Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I think she had it when we seen all the bruising and the video she posted today is old tbh. I could be wrong but just have a feeling it is. And she will probably have had it gifted and won't answer anything until she does a whole before and after thing! You can do that with the filters Aims! No need to inject. But sure you don't use filters. You'll be like a new born baby soon! Botoxed and filtered!
100% this was the bruising she had last week or week before and she has had to say something because someone local would find out and let people know. The fact she is hated in Southport it wouldn’t take long to find out.
Leave it woth me and I will find out who, where, what and when she had it 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning beautiful ladies (and gents if there's any)
I was blocked yesterday for asking a simple question 🤣🤣 I'll have to catch up on her dramas on my backup account.
Is harper not going to her dad's again then? That's sad. Another weekend of binge eating sneaky Kylies and shopping is on the cards then. I wonder if her dad's home yet to put that wardrobe up or maybe some dodgy wardrobe company has reached out to fit new ones. 🤔. The engagement is not engaging is it. Even what's her face who lied about having cancer is more liked than shameless what does that tell her! The way she will only accept I love you comments is actually sickening. She's got alot of growth to do in my opinion, she's still very immature.
The big question is will the smoothing filter be turned off now so we can see the wrinkles fade away naturally? Or will she wait and turn it off once the botox has worked?
Wishing everyone a lovely day.
Dare i ask what u said? 🤓😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The dark circles are dark circling! She is my age!! I find that astonishing. I was out yesterday with my oldest daughter and the lady how does my brows thought she was my little sister!! But then again I don't gorge on junk food, alcohol and I train at the gym nearly every day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_101616_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_101616_TikTok.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 84
Mar 8, 2024
100% this was the bruising she had last week or week before and she has had to say something because someone local would find out and let people know. The fact she is hated in Southport it wouldn’t take long to find out.
Leave it woth me and I will find out who, where, what and when she had it 🤣
Jo detective on the case 🕵️‍♀️
Is she genuinely disliked by most locally? Love that for her.. She doesn't ever think..why?! I guess Narcs don't...especially with her mother constantly reinforcing her deluded sense of importance* and beauty. I know this sounds horrible.. but she really is* ugly. I think there is def some truth in ugly on inside shows on outside. Not sure what she sees in the mirror camera! Bit like the wicked queen in snow white!

mirror mirror on the wall..who's the fairest of them all. "NOT U..U UGLY t!" 🧐🤭🤢🤡🤒🤥🤣🤣

I also keep meaning to ask u if u have seen her for real in the last year to be able to gauge her real weight/size? (Obv from afar lol. U cud see her in her pug trough for miles anyway 😂) xx

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is that bruising? Same bruising we seen weeks ago so she's having top ups and feels this will be good content cause she's taken the hint pack lunches are s, her taste tests are dire and realised people have already noticed she's bruised and aren't stupid so might aswell chat s about that to. Bet its been paid for by the person doing it and it's some sort of ad or its gifted as I said earlier. She's so transparent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_102529_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_102529_TikTok.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The dark circles are dark circling! She is my age!! I find that astonishing. I was out yesterday with my oldest daughter and the lady how does my brows thought she was my little sister!! But then again I don't gorge on junk food, alcohol and I train at the gym nearly every day
Me after night duty 🤣🤣 but tbf everyone thinks my daughters my sister! Not sure if it's dark circles though or is there bruising. Either way she looks a bad colour though

Mar 8, 2024
Same tbh. I'm 10 years older than her and lots of people genuinely think I'm mid 30s
Go me! And go you! 😁🤣

Mar 8, 2024
If she didn’t get the Botox yesterday and got it before the sainsbury video the other day she needs her money back
Is she actually trying to look as hideous as she can?! Ridiculous and deluded for someone who clearly thinks they are so desirable. It's the downward eyes for me and nose and being such a horrible person makes it all stand out! Sorry if I sound like a b but I hv no idea why ppl say how beautiful and caring she is. I can 💯 say I AM NOT jealous of that mess! 🤢🤡

Ellen Brodie

May 16, 2024
uk
I’ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her “I’m having Botox” post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then today’s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, she’s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that won’t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isn’t a paid ad as I’d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So I’ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoever’s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I’ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her “I’m having Botox” post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then today’s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, she’s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that won’t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isn’t a paid ad as I’d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So I’ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoever’s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.
Unfortunately Aimee doesn’t take any sort of concern, feedback or suggestion well and will think you are a troll and hating on her.

Welcome to Comment Cafe 👋

Status
Not open for further replies.