Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I woke up to that weight loss app on my phone 🤔😳 either I did something in the night 'post amitriptyline' or someone's trying to tell me something 🫣 🐷 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_133217_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_133217_One UI Home.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 106
Mar 8, 2024
Remember when she use to do those giveaways on her lives? If you bought something you needed to give your name and you would go into the draw?

Yes I got blocked for saying she's breaking gambling rules (can't remember the act off top of my head) and GDPR. And she never shown who won etc which is part of the rules. I reported everything and eventually I think she was told to stop as she no longer did them.

Bribery at its finest....buy from me and I may do a draw to win xyz 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Thankfully I commented on an old account so wasn't fussed about being blocked as I knew I would have been!
She cud do 'pay it forward' all the time if she wanted. If any of you follow meals with max..perfect example of this. Followed him from the start and he's just a kind person..u can tell ❤️

She could do this to repay the loyalty of her (clowns) followers. Especially given she doesn't need all the crap she gets/ buys and everyone else is struggling. She's so greedy and mean.

It wud actually be a positive thing that she wud get respect for. She won't do it as she sees anyone else as unworthy 🤬
As many have said she could use her page for so much rather than the boring...predictable..lying...me me me me me

She's a selfish greedy t and deserves al the criticism she gets!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She won’t listen to genuine advice or concerns, because she thinks she’s right about everything 😡 Unless you’re blowing smoke up her arse she’ll block you. I got blocked a few years ago for having an opinion that she didn’t like even though she was asking for people’s opinions🤷🏼‍♀️. If it doesn’t fit her narrative you’re deleted and blocked. She’s pathetic.
Exactly the same for me, she asked for opinions on a try on haul, I gave an opinion and because it wasn’t 100% blowing smoke up her arse and I dared to say one outfit didn’t suit her. I was blocked. It’s like why ask for opinions 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve now been upgraded from not being able to comment to completely blocked. So she reads here and has seen my comment.
Such bizarre behaviour. I feel like messaging her management.
Was the name the same then?? Interesting and proof she reads here and TL!

Aimee...why do u not read and learn how to behave like a grown woman and mother. You don't think it's odd so many people think the same about you. What mummy tells u is not correct. You are not beautiful...clever...a good cook 🤣...or an amazing mother.
Some people in this world can't or don't want to comment on TT, TL or CC but most share the same opinions clearly.
Please learn that the way you behave is not normal...at all. Grow up and stop embarrassing yourself and your daughter.
Most of us started off liking you...then we saw the real you. You are clearly not a nice person. (ppl in real life have said) You think everyone who says anything u don't like is a troll..is jealous (umm 🤣)... or has too much time on our hands...etc etc.
You are the one with no proper job/career..no partner (for more than a few weeks)..no friends....no life outside of TT. Washing and getting dressed is normal, u know....
The only ppl u fool are those will low intelligence (in abundance on your TT)
You do not have a clue about the real world and what budgeting is. You are not busy. All u do is shop, eat, moan and lie.
You are deluded and have no self insight at all. Please get help for your narcissistic personality disorder and grow the do up!
I have seen more humility, empathy, accountability and intelligence on this group than I have ever seen on your page.
I feel rich in that sense...not jealous.
You are looking more dirty, bloated, dishevelled and unstable by the day. Get help before it's too late. 🙏

Sorry @Ellen Brodie just remembered I was typing on a reply to you...apologies...I get carried away sometimes...but I mean every word of it. If you decide to stay on here..u will be made to feel welcome by all the genuine souls on here. ❤️

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024

Aimee...why do u not read and learn how to behave like a grown woman and mother. You don't think it's odd so many people think the same about you. What mummy tells u is not correct. You are not beautiful...clever...a good cook 🤣...or an amazing mother.
Some people in this world can't or don't want to comment on TT, TL or CC but most share the same opinions clearly.
Please learn that the way you behave is not normal...at all. Grow up and stop embarrassing yourself and your daughter.
Most of us started off liking you...then we saw the real you. You are clearly not a nice person. (ppl in real life have said) You think everyone who says anything u don't like us a troll..is jealous (umm 🤣)... or has too much time on our hands...etc etc.
You are the one with no proper job/career..no partner (for more than a few weeks)..no friends....no life outside of TT. Washing and getting dressed is normal, u know....
You do not have a clue about the real world and what budgeting is. You are not busy. All u do is shop, eat, moan and lie.
You are deluded and have no self insight at all. Please get help for your narcissistic personality disorder and grow the do up!
I have seen more humility, empathy, accountability and intelligence on this group than I have ever seen on your page.
You are looking more dirty, bloated, dishevelled and unstable by the day. Get help before it's too late. 🙏

Sorry @Ellen Brodie just remembered I was typing on a reply to you...apologies...I get carried away sometimes...but I mean every word of it. If you decide to stay on here..u will be made to feel welcome by all the genuine souls on here. ❤️
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Brilliant post !! Spot on! ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
This mornings video xxx
Thanks Lurkey 🥰
I had to pause it as was getting pissed off already...
1. Trim your own hedge back. Is that not what NORMAL ppl do?? I did last weekend and hv scratches and bites all over to prove it lol (well not all over lol..I was dressed doing it 🤣)
2. You DO NOT SHOWER or CHANGE YOUR PJS at night u born liar!! When u post videos on TT everyone can see that you have the same smelly..dirty pjs on that u have the same ones on in the morning as the ones u cooked with. Wtaf! U don't wash your hair or hairy fanny either. Sweating in silky/fleecy childish pjs too. I bet u stink of fish!!

Will watch the rest and edit if I smell more bs (so I will be back then lol)

3.!! Yes we know u have a security system 🙄 but u didn't need to use it to make a drama up for content.
4. Just piss off will you.... (brainless not lurkey)

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just come across this Aimee from my fyp yesterday on her “I’m having Botox” post.
As an Aesthetician, I made a comment on her next video politely showing concern as she was drinking coffee beforehand and then having hot chilli sauce after. Then today’s post on the way she was scrubbing her skin less than 24 hrs later, so I commented again. Then I noticed within seconds of leaving that comment, she’s blocked me from commenting! I also sent an inbox out of concern and that won’t send either.
Is she ok? Why would she delete someone showing concern and offering advice. I hope this Botox isn’t a paid ad as I’d be very concerned about contraindications and who has advised her. So I’ve made an account here just to make people aware as this cafe came up when I googled her. I spend half my working life correcting poorly administered filler/botox and whoever’s done hers without explaining proper procedures gives the industry a terrible reputation.
A lot of people think she had the botox last week or even a few weeks ago

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport

Most of us started off liking you...then we saw the real you. You are clearly not a nice person. (ppl in real life have said) You think everyone who says anything u don't like is a troll..is jealous (umm 🤣)... or has too much time on our hands...etc etc.

You worded this perfectly babe 👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.