Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 11, 2024
london
Is anyone actually going to believe Alex when he’s cheated

Ask mazza who Plm members are didnt she used to sit with them way back in the server?
From watching the past few days none of them are to be trusted! Alex the cheat is all over the app but everybody is forgetting that.

Mable literally will in a few days be “oh im triggered” “What about what i went threw” “did i ask for a **** in my mouth” this just does not make sense to me. Mabel you are about as relevant and supportive as the mental health team telling people to have a cup of tea. Please stop putting your nose in things you do not have a clue about.Also kat is known for doing CP but was “undercover” as her chap is a “copper” 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Lol I remember this, the problem with liars is they always get caught out. I love how slug and the f@ welsh controller are always the ones projecting about how they have lives and yet both are addicted to alcohol or drugs and both have absolutely nothing in life but this drama. Already f@ controller is name dropping people who aren't even here as if they are here, why so paranoid lisaaaa oh yes that'll be because you're both trolls who consistently hide behind fake accounts. Didn't you get told off by police lisa I mean it was you petrified that your precious Wayne who can't bare you either would find out... waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa
Lisa drink? On her medication 💊 Shows how much you know 😂😂

Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Mabel oh dear. You are losing more and more everyday. Upset because someone has mentioned you being on benefits 🙄 but you are! You are sat in that smelly dirty flea infested s hole, on tiktok all day and night. Crying about your SA or your tumour. Nobody fing cares. We are all sick of hearing about it.

Mar 11, 2024
london
How can she sit there and say she isnt wanting to talk about plm yet wants the list! Bets on for her naming and shaming! Catch up unstable you are sitting with ex plm members also you are mentioning them which will make them all reappear. When one of your friends is besties with kendra 😂😂. Make it make sense

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 11, 2024
london
Mabel oh dear. You are losing more and more everyday. Upset because someone has mentioned you being on benefits 🙄 but you are! You are sat in that smelly dirty flea infested s hole, on tiktok all day and night. Crying about your SA or your tumour. Nobody fing cares. We are all sick of hearing about it.
Lets face it it is because she isnt centre of attention

Mar 11, 2024
london
They all point fingers with their dirty fing hands. Bunch of fing hypocritical fs the lot of them. I don't even watch any of mabels lives now. I hate her voice, I hate her ugly slanty eyed fat face and basically hate everything about her down to her deformed fingers on those massive fat hands. She's repulsive 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 Has a face only a mother could love but even she hates her. So does the daddy uncle, uncle daddy. 😂😂
I want to laugh but i dont want to look a bully oh well 😂😂😂.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Lets face it it is because she isnt centre of attention
I remember being sat in fiesty's lives just being quiet in the corner and mabel and Lisa would be in the boxes. Lisa and fiesty couldn't get a word in because mabel would be taking over the whole live. 🙄 She would be all, me, me, me! And that brain tumour 😴 It got so boring. She just appeared from nowhere one day and was suddenly taking over. I've never liked her since then. Gobby glaswegian grotbags.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
How can she sit there and say she isnt wanting to talk about plm yet wants the list! Bets on for her naming and shaming! Catch up unstable you are sitting with ex plm members also you are mentioning them which will make them all reappear. When one of your friends is besties with kendra 😂😂. Make it make sense
PLM will end up going for her I reckon. That will be worth watching. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Tiktok_dramas

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
I remember being sat in fiesty's lives just being quiet in the corner and mabel and Lisa would be in the boxes. Lisa and fiesty couldn't get a word in because mabel would be taking over the whole live. 🙄 She would be all, me, me, me! And that brain tumour 😴 It got so boring. She just appeared from nowhere one day and was suddenly taking over. I've never liked her since then. Gobby glaswegian grotbags.
I remember that. she acts like the world owes her something she deffo firing at the wrong people. There was someone else last year who’s live she took over. Maybe it’s not just feisty who needs the bible. Mabels mouth definitely needs holy water

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Can someone please get the violins out for Mable and her mates
This is gold! Cue sad story bad singing X factor winner.
Piss off Mable you are absolutely narcissistic self obsessed and can not take accountability for what you have put people through.
Angie and fiesty never mocked anything about you at 2 year old.

Get to therapy and get help you bullying monster. Your abuse has tuned you into an online abuser mentally torturing people for clout and gifts

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Mabel spent to much time round mazza she’s droning 😂😂

Shut up Belton get back to your narcissistic life.

Pat pat pat. You all brought your own drama to the app reap what you sow. Karma works in strange ways and they have got there 🤗🤗
It's like a neverending bedtime horror story

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
From watching the past few days none of them are to be trusted! Alex the cheat is all over the app but everybody is forgetting that.

Mable literally will in a few days be “oh im triggered” “What about what i went threw” “did i ask for a **** in my mouth” this just does not make sense to me. Mabel you are about as relevant and supportive as the mental health team telling people to have a cup of tea. Please stop putting your nose in things you do not have a clue about.Also kat is known for doing CP but was “undercover” as her chap is a “copper” 🙄
She's doing it now

Mar 11, 2024
london
Why is it mabel mazza pat the only ones that have trauma or lost loved ones. Absolute sick to death of the jarring stuff that comes out her mouth.

Ask mabel to show the message she sent recently and mocked someone’s sexuality 🙄

Its nothing to do with mabel who is apologises to anyone. Mind your business and put ck in it 😂😂