Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You are a joke of a human being, you are also an absolute mug. Fiesty has made you sing and dance to the beat of her own drum and has made you her little mouthpiece good luck when your actions have consequences.

You are totally within your right to dislike someone but to mock their disabilities and trauma is beyond disliking someone, it makes you all sick and twisted human beings.
The joke is u. Didn't u read that she is done with this page 🤔 and BTW Lisa is friends with Fiesty. They haven't fallen out. She commented on her posts this wk. 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Did I? Show receipts!! I wouldn't lie for anyone. I may avoid a question or answer with an "I don't know" but I wouldn't flat out lie. I protect ppl when I need too. Wouldn't you? When there are a few ppl onto 1 person, would you stand back & watch? I HATE bullies & those who run in gangs are bullies. If you've got beef with someone stand alone & sort it 1 on 1 like any decent human being would. Stop needing an audience like a coward. Grow a pair.
In my day we would have a good old punch up. I'm older now & too mature so a punch up isn't my thing anymore, but IF someone attacked me first then I would spark them out! 👊🖕👋
Now I'm done on this post because I'm literally bored 😴 I've said all I've needed to say. I don't get obsessed with ppl. I move on. And has Sam Payne said. This is giving Tattle vibes. I'm not lowering myself to their standards!
Ta ta 👋
I'm going to follow u on tiktok if that's OK. Want to msg u. 😘

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
No one said they weren't friends, I know you cannot spell but can you at least read?.

You are protesting a lot about Fiesty for someone who claims they aren't her 😂
I followed her until she removed me. I don't find her to be anything but real. Whatever is said about her she backs up with receipts. Until I see otherwise I'm not jumping on the hate train.

AngiesCarpet

Mar 6, 2024
Birmingham
I followed her until she removed me. I don't find her to be anything but real. Whatever is said about her she backs up with receipts. Until I see otherwise I'm not jumping on the hate train.
Hmmm okay Fiesty.

Is the new house overwhelming you 😂😂

I would like to give you a house warming gift I can please

1x Anger management vouchers

You are welcome ❤️❤️❤️