Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

StupidPricks

Feb 29, 2024
Your all going on about kelly and new people will be fs an outed yet I've know kelly for a while and said things that aren't the best but talking about her abuse you sick twisted fs you want to be grateful it's not happened to you! You wouldn't like it mocked dirty fs your as bad as the abusers. Maybe if your parents raised you instead of dragging you up you wouldn't be like this. People behind fake account with no fing balls

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Your all going on about kelly and new people will be fs an outed yet I've know kelly for a while and said things that aren't the best but talking about her abuse you sick twisted fs you want to be grateful it's not happened to you! You wouldn't like it mocked dirty fs your as bad as the abusers. Maybe if your parents raised you instead of dragging you up you wouldn't be like this. People behind fake account with no fing balls
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You ok mabel you cockeyed inbred ftard?? 😂😂😂😂
How's your daddy or is it your uncle? Your brother maybe? Oh I give up. Who's the daddy 🤷‍♂️

StupidPricks

Feb 29, 2024
You ok mabel you cockeyed inbred ftard?? 😂😂😂😂
How's your daddy or is it your uncle? Your brother maybe? Oh I give up. Who's the daddy 🤷‍♂️
The fact is I'm not mabel a very close friend and imagine saying something like that I think personally you need your hard drive checking because clearly anyone who takes the piss out of child being abused in my opinion is a pedo to so maybe you are

StupidPricks

Feb 29, 2024
We all know mabel is a nonce. Nobody talks about children being SA like she does.
I think she's very far from being a nonce she had to talk about her personal abuse because dirty fat tramps like you dirty sweaty fs talk about her trauma I hope you don't have kids you need the social services ringing soft prick

tables spit

Feb 29, 2024
i need a stash of headache tablets before i enter mabels live ive never known someone shout from morning til night she must give herself a headache never mind the poor souls in her box

• Haha
Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Mabel has had a shave guys! The Elvis Pelvis has gone but now the beard is back. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229_201110_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240229_201110_TikTok.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 33