Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Aug 24, 2023
Yet here you all are. Making a thread and talking about me 🥰😂 who really are the pathetic ones. Night night carry on talking about me.
No one is talking about you. The thread is called "who is trolls unmasked" not who is comeonyouwelsh 😆
Go away and think of another new name to pretend to be. Its boring.

Consort

Aug 24, 2023
Prove it 😂 right under your noses and you still have no clue . PATHETIC
If you didn’t want to entertain me you wouldn’t of dedicated a thread 🥰
I’ll tell you what’s pathetic, you. Pretending to be trolls unmasked. I mean I thought she was nuts but you’re a whole different level of crazy. She’s boring, you’re boring. 😴

Aug 24, 2023
keep guessing 🤣
Honest to god, just go away. Your pathetic. You roam around the internet like a little weirdo impersonating everyone. What a sad little life Jane. Rachaele Hambleton didn't want to be your mate, mumsnet didn't want you, tattle didn't want you and now the cafe dont want you. Your so sad. Your not the pathetic tattle hunter and no one is scared of either you. We all know who you are and there's a handful who know who the tattle hunter is. You both need to get back in your box and shut the do up

Consort

Aug 24, 2023
Honest to god, just go away. Your pathetic. You roam around the internet like a little weirdo impersonating everyone. What a sad little life Jane. Rachaele Hambleton didn't want to be your mate, mumsnet didn't want you, tattle didn't want you and now the cafe dont want you. Your so sad. Your not the pathetic tattle hunter and no one is scared of either you. We all know who you are and there's a handful who know who the tattle hunter is. You both need to get back in your box and shut the do up
Imagine that’s your life though, pretending to be the cat piss smelling tattle hunter who kills dogs. 🤷‍♀️