Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her “I’m having Botox” post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then today’s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, she’s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that won’t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isn’t a paid ad as I’d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So I’ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoever’s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.
Welcome to comment cafe. Your advice wasn’t taken well from her as SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING. Glad that you’ve seen the light on who SHE actually is. Any form of negativity ( in her eyes) will be removed. Not that I think your advice was incorrect at all. Some people would be glad of important information to help them. Thanks for trying but sadly SHE has major mental issues , in my opinion. 🥰 xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ladies and gentlemen
Unfortunately Aimee doesn’t take any sort of concern, feedback or suggestion well and will think you are a troll and hating on her.

Welcome to Comment Cafe 👋
welcome! I wish you’d told her using tanning beds won’t help her skin either (before you were rudely blocked)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her “I’m having Botox” post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then today’s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, she’s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that won’t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isn’t a paid ad as I’d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So I’ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoever’s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.
Welcome to comment cafe or t cafe as Aimee likes to call it 🤣
And also welcome to the blocked club, I got blocked for saying her Huns are vultures and she shouldn’t condone or enable that behaviour.
Any advice, anything that doesn’t suit her narrative is an instant block!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ladies and gents and all other genders.
I’ll be flying for 11 hours so I shall be keen to see what drama has occurred in that time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If she starts selling miracle wrinkle cream make sure someone points out that it’s out of order after having Botox 👍🏼
Behave yourselves today 😂😘🥸🛫🤩❤️🥸😊🤪🙌🏼😇🤬
Have a wonderful time!! How dare you leave the bridge 👀 🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Edge? Why’s she dropping the h? And no Aimee I don’t mean your kid who you’re always dropping. Edge! It’s hedge. You sound like a dickhead. Pack it in
You aren’t scouse so stop trying to sound scouse!
I don’t know why this riled me but it does.. the fact she uses her ring finger to apply her eye cream. Sorry to anyone who does this but it absolutely pisses me off!
The last person I’d EVER stick up for is Catpiss.
The reason you use your ring finger for eye products is because you can’t apply a lot of pressure like you can with your index finger. It also helps to stop lines by dragging the skin.

It’s obvious she’s been told recently to do this as she is thick as do with knowledge on skincare and don’t get me started on the not matched clown make-up 🤣
Can’t remember the saying but it’s a long the lines of ⬇️
All the tools but no idea and that is CATPISS all over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Welcome to comment cafe or t cafe as Aimee likes to call it 🤣
And also welcome to the blocked club, I got blocked for saying her Huns are vultures and she shouldn’t condone or enable that behaviour.
Any advice, anything that doesn’t suit her narrative is an instant block!
I got blocked for asking , why doesn’t she invite her friends around and have a lovely girly night , when her daughter is with her Dad. 😳 just didn’t realise SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS 🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Jo detective on the case 🕵️‍♀️
Is she genuinely disliked by most locally? Love that for her.. She doesn't ever think..why?! I guess Narcs don't...especially with her mother constantly reinforcing her deluded sense of importance* and beauty. I know this sounds horrible.. but she really is* ugly. I think there is def some truth in ugly on inside shows on outside. Not sure what she sees in the mirror camera! Bit like the wicked queen in snow white!

mirror mirror on the wall..who's the fairest of them all. "NOT U..U UGLY t!" 🧐🤭🤢🤡🤒🤥🤣🤣

I also keep meaning to ask u if u have seen her for real in the last year to be able to gauge her real weight/size? (Obv from afar lol. U cud see her in her pug trough for miles anyway 😂) xx
Yeah she is disliked by most locals especially after her Duncle David robbing millions.
This is why she has no friends or a life because she is just rotten and evil to the core. She wouldn’t think twice about throwing someone under the bus to save her own ass and would actually ruin people. This is why many won’t speak up about what she has done to them.

Well catpiss looks like the pedestal you highly think your on is wobbling and guess what I STARTED THAT b 🖕🤣 (sorry not sorry)

I haven’t seen her about recently but the last time I saw her was in the village carrying a Costa coffee. SHE IS DEFINITELY BIGGER THAN A 12 and I’d say more a 16 and nothing wrong with being that size, just fin own it. She is also not as tall as her kitchen door and a good few inches shorter than me 🤣(I’m 5ft 8in)

Now I’m gonna have to be careful finding out who did her Botox and not directly go to them as I don’t want them in trouble with GDPR. Leave it with me though 😉😘

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Ladies and gents and all other genders.
I’ll be flying for 11 hours so I shall be keen to see what drama has occurred in that time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If she starts selling miracle wrinkle cream make sure someone points out that it’s out of order after having Botox 👍🏼
Behave yourselves today 😂😘🥸🛫🤩❤️🥸😊🤪🙌🏼😇🤬
Have a lovely time. Have 978 cocktails for me! I need them this week 😘

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Welcome to our little forum 🥰
She won't take your advice. She only takes advice if someone is blowing smoke up her arse. She knows better than anyone, about everything

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
For someone who promotes so much skin care, the skin is not skinning!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_115227_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_115227_TikTok.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 75

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Edge? Why’s she dropping the h? And no Aimee I don’t mean your kid who you’re always dropping. Edge! It’s hedge. You sound like a dickhead. Pack it in
You aren’t scouse so stop trying to sound scouse!
I don’t know why this riled me but it does.. the fact she uses her ring finger to apply her eye cream. Sorry to anyone who does this but it absolutely pisses me off!
This pissed me off too. The joke is "bush" anyway not hedge

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Welcome 🥳 she likes to block people who speak the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.