Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

tattleunmasked90

Oct 21, 2023
And apparently we are the ones with the boring lives .... do off!! 🤣🤣🤣
Stil waiting and watching for my stories. Get a job 😂 just seen replies as I have been in work it looks like you lot are dole dossers. Waiting for my crumbs that I drop. PATHETIC.Too boring on here for me to stick around 😂 didn’t think I could find a worse place then tattle. How wrong was I. The real dregs of society are here when they can’t get on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MagDoll
Aug 24, 2023
Stil waiting and watching for my stories. Get a job 😂 just seen replies as I have been in work it looks like you lot are dole dossers. Waiting for my crumbs that I drop. PATHETIC.Too boring on here for me to stick around 😂 didn’t think I could find a worse place then tattle. How wrong was I. The real dregs of society are here when they can’t get on tattle 😂
You can't be that good then because u have no idea if anyone from here still has a tattle account.
The only dreg on society is you. What do you bring to the world? Absolutely do all you sad waste of oxygen

Aug 24, 2023
Go back to getting your smashed lasagne out for £2 kayleigh

MagDoll

Sep 25, 2023
Dregs of society???? Guess that’s why you’re on here then???? fing moron!!! On here slabbering at ... erm.. 4.27pm? What sort of job do you have??? I have 2 jobs hence not replying to your pile of se until now cos I was busy... WORKING!!! Now go and take your face for a se 💩💩💩💩💩 ( do off in English love ) and stroke your doggie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
@Fred the Fridge spider 🕷️ is your avatar jiggly jugs? Just trying to figure out who she is lol 😂
😂😂 what a beauty eh 😍
Screenshot_2023-10-25-00-07-02-176_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg