review and has altered her doses.
This weekend the usual copious amounts of drinking and binging one poor quality food. Welcome the new Nikocado

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
On her taste of them cakes she says they are open as H has already had one of each. No wonder that kids teeth are so bad eating all that sugary stuff. That’s really bad that kids eaten 2 cakes in the space of 24 hours, and we know it’s not the only rubbish she’ll have eaten in that time. Honestly she has to do better as a parent, she has to.
3 cakes in the space of 24 hours, 2 in the same night! And she wonders why she is called out x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
3 cakes in the space of 24 hours, 2 in the same night! And she wonders why she is called out x
It’s appalling isn’t it!? she not only needs to tell that kid no and actually start parenting her but she needs to sort her diet out as it’s going to cause all sorts of issues as she grows. You can’t blame the kid at 9, if her mum isn’t stopping her she’s going to eat rubbish, any kid would.

Status
Not open for further replies.