Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
They all point fingers with their dirty fing hands. Bunch of fing hypocritical fs the lot of them. I don't even watch any of mabels lives now. I hate her voice, I hate her ugly slanty eyed fat face and basically hate everything about her down to her deformed fingers on those massive fat hands. She's repulsive 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 Has a face only a mother could love but even she hates her. So does the daddy uncle, uncle daddy. 😂😂
fing love you ❤️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Where's that Welsh b today? No offence. I actually like her. Her books are an enjoyable read. 😂😂
Who? I swear if you are on about my Lisa.... She's lush. If it hadn't of been for her being my rottweiler whilst I was low I wouldn't have made it through my darkest of days.

She's most certainly more fiery than me and I wouldn't change her for the world.
The voice notes and rants had my laughing whilst I was crying because she has a heart of solid pure gold.

Kelly and her platform took trolling to a higher levels in my case. I've never ever ever felt as scared or as alone as I did when all that was going on.

Lisa... Love you don't ever change how you are to please others. And anyone that isn't proud to stand by you as a mate needs a head wobble. You are loyal and supportive what more does anyone need

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Who? I swear if you are on about my Lisa.... She's lush. If it hadn't of been for her being my rottweiler whilst I was low I wouldn't have made it through my darkest of days.

She's most certainly more fiery than me and I wouldn't change her for the world.
The voice notes and rants had my laughing whilst I was crying because she has a heart of solid pure gold.

Kelly and her platform took trolling to a higher levels in my case. I've never ever ever felt as scared or as alone as I did when all that was going on.

Lisa... Love you don't ever change how you are to please others. And anyone that isn't proud to stand by you as a mate needs a head wobble. You are loyal and supportive what more does anyone need
No hate for her. She cracks me up. She stays so calm, writing the books on here. 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Off subject, but Welshcatladylisa sent me this from Sam the snake Payne talking s about Mabel. There's a lot worse I've been sent that I will out on here. Her calling Tam a dangerous bully. 😳 Oh Sam you are naughty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_164407_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_164407_WhatsApp.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 69
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Off subject, but Welshcatladylisa sent me this from Sam the snake Payne talking s about Mabel. There's a lot worse I've been sent that I will out on here. Her calling Tam a dangerous bully. 😳 Oh Sam you are naughty.
Not shocked with that tbh , Sam is the biggest snake going …. EQ … Elsa frost …. Feisty … Sasha …. Tam …. Factfreak…. Ect the list is endless

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Not shocked with that tbh , Sam is the biggest snake going …. EQ … Elsa frost …. Feisty … Sasha …. Tam …. Factfreak…. Ect the list is endless
Oh yes & she always seemed to go after ppl that I followed like EQ, Elsa & Facts 🙄 Single white female vibes when she made an account on Facebook of Wayne & on tiktok. I actually asked her about that the other day.
I'm glad I listened to good advice about her & played her at her own game. I wonder if Feisty would mind if I showed the proof of that???
She tried to get me in a group call with her & Jodie to out Kels to Tam! I made up excuses 🤣 I can post the msgs of that. I think Sam is jealous of Kels being friends with Tam & that's why she's been slagging them both off.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
LEAVE ME TO LIVE MY LIFE FEAR OF ABUSIVE EX'S FREE IF NOT FOR ME THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THINK ABOUT MY fING KIDS!!

WE'VE been homeless for almost a year. Hunting me out now after all this s is twisted as do.

I'm not hiding from trolls on the internet. do me I call social on myself.

I'm here on my only and real account.

Reactions: Maz'spizzaface

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Did you see her snaking Lisa? I got the screen record sent. Lisa is a Rottweiler when she's passionately defending someone. She says some harsh things. But her loyalty and support and love got me through all of this. Love ya Lisa if u see this zx

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Oh yes & she always seemed to go after ppl that I followed like EQ, Elsa & Facts 🙄 Single white female vibes when she made an account on Facebook of Wayne & on tiktok. I actually asked her about that the other day.
I'm glad I listened to good advice about her & played her at her own game. I wonder if Feisty would mind if I showed the proof of that???
She tried to get me in a group call with her & Jodie to out Kels to Tam! I made up excuses 🤣 I can post the msgs of that. I think Sam is jealous of Kels being friends with Tam & that's why she's been slagging them both off.
SHOW YOUR RECEIPTS MAKE HER A THREAD

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
These people showing papers as proof 🤣😂 what a joke , I’ll go type something out now so it’s on paper so that it’s facts and I’ll will have recipes that kelz is inbread 😂

Look your fake evidence means nothing