Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

I am a

Feb 29, 2024
Wow are you serious? I can tell there is something not quite right with mabel. Wouldn't trust her around anyone's children. Monkey see, monkey do. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh?
Yep! There's a recording of Kat saying purple Aki is funny and it's just dark humour 🤢 Graping children and saying they deserved to be sa'd is not funny or dark humour.
Dirty bastards 🤮🤮

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
The slobber that's bouncing off her screen during her rants 🤮 the gasps for breaths. Imagine living next door to that over sized tongue, loud mouth wrongun.
She's truly repulsive isn't she? Have you seen her ancestors though?

Attachments

• MF-Whittaker-family-OFFPLAT-1.jpg
    MF-Whittaker-family-OFFPLAT-1.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 49
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Clearly runs in the family. 🤮

And I'm not suprised all those around pat dropped down dead, she depresses me after listening to her for 2 minutes.
Pat is another level weirdo. That woman needs to get help pronto. I mean who can look like this and expect anyone to take her serious?

Attachments

• IMG-20240229-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240229-WA0000.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
All I can say is this little “friendship” group is very toxic , built apon a hate of certain people , they lie manipulate and gas light people into believing things about others to make themselves look like victim’s, in order to receive gifts and sympathy . They are vile people who mock real victims , they target someone and they are relentless, they push and push and push untill people snap back then they cry … pathetic people the lot of them , big up angie and the cult 🧡🙏🏻

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
All I can say is this little “friendship” group is very toxic , built apon a hate of certain people , they lie manipulate and gas light people into believing things about others to make themselves look like victim’s, in order to receive gifts and sympathy . They are vile people who mock real victims , they target someone and they are relentless, they push and push and push untill people snap back then they cry … pathetic people the lot of them , big up angie and the cult 🧡🙏🏻
I agree with this! Biggest circle of bullies on the app along with that Tam. Always having a drama of some sort. Anyone associated with any of those lot are pond scum in my eyes. Birds of a feather flock together. They all hate each other and talk s about each other but they come together to bully the same ppl. You'll notice they can not stand alone. They need a group to back them.

wallywonker

Feb 29, 2024
Oh my word !!! Rancid scot with a mouth like a sewer.rants away trying to be relevant on toktok when actually nobody could like that bulldog faced cretin.she has many useless toxic trauma dumping unemployed layabouts like that drone alot mazza ...God she grates my brain in. Anyone ever watched angies lives on tiktok ,far better and alot better looking

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh my word !!! Rancid scot with a mouth like a sewer.rants away trying to be relevant on toktok when actually nobody could like that bulldog faced cretin.she has many useless toxic trauma dumping unemployed layabouts like that drone alot mazza ...God she grates my brain in. Anyone ever watched angies lives on tiktok ,far better and alot better looking
That's her!! Rancid mouth full of wonky brown teeth who spits and dribbles like a window licker! Slurpppp 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: Jeppers_creepers