Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Aug 24, 2023
Unmasker where’s your jodie posts gone? You’ve never deleted them because one of your accounts pushed the thread that was really quiet and encouraged negative behaviour towards her have you? Should we take a guess at when you started messaging her?
So who do you think it is? Doubt its kayleigh because shes thick as s

May 23, 2023
The fact that they had Yam blocked before she even discovered the account makes me think it’s definitely either the Child Snatcher or one of her pals. Agree that they are probably too literate for it to be KK.
Who's the child snatcher? Why won't you give actual names?
Child snatcher is Aileen aka in the wild aka forehead/5head

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
I do know that some of the posts they get online, such as the one from Yell to a member asking them to mod the forum, came from an ex-tattle member named Saturn who I think was banned. I originally thought it was Unmasked who had got the DM asking to mod - that was certainly the impression they gave.

Sep 25, 2023
I do know that some of the posts they get online, such as the one from Yell to a member asking them to mod the forum, came from an ex-tattle member named Saturn who I think was banned. I originally thought it was Unmasked who had got the DM asking to mod - that was certainly the impression they gave.
I knew that message she shares about becoming a mod on tattle wasn’t to her. I thought it was from a Tattler from the Hinch tread that sent it to her and grassed a load of others up to try and save herself being outed.
Can we get a list together of what we know for a fact? Like do we know for sure she’s scouse? Do we know for sure her name is Kayleigh/keeley?

And where’s the person who said she killed her dog? Someone must know who’s dog has recently died (I doubt she would admit to killing it though)

Jul 16, 2023
Kayleigh posted after @Ivy posted all that s about me showing them bragging about their comments on here and her saying she doesn’t condone it. I think it was Aileen logged on to the account drunk 🤣🤣
Can I just make sure I’ve got this right?

You follow Kayleigh ( jiggly jugs).
you s her off from your real account on Instagram so she knows who you are?
When you learnt about the unmasked page you went to find them and were blocked already?

Then ivy (who changed her name to Frida at one point) came on here and laid into you for no reason.
This is why you think unmasked is jiggly jugs and ivy…

Have I got that right?

May 23, 2023
Can I just make sure I’ve got this right?

You follow Kayleigh ( jiggly jugs).
you s her off from your real account on Instagram so she knows who you are?
When you learnt about the unmasked page you went to find them and were blocked already?

Then ivy (who changed her name to Frida at one point) came on here and laid into you for no reason.
This is why you think unmasked is jiggly jugs and ivy…

Have I got that right?
I haven’t followed her for around 4 years (maybe more) I just get my info from the threads and people on here.
Yes I take the piss out of her on my mumma_kraken account.
Yes somebody told me about the account and I’d already been blocked. Got told about the account again with but it was a different name so checked again and still blocked.
Ivy admitted to being unmasked and then jiggly jugs posted a ss on her stories next day of the unmasked account telling her what she’d done.
So I believe it was either Kayleigh messaging herself for damage control or that it’s someone extremely close to her to be messaging at all hours bragging about racism etc 🤷🏽‍♀️

Aug 24, 2023
I haven’t followed her for around 4 years (maybe more) I just get my info from the threads and people on here.
Yes somebody told me about the account and I’d already been blocked. Got told about the account again with but it was a different name so checked again and still blocked.
Ivy admitted to being unmasked and then jiggly jugs posted a ss on her stories next day of the unmasked account telling her what she’d done.
So I believe it was either Kayleigh messaging herself for damage control or that it’s someone extremely close to her to be messaging at all hours bragging about racism etc 🤷🏽‍♀️
You also have to take into account that the unmasker is in ALOT of instatwats inboxes. People I just can't see kayleigh befriending. I'd say its more likely that kayleigh has conversed with the hunter t though.
Welsh (from ptwm thread) is also up the hunters arse because shes just a fing weirdo

Jul 16, 2023
thanks that’s really helpful.
They all inbox each other to block people as well. PTWM inboxes people like Knee Deep and Mario so they can all compare notes and block. So it’s possible Kayleigh and nutter just inboxed and then both blocked. Have you ever been ‘outed’ by her?

May 23, 2023
thanks that’s really helpful.
They all inbox each other to block people as well. PTWM inboxes people like Knee Deep and Mario so they can all compare notes and block. So it’s possible Kayleigh and nutter just inboxed and then both blocked. Have you ever been ‘outed’ by her?
Might have tried outting me but never heard any evidence of it and would be pointless seeing as I’m not anonymous. I feel like there’s an ‘unmasked’ group chat where they all collate ‘evidence’ etc so if that’s the case they’re ALL tattlers unmasked even if only one of them does the posting.
I do remember somebody saying that some guy Marcus called them Kayleigh when thanking them for outting their trolls on a live.