Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
The last person Iโ€™d EVER stick up for is Catpiss.
The reason you use your ring finger for eye products is because you canโ€™t apply a lot of pressure like you can with your index finger. It also helps to stop lines by dragging the skin.

Itโ€™s obvious sheโ€™s been told recently to do this as she is thick as do with knowledge on skincare and donโ€™t get me started on the not matched clown make-up ๐Ÿคฃ
Canโ€™t remember the saying but itโ€™s a long the lines of โฌ‡๏ธ
All the tools but no idea and that is CATPISS all over ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I knew there was a reason. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still annoys me cus she annoys me
Doesnโ€™t stop her lines. Itโ€™s not helped them lines at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she literally is that saying.. all the tools but not clue.. she is the fing tool

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she is disliked by most locals especially after her Duncle David robbing millions.
This is why she has no friends or a life because she is just rotten and evil to the core. She wouldnโ€™t think twice about throwing someone under the bus to save her own ass and would actually ruin people. This is why many wonโ€™t speak up about what she has done to them.

Well catpiss looks like the pedestal you highly think your on is wobbling and guess what I STARTED THAT b ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคฃ (sorry not sorry)

I havenโ€™t seen her about recently but the last time I saw her was in the village carrying a Costa coffee. SHE IS DEFINITELY BIGGER THAN A 12 and Iโ€™d say more a 16 and nothing wrong with being that size, just fin own it. She is also not as tall as her kitchen door and a good few inches shorter than me ๐Ÿคฃ(Iโ€™m 5ft 8in)

Now Iโ€™m gonna have to be careful finding out who did her Botox and not directly go to them as I donโ€™t want them in trouble with GDPR. Leave it with me though ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜
Tall as the door ๐Ÿคฃ u mean *she isn't that stretched slender man...

Have fun taking down this c**t Jo..but watch your back. Don't put yourself of *mind at risk. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Iโ€™ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her โ€œIโ€™m having Botoxโ€ post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then todayโ€™s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, sheโ€™s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that wonโ€™t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isnโ€™t a paid ad as Iโ€™d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So Iโ€™ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoeverโ€™s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.
She wonโ€™t listen to genuine advice or concerns, because she thinks sheโ€™s right about everything ๐Ÿ˜ก Unless youโ€™re blowing smoke up her arse sheโ€™ll block you. I got blocked a few years ago for having an opinion that she didnโ€™t like even though she was asking for peopleโ€™s opinions๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. If it doesnโ€™t fit her narrative youโ€™re deleted and blocked. Sheโ€™s pathetic.

Apr 27, 2024
Middle of no where
Remember when she use to do those giveaways on her lives? If you bought something you needed to give your name and you would go into the draw?

Yes I got blocked for saying she's breaking gambling rules (can't remember the act off top of my head) and GDPR. And she never shown who won etc which is part of the rules. I reported everything and eventually I think she was told to stop as she no longer did them.

Bribery at its finest....buy from me and I may do a draw to win xyz ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Thankfully I commented on an old account so wasn't fussed about being blocked as I knew I would have been!

Mar 8, 2024
OMG I fING LOVE YOU
Thank you soooooo much. Only just catching up. Effing sciatica kicked off royally yesterday so I decided to start pregabs again. Muzzy head or pain??? No choice really. Just gotta make sure I'm ticking the correct box for my blood tests (oooops ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)
Have a great day peeps and againTY so much that's proper cheered me up ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’
You're welcome ๐Ÿค— I thought that might make you smile ๐Ÿ˜Š hope you are feeling less in pain today xxx โค๏ธ

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Ladies and gents and all other genders.
Iโ€™ll be flying for 11 hours so I shall be keen to see what drama has occurred in that time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
If she starts selling miracle wrinkle cream make sure someone points out that itโ€™s out of order after having Botox ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Behave yourselves today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฌ
Have a safe flight and enjoy your holiday babe ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜xx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Do you want to know what I love? That beefy has been sent PR from space NK and aimless has been to the store now a few times, videoing herself, mentioning harper loves it etc............and they don't even acknowledge her. Love that for her. Maybe if she actually cut that hair so it looked tidy, had a wash, stopped wrecking her skin and body with takeaways etc, she would receive better opportunities

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_133352_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_133352_TikTok.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 59

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Can you imagine the creepy crawleys lurking in there
Sheโ€™s a F***ing Minger! She ONLY showers at Night! Omg!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฆ what about sweating in the night and just gets up from her pit , stinking and sweating THEN MAKES THE SCHOOL PACKED LUNCH ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ her hygiene is dreadful and she wonders WHY sheโ€™s got no Man in her life ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Words fail me

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Do you want to know what I love? That beefy has been sent PR from space NK and aimless has been to the store now a few times, videoing herself, mentioning harper loves it etc............and they don't even acknowledge her. Love that for her. Maybe if she actually cut that hair so it looked tidy, had a wash, stopped wrecking her skin and body with takeaways etc, she would receive better opportunities
Steph is always fresh & clean looking and her make up, in my opinion , always looks natural and lovelyโ€ฆ. Hence the offers.
UNLIKE OUR QUEEN OF FILTERS & TAKE AWAYS.

Mar 8, 2024
Iโ€™ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her โ€œIโ€™m having Botoxโ€ post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then todayโ€™s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, sheโ€™s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that wonโ€™t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isnโ€™t a paid ad as Iโ€™d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So Iโ€™ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoeverโ€™s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.
Welcome to the world of Narc Aimee and the group of people who don't take her s!!
Actually disrespectful towards u to do that to u..as a professional in that field. She only likes posts blowing smoke up her arse! But these "creators" have a responsibility for what they post and share. She seems to think she's invincible and beyond any* criticism or advice.
She's digging her own grave!

Welcome to the forum of both sanity and insanity ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to comment cafe or t cafe as Aimee likes to call it ๐Ÿคฃ
And also welcome to the blocked club, I got blocked for saying her Huns are vultures and she shouldnโ€™t condone or enable that behaviour.
Any advice, anything that doesnโ€™t suit her narrative is an instant block!
It's unfair representation and she should be held to account. Something the whole of that family should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.