Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Oh pipe down ffs. I'm having a laugh!! You know, ha ha ha 😂
Of course I know how to fontfuck. Oooppps I mean type 😉
I type really fast so I use my own shorthand 😄
I honestly do not care who anyone is on here but I do know this. You are a bunch of cowards who will not use this website on your own tiktok names. So before coming for me, who is actually using my own tiktok name, I suggest you stop pointing fingers until your hands are clean. Comprehend??
I will assure you all that I am not fiesty!! I know her, not very well though. I know Sam and Welsh Lisa and if they both used their brains they would know exactly who I am. But it seems Lisa has fled the building and I guess Sam is at work and will be visiting us later on one of her many accounts 😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath
I honestly do not care who anyone is on here but I do know this. You are a bunch of cowards who will not use this website on your own tiktok names. So before coming for me, who is actually using my own tiktok name, I suggest you stop pointing fingers until your hands are clean. Comprehend??
I will assure you all that I am not fiesty!! I know her, not very well though. I know Sam and Welsh Lisa and if they both used their brains they would know exactly who I am. But it seems Lisa has fled the building and I guess Sam is at work and will be visiting us later on one of her many accounts 😂😂
u r anonymous on here and on tiktok
so u cant come 4 any1 considering u cant even show the real u on any platform
so if any1 is a coward it is u

no one likes fiesty on or off the app coz of the things she has done to every1, so the fact u support her says more about u than any of us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also this is a anonymous forum fwit

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
u r anonymous on here and on tiktok
so u cant come 4 any1 considering u cant even show the real u on any platform
so if any1 is a coward it is u

no one likes fiesty on or off the app coz of the things she has done to every1, so the fact u support her says more about u than any of us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also this is a anonymous forum fwit
I support nobody. Like I said previously. I float around lives being quiet usually. I don't listen to rumours. I watch and learn. Then make up my own mind about folk.

AngiesCarpet

Mar 6, 2024
Birmingham
So because you are under the same "fake name" as your TikTok that means you are brave?

How about using your real name on here and on TikTok.

You are a very angry person, I think you need to touch some grass and be one with nature it may make you a happier person 😂😂

Reactions: UnstablesTeeth