Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3531.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening my loves ❤️ Hope everyone's well 😘
Sorry not been on, just replied to the odd comment before. Been so sick all day not sure if it's from just finishing some strong antibiotics. Could do with some advice from a pro, who's not had cdiff 🥴🤣 Been asleep. Fuming now gunna be a long old night 🤡😴 ENNYYWAY will catch up in the morning.

@Missy Have a gorgeous holiday! Glad you're trained people up on posting 😉Selfish cow 🤣😉🤣

Sending love to all. Especially anyone she's ignited rage iin. Na'night all. 🥰💞🥰💞

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Quickly... my bf was asking the latest before ha!! Told him I'm off to Lanzarote with you bitches 🤣😭 he said OMG imagine it was like when a book is made to a film and the cast isn't the cast you imagined when reading 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he knows me well because I do that all the time!!!! 😂
And we'd have to wear stickers and go by Birkey bike, Pussy, Nosey, Ddcb, she canal shave more, it's mi job (he still calls you that Jo) 🤣 Lurkey, Mrs full monty, Missy, Gingerbread... you get my drift!!
SWIFTIE... that's what he calls you @RosieJo Which i know you'll be thrilled with 🤩😍🤩

Said he's sorting a dog sitter for Bellatrix cz he's not missing out 😂😂 he bloody loves it he does!! Anyway made me piss so thought I'd share 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Quickly... my bf was asking the latest before ha!! Told him I'm off to Lanzarote with you bitches 🤣😭 he said OMG imagine it was like when a book is made to a film and the cast isn't the cast you imagined when reading 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he knows me well because I do that all the time!!!! 😂
And we'd have to wear stickers and go by Birkey bike, Pussy, Nosey, Ddcb, she canal shave more, it's mi job (he still calls you that Jo) 🤣 Lurkey, Mrs full monty, Missy, Gingerbread... you get my drift!!
SWIFTIE... that's what he calls you @RosieJo Which i know you'll be thrilled with 🤩😍🤩

Said he's sorting a dog sitter for Bellatrix cz he's not missing out 😂😂 he bloody loves it he does!! Anyway made me piss so thought I'd share 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Haha love it! Can't wait for Lanzarote 💃💃 although I will definitely get the prize for the most boring sticker 🙄🤣...roll on March 2025 👌😁🤣

Night beaut ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Wow! Trying to catch up and just emoji posts but this stopped me in my tracks! What a wonderful human being you are 😇 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ xx
Awh likewise Angel 😍😇❤️
Hope you're staying strong Nosey 💞💞

Can't stand to see people struggling. Especially when she's swanning about like the human seive of society!! One breath spending like a Hollywood star and yet.. fing riddle me this... why is it you seem to be struggling paying your water bill? Get a fing bleach bath you filthy, stinking t

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She really doesn’t take an ounce of pride in her appearance does she.. she’s thick of grease.. neck and chin rolls are filthy, her nails are disgusting.. hair like rats tails.. manners non existent. What a poor excuse of a woman. I can actually imagine the stench she gives off but tries to cover with perfume 😂.
I cannot fathom WHY the do no-ones stepped in for H? Her Dad? Any of his side? Reflects on them too! Nature/nurture theory. Aimless learned from the worst witch and is beyond!! She thinks it's cute to push the perception of a spoilt little brat, s manners. ruling the roost.. Hs favourite, "the way she looked at me when she wanted to go to Liverpool, if it's what she wants and I know she'll eat it, treats for behaving in Drs etc. I don't believe H is like that tbh and pulled a very short straw on the Mum tombola. But it's NOT too late for someone to do something!

Aimee gives "I can't parent" going along for a quiet life because she CBA and less parenting = more time to rustle up stories, flicking her fish flaps face first in Banoffee pie. She makes me fing sick!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

Yaaaas! I am buzzin!!!! 🤣💃💃💃 imagine the shenanigans after a few cocktails 😍 how class! And not a single one of us will look like we expect it would be like stars in your eyes and tonight a Matthew I'm going to be.....insert real name here 🎉🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.