Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I suffer MH myself but I would NEVER use it to get sympathy or clout or anything. I don't even like to tell ppl. Personal issues should stay personal on any social media because ppl will only use it against you! So none of those numpties can cry about it. They've put their life online so expect the backlash.
I agree 100%

We've all been through s, but we don't sit online and use it as an excuse to be a vile human.

I've got a counseling qualification but wouldn't dream of sitting on tiktok massaging my own ego pretending that I give a s.

If she really gave a toss about people's trauma and mental health. It would apply across the board, not pick and choose the people she hates.

In fact, she's making it worse for others

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Has anyone see Mabel live recently? I can’t find her anywhere, has she gone into hiding with that big gob, she doesn’t like it when people out her, I can’t stand her but I’m loving the car crash of her life
Tbh I've not really been on there. This isn't my user name on tiktok. I pinched this name lol. I'll be on later so I'll have a look.

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Has anyone see Mabel live recently? I can’t find her anywhere, has she gone into hiding with that big gob, she doesn’t like it when people out her, I can’t stand her but I’m loving the car crash of her life
I haven't watched her in a very long time because she's not the person I thought she was. I thought she was this lovely Scottish girl who I had fun with on Feistys lives. I was so wrong. She's a nasty piece of work who likes to cause s on tiktok. She had a falling out with Feisty & I wasn't getting involved because I liked Kels. Then I see screen recordings of her slating me so I msg her. I DIDN'T believe she had a brain tumour because she insinuated to us that it was cancer, then it wasn't so I was confused about the whole situation & thought maybe she is making it up. I no longer think that. I believe she has one & I'm sorry that she does because she is a young girl BUT since seeing how vile & vulgar she is, I believe that you get what you give in live unfortunately. You can't be that nasty & expect an easy good life. 😏 Sorry not sorry!!
As for her SA, well that is terrible to go through. I know, I've been through it & I had a guy put away for it when I was 10 yrs old. I don't talk about it because I don't want sympathy because I don't consider myself a victim, I am a survivor, a fighter & a warrior!! It has made me the strong woman I am today.
I respect all of those people who hunt them paedos down & make them pay for their sins.
Too many sick bastards in this world that think it's ok to SA children. Set them all on fire & watch them burn. Bunch of sick twisted freaks.

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I haven't watched her in a very long time because she's not the person I thought she was. I thought she was this lovely Scottish girl who I had fun with on Feistys lives. I was so wrong. She's a nasty piece of work who likes to cause s on tiktok. She had a falling out with Feisty & I wasn't getting involved because I liked Kels. Then I see screen recordings of her slating me so I msg her. I DIDN'T believe she had a brain tumour because she insinuated to us that it was cancer, then it wasn't so I was confused about the whole situation & thought maybe she is making it up. I no longer think that. I believe she has one & I'm sorry that she does because she is a young girl BUT since seeing how vile & vulgar she is, I believe that you get what you give in live unfortunately. You can't be that nasty & expect an easy good life. 😏 Sorry not sorry!!
As for her SA, well that is terrible to go through. I know, I've been through it & I had a guy put away for it when I was 10 yrs old. I don't talk about it because I don't want sympathy because I don't consider myself a victim, I am a survivor, a fighter & a warrior!! It has made me the strong woman I am today.
I respect all of those people who hunt them paedos down & make them pay for their sins.
Too many sick bastards in this world that think it's ok to SA children. Set them all on fire & watch them burn. Bunch of sick twisted freaks.

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
I suppose time will tell eh? Pretty sick to bullshit about SA though. Bullshitting about the brain tumour would have been sick enough, but bullshitting about SA is a whole new level of sickness. I would never ever wish that on anyone.
U claim to be a survivor of SA but u messaged her mocking her SA? She showed the messages on live. I am a survivor myself & would never comment on someone else's trauma even if I hated them.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don't think she's bullshitting. She's shown evidence of her tumour (not that she should have tbh).

And you have to be on sick individual to lie about SA. I do recall that it was Fiesty that outed that though, not Kelly herself?

I did think she had morals because despite fighting fiesties corner she held her hands up and owned her s.

But she has since turned into an absolute bully and calling out people without evidence. Getting dragged along by the other bullies mazza and Irish Kelly.

Just stay away I say.

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
U claim to be a survivor of SA but u messaged her mocking her SA? She showed the messages on live. I am a survivor myself & would never comment on someone else's trauma even if I hated them.
I didn't "mock" her SA I have the original message. I said. How could she even be showing pics of herself in her bra on Instagram when she claims to have been through SA!!! I personally wouldn't do it, but each to their own! She was complaining about Factfreak perving over her bras pics on her Instagram 🙄 yet she put them out there so of course people will be "perving" over them.
I don't hate Kels. I feel sorry for her 😞

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
I don't think she's bullshitting. She's shown evidence of her tumour (not that she should have tbh).

And you have to be on sick individual to lie about SA. I do recall that it was Fiesty that outed that though, not Kelly herself?

I did think she had morals because despite fighting fiesties corner she held her hands up and owned her s.

But she has since turned into an absolute bully and calling out people without evidence. Getting dragged along by the other bullies mazza and Irish Kelly.

Just stay away I say.
Yes I agree with this. It's the company she keeps. I can't be arsed with tiktok drama. I love the shopping aspect of it lol. I'm officially retired now so I have all the time I want to watch the live shops lol 😆

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yes I agree with this. It's the company she keeps. I can't be arsed with tiktok drama. I love the shopping aspect of it lol. I'm officially retired now so I have all the time I want to watch the live shops lol 😆
Oh I'm all for the drama. Not going to lie. I just don't get involved with it. Watch from the outside whilst I work and clean my house 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Oh I'm all for the drama. Not going to lie. I just don't get involved with it. Watch from the outside whilst I work and clean my house 😂😂😂😂😂
Ah now that's a good way to do it lol. I have a few big creators I enjoy watching. But I haven't been in any drama lives in a while. Although I did pop in Angies the other night but she was steaming & not making any sense. It's sad seeing her that drunk 🥴

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
I didn't "mock" her SA I have the original message. I said. How could she even be showing pics of herself in her bra on Instagram when she claims to have been through SA!!! I personally wouldn't do it, but each to their own! She was complaining about Factfreak perving over her bras pics on her Instagram 🙄 yet she put them out there so of course people will be "perving" over them.
I don't hate Kels. I feel sorry for her 😞
These R the messages u sent her.... She sent these to every1...."say hi to uncle daddy"... "Inbreed" is mocking her SA because tht is wot Fiesty outed when she brought her SA to the app not Mabel......she is mouthy & aggressive & I can't stand her but mocking someone for something that happened when she woz a kid is way 2 far especially if u are a survivor 2.

Attachments

• IMG-20231023-WA0000(1).jpg
    IMG-20231023-WA0000(1).jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240303-131815~2.png
    Screenshot_20240303-131815~2.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 46