Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Didn't u know 🤔 Lisa is a part of Angies cult as well 😂😂 Shes been seen in Angies lives this week. I've never seen her question any trauma. I've read her messages u posted on here. Nothing bad in them. Mabel u r a walking fing trauma so do off with the attention seeking here. Who fing cares? 😂😂and calling someone else a bully is rich coming from u 😂😂
Lisa don't be ashamed. Uve done do all to be ashamed of. No one believes mabel anyway. She just wants sympathy and attention.
Yes she did mock Mabel’s childhood abuse, she did the same to Sam too! She was bullying a woman on TT so badly that the police paid her a visit and she cried like a pussy!

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Pleaseremindme = Sam Payne!! Go over to the Sasha thread. She just fed up and forgot to change accounts when she replied to me. Oh she has slagged u and MummyBullshit off on here Mabel. Once a snake always a snake 🐍
Sam Payne I warned ppl to never trust u. I've seen how u clout chase and try to suck up to creators on tiktok. Sending them big gifts to buy their friendship becos u have no outside friends.
U r so desperate to go and meet ppl off tiktok. And u say u have a life. I'd rather be dead if that's what u call life. U stalk and obsess over ppl. U talk s about ppl behind their backs. U are nobodies friend becos u are the most unloyal sly snake. Look Sam the Payne. U didn't log back into ur Sam account. Tut tut tut.
U've talked s about MummyBullshit on her thread, Mabel and Fat Pat the cockeyed t on here. And u've been on every thread slagging some1 off. Naughty naughty Sam the Payne. 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_061715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_061715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 49

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
Pleaseremindme = Sam Payne!! Go over to the Sasha thread. She just fed up and forgot to change accounts when she replied to me. Oh she has slagged u and MummyBullshit off on here Mabel. Once a snake always a snake 🐍
Sam Payne I warned ppl to never trust u. I've seen how u clout chase and try to suck up to creators on tiktok. Sending them big gifts to buy their friendship becos u have no outside friends.
U r so desperate to go and meet ppl off tiktok. And u say u have a life. I'd rather be dead if that's what u call life. U stalk and obsess over ppl. U talk s about ppl behind their backs. U are nobodies friend becos u are the most unloyal sly snake. Look Sam the Payne. U didn't log back into ur Sam account. Tut tut tut.
U've talked s about MummyBullshit on her thread, Mabel and Fat Pat the cockeyed t on here. And u've been on every thread slagging some1 off. Naughty naughty Sam the Payne. 😂😂
You must really hate me but that’s ok that’s a you problem, if people think that’s me then so be it, I’ve got trolls like you on tattle and TikTok making accounts of me, go look on tattle they even started a thread on me Sam payne go and look but do better, getting your mate to try and cause se! Yes your mate as we know who you are don’t we, Mrs I’ve got 3 accounts on TikTok, keep trying like I said I’m after a charity thief not others but you love to try and cause se you always have

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You must really hate me but that’s ok that’s a you problem, if people think that’s me then so be it, I’ve got trolls like you on tattle and TikTok making accounts of me, go look on tattle they even started a thread on me Sam payne go and look but do better, getting your mate to try and cause se! Yes your mate as we know who you are don’t we, Mrs I’ve got 3 accounts on TikTok, keep trying like I said I’m after a charity thief not others but you love to try and cause se you always have
An email going off to the board owner to verify ur accounts on here. To hate u I would need to care about u and I don't care. I feel nothing for u. U won't talk ur way out of this 1. U've fed it for urself. So who's belly laughing now u troll 😂😂

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
An email going off to the board owner to verify ur accounts on here. To hate u I would need to care about u and I don't care. I feel nothing for u. U won't talk ur way out of this 1. U've fed it for urself. So who's belly laughing now u troll 😂😂
Like I said Gray that’s you trolling me now you’re on here aren’t you J let’s do this let’s verify the email address and see who’s the liar

• Wow
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Sampayne

Mar 6, 2024
Let’s think about it J you troll cos I know from past, you even get a member of your family to do it, you just love drama and you don’t sleep at night, shall I leave that there or do you want me to go on, and I even gave you an account on TikTok cos you couldn’t go live yes do you remember that? Now get back in your box 📦

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Sitting back with my 🍿 just 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sam the Payne does this s. She trolls on fake accounts to attack ppl and laughs that they will never know its her, but she has just fed up big time on the sasha thread. Now she is trying so hard to convince me and everyone thats its a troll trolling her 🙄😂 The account was made before she made her Sam Payne account, so how the do is it trolling her 🤔😂 and she has posted on lots of threads on here before she made her Sam Payne account 😂😂 So give it up Sam the Payne. U have been caught and u r protesting 2 much 😂😂