Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Irish therapy, Kelly is fing feeling sorry for herself again . Rounding up all the friends she has not got rid of to join her pity party
I cant stand her either. Her and Scottish Kelly are 2 peas in a pod. Rough as do gobshites. Get the pair of them off the app. Both of them play on their "trauma" for sympathy and clout. Both of them live and breath drama. Vile horrible hoes.

Reactions: Cantbeliveit

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
I cant stand her either. Her and Scottish Kelly are 2 peas in a pod. Rough as do gobshites. Get the pair of them off the app. Both of them play on their "trauma" for sympathy and clout. Both of them live and breath drama. Vile horrible hoes.
I’ve been in Scottish Kelly once had to come out my fing ears was burning she gave me a ear infection 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I’ve been in Scottish Kelly once had to come out my fing ears was burning she gave me a ear infection 😂😂
She's repulsive isn't she? Those orange misshapen teeth. You'd swear she'd been sucking on a carrot all of her life. Rotten wretched thing. She's acts all hard by screaming behind a screen but she's too anxious to go outside. Make that make sense 🤔
She claims she can't even walk yet threatens to "knock" ppl out. Lmfao. Yeah right, from your wheelchair darlin? You and Fat Pat the cockeyed t are a right pair of deluded fwits.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh wow wow wow I’m here for this, kels is the most annoying two faced twunt I’ve ever come across, I’ve had many dealings with her and she turns on people at a flip of a coin
Yes she certainly does. Miss flip-flop. Her and that Rachel aka MummyBelton are both a pair of 2 faced attention seeking fs who need a good slapping. We need a thread about her too. She sits on a live crying because someone tells her that she talks to much 😭 😂😂😂 what a wetwipe. Another ftard.

Mar 2, 2024
Yes she certainly does. Miss flip-flop. Her and that Rachel aka MummyBelton are both a pair of 2 faced attention seeking fs who need a good slapping. We need a thread about her too. She sits on a live crying because someone tells her that she talks to much 😭 😂😂😂 what a wetwipe. Another ftard.
Mummybelton upset someone else on another platform, she was friends with some man think she wanted a bit with him 😂 I can’t believe she’s married who would want that, playing the victim all the time

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Therapy, Kelly needs to be section . She starts drama for every fing one . Then all you hear is my mental health my mental health 🎼 like a fing daily song
I suffer MH myself but I would NEVER use it to get sympathy or clout or anything. I don't even like to tell ppl. Personal issues should stay personal on any social media because ppl will only use it against you! So none of those numpties can cry about it. They've put their life online so expect the backlash.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
I suffer MH myself but I would NEVER use it to get sympathy or clout or anything. I don't even like to tell ppl. Personal issues should stay personal on any social media because ppl will only use it against you! So none of those numpties can cry about it. They've put their life online so expect the backlash.
I 💯 agree . That Kelly is horrible to all them women broke up peoples friendships and still sits there feeling entitled everyone’s attention

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
😂😂😂 exactly this.

I am also a SA victim
But I don't spend my hours on tiktok in my pj's winging about it.
, stroking her pussy.sorry cat 🐈

I go out, make a difference in the world.
Not forgetting when she was backing fiesty slagging off 90% of innocent people on the app have ZERO sympathy for this person.

She will s on you from a high height
I agree her fake pretending to be understanding