Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
True
.tik tok is like the modern wild west.

Bang bang 😂😂😂
It really is. Years ago it was such a fun place to be. Everyone getting to know each other. People from all over the world 🌎 making online friends. Funny content, interesting content and now it's all selling on tiktok shop and drama. You can't go into a live without someone trying to sell you something. Or someone begging for gifts so they can compete in the weeklies. Box battles. Debates. Unstable Mabel and her trauma central.

Reactions: No More Guff

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
It really is. Years ago it was such a fun place to be. Everyone getting to know each other. People from all over the world 🌎 making online friends. Funny content, interesting content and now it's all selling on tiktok shop and drama. You can't go into a live without someone trying to sell you something. Or someone begging for gifts so they can compete in the weeklies. Box battles. Debates. Unstable Mabel and her trauma central.
Innit. Please someone bring back fun. We're done with trauma dumps

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
😂😂😂 exactly this.

I am also a SA victim
But I don't spend my hours on tiktok in my pj's winging about it.
, stroking her pussy.sorry cat 🐈

I go out, make a difference in the world.
Not forgetting when she was backing fiesty slagging off 90% of innocent people on the app have ZERO sympathy for this person.

She will s on you from a high height
Some of us use any trauma we have been through as our reason to get up, dress up and get out there in the world. Not sit in a sty dirty flat hopping with cat fleas, smelling of stale smoke and in need of a good steam clean! Day in, day out. Stop dwelling on the past and live for the present. Nobodies tomorrow is guaranteed.
Get off your lazy fat arse Mabel. Get a shower, scrub that dirty greasy hair. Put a lot of slap on your face(because you need it). Get dressed and get out in the fresh air.
You are in your 20s yet you'd swear you were in your 90s. All you do is complain about how bad life is. Wallowing in self pity.
We are all, and when I say all, I mean ALL. Sick to death of hearing about your "trauma" or your "brain tumour".
Pat is a drain on society with her stories of death! Danielle upped off and fed off because she was sick of your crying 😢
Do yourself a favour. Stop scrounging off the DWP and go and get a job. There are plenty of opportunities for someone your age. A job that would suit your so called "disabilities".
Start to live your life. You will feel like a whole new person.