Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 11, 2024
London
Got my popcorn 🍿 out now 😋
So Queen Mandy the ❄️ head who neglects her disabled mum and ignores her son so she can sit on line around the clock chasing men! I mean look at her taste though. She was flirting with that fat ugly freak no facts. 🤢🤢🤢
Mandy you washed up s, piss off and see to your responsibilities!!
Miss awareness of no awareness t!

Cooper the ugly transgender who stirs the pot between the opposite sides 🤔 Loves to get in the WhatsApp groups so it can gather information to give to the rivals 😂😂😂
do off. Nobody wants your s on here. You useless t. Go give Randy Mandys fishy piss flaps some tongue 👅 😜 🤣
My photo is better than yours 🤪😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Is anyone else watching this s show?
Fake tears, clout on the death of a young girl.
Turned into a all about me tear fest with Mummybelton.
Kelly is now some sort of motivational preacher from the deep south (USA).
I honestly think she believes her own se outta that gob.
It's disgusting
Mabel needs to be sectioned because she is one fing crazy 🤪 t! Those voices in her head are telling her she's beautiful ffs. If my fing dog was as ugly as her, I'd shave his arse and make him walk fing backwards. 😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Is anyone else watching this s show?
Fake tears, clout on the death of a young girl.
Turned into a all about me tear fest with Mummybelton.
Kelly is now some sort of motivational preacher from the deep south (USA).
I honestly think she believes her own se outta that gob.
It's disgusting
She blames everything on her "TUMOUR"
Poor little Mabel the inbred hillbilly ftarded imbecile. "It's my brain tumour" 🧠 You need a fing brain 🧠 to have a fing tumour on it you dull t! 😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
London
She blames everything on her "TUMOUR"
Poor little Mabel the inbred hillbilly ftarded imbecile. "It's my brain tumour" 🧠 You need a fing brain 🧠 to have a fing tumour on it you dull t! 😂😂
Did you see when she was in Angie's box the other day sum1 saying that she's lied about it doesn't medically make sense what she's been saying

We all have seen her pluck things from thin air and make it trooofh.

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Did you see when she was in Angie's box the other day sum1 saying that she's lied about it doesn't medically make sense what she's been saying

We all have seen her pluck things from thin air and make it trooofh.
She's a compulsive liar and a total narcissistic t. I can't stand her ugly face and that gammy mouth. Bet her breath stinks like cat s with those orange lopsided teeth. She's a window licking inbred hillbilly wankstain on society. do off mabel. Put a bag over that ugly huge head of yours. 😂😂

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Hello there!

Okay firstly this is my only account on here! And this is my first post/reply.

Anyone pretending to be me, well sweethearts I'm flattered.

Let's get one thing very clear. I didn't mock anyone's SA. This whole bullshit started because Kelly was being a utter t and I said "is your dad your uncle or ya dad" something like that as she has told mazz that she was inbred. Now I didn't believe a word mazz was saying to me by that point so didn't even believe it was true.

At that point Kelly went on this huge rant for a million weeks saying I was mocking her abuse.

Unfortunately not, she's used everything that's ever happened to me for sport. She's taunted me with recordings of phonecalls where she's picked my head for hours calling me names and making me out to be the one lying to her

Time will tell who was the lair. And when she sees the truth she can take the guilt of what she's done and put me through and choke on it.

Yes you all hate me. Aye fair enough. I'm hardly perfect. But I ain't no self pitying gob on legs being gleeful in others misery.

Because of others actions you all know why I haven't "shown my proof" and defended myself every time I've tried to I've been fing jumped on like a pack of blood hungry wolves.

Every time I've helped someone after they shat on me publicly once they have done the same again.

I'm not trying to throw myself a pity party.

As a matter of fact I'm glad I've been through it all as it's given me the strength and determination to continue to push through to the bitter end. And make sure I get justice for every single crime against me.

One person I'm saying thank you too the most. Sam Payne thanks for sharing the message what was said about my son. Should have been to me directly granted. But in doing so I ended a toxic relationship there and then and left Grimsby. I never thought I would ever ever leave.

And now looking back it's exactly what I needed to give myself the ability to finally be free.

That is one of the most amazing feelings anyone can ever have.

Although I don't agree with the way it was put out there. It freed me. So thank you.

If anyone of my haters thinks for one second anything they say or do is going to hurt me you've no idea how wrong you are.

Every single thing I've ever experienced has been denied, and played out for sport like some sort of sick joke.

Well you've made a very strong woman who can sit and laugh in your faces as I know the truth for my life. I was there I lived it. And I will continue to hold my composure to make sure I win the war. Some battles I have to loose.

So Kelly you win. Everything you say I am, aye ok. Everything you say I've said and done, aye okay.

I ain't about to sit and fight with a woman who blatantly twists everything to become about crying over how they feel.

Have empathy for others around you. Not the false bullshit you pulled last night.

Take a moment and think for one second. After all this time all these concerns all the calls and reports why am I still in sole care of my children? Because there is a much bigger picture that I can't and won't share with explosive mouthpieces who could actually ruin any chance of justice for me and my children! I didn't even tell maz everything as I was sure she was fing pecking my head. And everyone told me she loved me and would never. Told yous so. Didn't I! I wasn't fing wrong.

Because I've always done things the right way and spoken after.

Now kindly keep my name out your poisonous mouth. Be kind or for the love of god shut the do up.

Any hate leave a message.

My live streams are back to positive fun laughs and no hate chats. You bunch of mean girls united in hate are not welcome.

I'm out ❤️

Feb 27, 2024
Hello there!

Let's get one thing very clear. I didn't mock anyone's SA. This whole bullshit started because Kelly was being a utter t and I said "is your dad your uncle or ya dad" something like that as she has told mazz that she was inbred. Now I didn't believe a word mazz was saying to me by that point so didn't even believe it was true.

At that point Kelly went on this huge rant for a million weeks saying I was mocking her abuse.

Unfortunately not, she's used everything that's ever happened to me for sport. She's taunted me with recordings of phonecalls where she's picked my head for hours calling me names and making me out to be the one lying to her

Time will tell who was the lair. And when she sees the truth she can take the guilt of what she's done and put me through and choke on it.

Yes you all hate me. Aye fair enough. I'm hardly perfect. But I ain't no self pitying gob on legs being gleeful in others misery.

Because of others actions you all know why I haven't "shown my proof" and defended myself every time I've tried to I've been fing jumped on like a pack of blood hungry wolves.

Every time I've helped someone after they shat on me publicly once they have done the same again.

As a matter of fact I'm glad I've been through it all as it's given me the strength and determination to continue to push through to the bitter end. And make sure I get justice for every single crime against me.

One person I'm saying thank you too the most. Sam Payne thanks for sharing the message what was said about my son. Should have been to me directly granted. But in doing so I ended a toxic relationship there and then and left Grimsby. I never thought I would ever ever leave.

And now looking back it's exactly what I needed to give myself the ability to finally be free.

Although I don't agree with the way it was put out there. It freed me. So thank you.

If anyone of my haters thinks for one second anything they say or do is going to hurt me you've no idea how wrong you are.

Every single thing I've ever experienced has been denied, and played out for sport like some sort of sick joke.

Well you've made a very strong woman who can sit and laugh in your faces as I know the truth for my life. I was there I lived it. And I will continue to hold my composure to make sure I win the war. Some battles I have to loose.

So Kelly you win. Everything you say I am, aye ok. Everything you say I've said and done, aye okay.

I ain't about to sit and fight with a woman who blatantly twists everything to become about crying over how they feel.

Have empathy for others around you. Not the false bullshit you pulled last night.

Take a moment and think for one second. After all this time all these concerns all the calls and reports why am I still in sole care of my children? Because there is a much bigger picture that I can't and won't share with explosive mouthpieces who could actually ruin any chance of justice for me and my children! I didn't even tell maz everything as I was sure she was fing pecking my head. And everyone told me she loved me and would never. Told yous so. Didn't I! I wasn't fing wrong.

Now kindly keep my name out your poisonous mouth. Be kind or for the love of god shut the do up.

My live streams are back to positive fun laughs and no hate chats. You bunch of mean girls united in hate are not welcome.

I'm out ❤️
Piss off Fiesty and your fake health issues

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Piss off Fiesty and your fake health

Piss off Fiesty and your fake health issues
Oh someone woke up and chose unkindness. I'm sorry random stranger on the internet who is so invested in my life that you are annoyed before 7.30 on a Tuesday morning, by a comment on a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

I do hope you find something in your life to occupy you, rather than being so fixated on mine

Much love A x

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Hello there!

I'm out ❤️
Can I get a Amen!

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Hello there!

I'm out ❤️
I'm glad you've found this place because I've been accused of being you even though I'm a he 🙄
Mabel just can't believe she is hated by so many ppl. And as for her grotty little fed up minions. Let's look at them shall we. What a bunch of fing retards! YES I said it. If it's good enough for Tam then it's good enough for me too ✋
You have the crybaby its all about me MummyBullshit.
You have the I've killed my whole family fat Pat.
You have the drunken ❄️ sniffing Mazza.
The 10 ton tess Mazekeen.
Let's not forget the 2 faced box jumper Nicky.
Last but not least the heroine addict, mellow dramatic, more faces than Big Ben MomaB.
That's Mabels little gang of bullying fs.
I rest my case!!!!!!!

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I'm glad you've found this place because I've been accused of being you even though I'm a he 🙄
Mabel just can't believe she is hated by so many ppl. And as for her grotty little fed up minions. Let's look at them shall we. What a bunch of fing retards! YES I said it. If it's good enough for Tam then it's good enough for me too ✋
You have the crybaby its all about me MummyBullshit.
You have the I've killed my whole family fat Pat.
You have the drunken ❄️ sniffing Mazza.
The 10 ton tess Mazekeen.
Let's not forget the 2 faced box jumper Nicky.
Last but not least the heroine addict, mellow dramatic, more faces than Big Ben MomaB.
That's Mabels little gang of bullying fs.
I rest my case!!!!!!!
Erm nope most certainly not me, you've a way with words that just isn't in me.
I'm angry at them all but I couldn't bring myself down to their level of being unkind.
They are all women behind the screen with real feelings and real emotions and real.... Hmmm... Issues that drive them to behave the way that they do.

Pat is it was one of the loveliest people on the app. I supported her through a fair few of her losses, but I don't recognise her today she's not the pat I considered as a friend.

Anyhow. No you are not me. And I can't be everyone. I'm not one for the speedy hoards of troll accounts. But I ain't defending myself.

Feb 27, 2024
I'm angry at them all but I couldn't bring myself down to their level of being unkind.
They are all women behind the screen with real feelings and real emotions and real.... Hmmm... Issues that drive them to behave the way that they do.

Pat is it was one of the loveliest people on the app. I supported her through a fair few of her losses, but I don't recognise her today she's not the pat I considered as a friend.

Anyhow. No you are not me. And I can't be everyone. I'm not one for the speedy hoards of troll accounts. But I ain't defending myself.
Pat is far from lovely.
You are far from disabled. We’ve all seen the video of you dancing and throwing yourself around at a party. Fraud

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Pat is far from lovely.
You are far from disabled. We’ve all seen the video of you dancing and throwing yourself around at a party. Fraud
Something we can agree on regarding Pat. I've only ever seen her as a weirdo and someone who shows off with the I'm so tough attitude. Pat is gross. Ugly outside and even uglier inside.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

I have no filter. The words just roll off my tongue. I can never imagine Pat being lovely. Losses or victims? She looks the type who would kill. She looks like she belongs in the Hills have eyes movie. 😂😂

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Pat is far from lovely.
Do explain exactly what my disability is and how it impacts me? And then explain the events of that video prior and post. Cause you know so much about my life my health and how it is impacted. And pray do tell me when that video was taken!

Can you do that for me?