Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Jul 16, 2023
Might have tried outting me but never heard any evidence of it and would be pointless seeing as I’m not anonymous. I feel like there’s an ‘unmasked’ group chat where they all collate ‘evidence’ etc so if that’s the case they’re ALL tattlers unmasked even if only one of them does the posting.
I do remember somebody saying that some guy Marcus called them Kayleigh when thanking them for outting their trolls on a live.
Yes PTWM has said unmasked recruited one of her best friends to help her 🙄

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
Might have tried outting me but never heard any evidence of it and would be pointless seeing as I’m not anonymous. I feel like there’s an ‘unmasked’ group chat where they all collate ‘evidence’ etc so if that’s the case they’re ALL tattlers unmasked even if only one of them does the posting.
I do remember somebody saying that some guy Marcus called them Kayleigh when thanking them for outting their trolls on a live.

That would make sense. I've been watching who she 'outs' (before I was booted from following her) . They are across all threads and there's no way one person could keep on top of people "accidentally" posting incriminating SS on that amount of threads. More likely it's the influencer or people close to them watching their threads and then posting Unmasked the screen shots. I think unmasked then herself or with a few others works to cross reference the insta picture to the influencera follow list. It's not rocket science but it is quite time consuming I'd imagine and unlikely to be run by one person.

Apr 12, 2023
Just to say the account who came on a few weeks back and called themselves Fridak them changed their name to Ivy shortly after created that account the same evening, the Ivy account who came on being racist to Yam said they were the troll hunter but the recent Ivy was a different profile to the original Ivy which seems to have since disappeared but possibly the same person?

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
That would make sense. I've been watching who she 'outs' (before I was booted from following her) . They are across all threads and there's no way one person could keep on top of people "accidentally" posting incriminating SS on that amount of threads. More likely it's the influencer or people close to them watching their threads and then posting Unmasked the screen shots. I think unmasked then herself or with a few others works to cross reference the insta picture to the influencera follow list. It's not rocket science but it is quite time consuming I'd imagine and unlikely to be run by one person.
Respectfully i don’t understand why people are so scared about airing their opinion with their chests. My name is Jodie and I think Kayleigh and Aileen are fs….nothing will happen to me and mine by saying that 🤣🤣 the whole ‘make me a tattle mod’ s’ 💀 these people really need fresh air 🙏🏽

MagDoll

Sep 25, 2023
I do know that some of the posts they get online, such as the one from Yell to a member asking them to mod the forum, came from an ex-tattle member named Saturn who I think was banned. I originally thought it was Unmasked who had got the DM asking to mod - that was certainly the impression they gave.
Yes , the unmasked b gave the impression she was asked to mod x

MagDoll

Sep 25, 2023
Kk is moaning mum/jiggly jugs, 5 heads is Aileen/miss mummy blogs. Just type the names into the search bar and remember to stand up every few hours so you don’t get dvt while you’re reading 🙌🏾🤣
Mumma kraken thought it was 😊😊.... can’t find these specimens on Instagram? Need the full picture you know 🥴have they got wiki cos can’t find that either or am I being a joey 🤷‍♀️ Lol xx

Apr 16, 2023
Respectfully i don’t understand why people are so scared about airing their opinion with their chests. My name is Jodie and I think Kayleigh and Aileen are fs….nothing will happen to me and mine by saying that 🤣🤣 the whole ‘make me a tattle mod’ s’ 💀 these people really need fresh air 🙏🏽
The only reason I don’t use my real name on here or tattle (or tie it to my IG profile) is because a friend accused me of being behind their thread on GOMI years ago. I’d never even heard of the site until she accused me. When she was a dick and threw away years of friendship over it and flat out refused to believe me, I joined GOMI to see what was said about her. Thus, my life as a ‘troll’ started.

I know for a fact if that person found out I was using these sites, she would bring it all back up again and refuse to believe I was never behind her threads on either site and I just can’t be arsed with the drama. The best part is, everything that was said about her was true and actually could’ve been a lot worse 😂

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023

I'm a little behind on the theories as to who it is but I'd definitely be saying it if I had an idea. One thing I really like about here compared to tattle is we can talk about it! I agree there's no point hiding behind secret squirrel nicknames.

Apr 12, 2023
This trolls unmasked weirdo has nothing new, just keeps sharing the same old s with a target 🎯 on.
She recycles more that Greta thunberg.
Ivy is tattlers unmasked, admitted it twice before, she's/he's a racist abalist t
Screenshot_2023-10-21-18-07-39-441_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-21-18-08-13-592_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-21-18-09-54-600_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Sep 25, 2023
do me this sad sack needs to get a life.
Regurgitating the same s over and over. No one cares about Rosie sparkles. Shes been stretching this one out for months. Boringgggggggggggg
Not exactly mi5 are you ya t.
Scraping the barrel now
She is a pathetic idiot who thinks she clever. She just reshares any old se thinking she’s a secret agent. I reckon the only time her poor dog got fed was when she let it lick peanut butter off her fungal flaps.