Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Nah, I think you're chicken s or you'd reveal yourself like crazy cat lady lisa did, but you do you boo!
No offence to Lisa but she's too honest and trusting for her own good sometimes. I'm on my tiktok account name now. The one everyone knows me by. I'm not hiding unlike you lot. However, I did change it the other day to something else. But once I'm able to, I will change this accordingly 😌

• Wow
Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
No offence to Lisa but she's too honest and trusting for her own good sometimes. I'm on my tiktok account name now. The one everyone knows me by. I'm not hiding unlike you lot. However, I did change it the other day to something else. But once I'm able to, I will change this accordingly 😌
I'm honest but I'm not stupid by any means. I just play my cards close to my chest & don't reveal a lot about myself. I only trust myself, hubby & kids.

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
You're either Mabel or Sam the Payne becos you're both sly snakes! Both dox ppls info but moan if someone does it back to you. Both live for the drama and act the victim and both of you are unstable with no real life friends. But I couldn't give a rats ass who you are. All I know is you're a chickenshit hiding on a fake profile becos you're too scared to show everyone how fed up you really are. 😂🙄🤣
I don't think it's Sam!! We talk most days & she wouldn't do this to me! It's Kels or Mazz maybe 🤔

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
u seriously need to get outside and touch some grass

and c a therapist whilst ur at it

none of us like her but disliking some1 is 1 thing
2 mock someone being a as a child is a whole other thing
u do know that u r making urself look like a nonce right
only nonces think like u do and find entertainment in what u do.