Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 27, 2024
Do explain exactly what my disability is and how it impacts me? And then explain the events of that video prior and post. Cause you know so much about my life my health and how it is impacted. And pray do tell me when that video was taken!

Can you do that for me?
You are one of the biggest fraudsters on the app.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiesty

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
You are one of the biggest fraudsters on the app.
Fabulous come back. Well done. Now unless you have anything that's going to add value to my day kindly don't talk to or about me.

You are not judge and jury and tiktok most certainly is not a public court. If I was such a huge fraudster

I'd be in prison long ago.

Now ponder on that over your porridge

Toodles

Feb 27, 2024
Fabulous come back. Well done. Now unless you have anything that's going to add value to my day kindly don't talk to or about me.

You are not judge and jury and tiktok most certainly is not a public court. If I was such a huge fraudster

I'd be in prison long ago.

Now ponder on that over your porridge

Toodles
You think you are so clever with your responses. You lied about losing your children’s home when it was you who didn’t pay the bills. You set up a go fund me for thousands of pounds. You have a huge amount of debt in your name. You’ve upset numerous people on this app by outing their personal information. You’ve tried to ruin a man on tiktok with your false allegations and lies. You’ve lied about your disability. People need to know the real you. All this being a good Christian BS doesn’t wash. You are truly evil. Now you’ve found Angie who you will try desperately to hold onto for attention. Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiesty

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
You think you are so clever with your responses. You lied about losing your children’s home when it was you who didn’t pay the bills. You set up a go fund me for thousands of pounds. You have a huge amount of debt in your name. You’ve upset numerous people on this app by outing their personal information. You’ve tried to ruin a man on tiktok with your false allegations and lies. You’ve lied about your disability. People need to know the real you. All this being a good Christian BS doesn’t wash. You are truly evil. Now you’ve found Angie who you will

AHH do tell how you know all this to be true? 😂
Because it's infact a twisted version that I'm not challenging publicly, for now.

I've been around Angie since day dot and I'm not clinging on to anyone or anything.

Why does my life matter so much to you that you believe everything you are told?

Maybe your next tattoo should be gullible on your five head.

Haha you really are clutching at straws. It's pathetic

Anything else?

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024

Hello there!

Okay firstly this is my only account on here! And this is my first post/reply.

Anyone pretending to be me, well sweethearts I'm flattered.

Let's get one thing very clear. I didn't mock anyone's SA. This whole bullshit started because Kelly was being a utter t and I said "is your dad your uncle or ya dad" something like that as she has told mazz that she was inbred. Now I didn't believe a word mazz was saying to me by that point so didn't even believe it was true.

At that point Kelly went on this huge rant for a million weeks saying I was mocking her abuse.

Unfortunately not, she's used everything that's ever happened to me for sport. She's taunted me with recordings of phonecalls where she's picked my head for hours calling me names and making me out to be the one lying to her

Time will tell who was the lair. And when she sees the truth she can take the guilt of what she's done and put me through and choke on it.

Yes you all hate me. Aye fair enough. I'm hardly perfect. But I ain't no self pitying gob on legs being gleeful in others misery.

Because of others actions you all know why I haven't "shown my proof" and defended myself every time I've tried to I've been fing jumped on like a pack of blood hungry wolves.

Every time I've helped someone after they shat on me publicly once they have done the same again.

I'm not trying to throw myself a pity party.

As a matter of fact I'm glad I've been through it all as it's given me the strength and determination to continue to push through to the bitter end. And make sure I get justice for every single crime against me.

One person I'm saying thank you too the most. Sam Payne thanks for sharing the message what was said about my son. Should have been to me directly granted. But in doing so I ended a toxic relationship there and then and left Grimsby. I never thought I would ever ever leave.

And now looking back it's exactly what I needed to give myself the ability to finally be free.

That is one of the most amazing feelings anyone can ever have.

Although I don't agree with the way it was put out there. It freed me. So thank you.

If anyone of my haters thinks for one second anything they say or do is going to hurt me you've no idea how wrong you are.

Every single thing I've ever experienced has been denied, and played out for sport like some sort of sick joke.

Well you've made a very strong woman who can sit and laugh in your faces as I know the truth for my life. I was there I lived it. And I will continue to hold my composure to make sure I win the war. Some battles I have to loose.

So Kelly you win. Everything you say I am, aye ok. Everything you say I've said and done, aye okay.

I ain't about to sit and fight with a woman who blatantly twists everything to become about crying over how they feel.

Have empathy for others around you. Not the false bullshit you pulled last night.

Take a moment and think for one second. After all this time all these concerns all the calls and reports why am I still in sole care of my children? Because there is a much bigger picture that I can't and won't share with explosive mouthpieces who could actually ruin any chance of justice for me and my children! I didn't even tell maz everything as I was sure she was fing pecking my head. And everyone told me she loved me and would never. Told yous so. Didn't I! I wasn't fing wrong.

Because I've always done things the right way and spoken after.

Now kindly keep my name out your poisonous mouth. Be kind or for the love of god shut the do up.

Any hate leave a message.

My live streams are back to positive fun laughs and no hate chats. You bunch of mean girls united in hate are not welcome.

I'm out ❤️
🙀

AngiesCarpet

Mar 6, 2024
Birmingham
U are a borderline fruit loop fr

U actually believe ur own lies dont you 🙄

U r nothing but a smack head who uses her own sabotage 2 gain sympathy and clout.

I cannot stand mabel but u, u are the worst on this app. Who tf lies about a suicide attempt
Who tf lies about SA
Who uses their kids 2 get people 2 feel sorry for them.

U r vile and no one but the deluded one actually gives a s about u on any social media app.

So crawl back under the rock u slimed ur way out of slug.

AngiesCarpet

Mar 6, 2024
Birmingham

U r nothing but a smack head who uses her own sabotage 2 gain sympathy and clout.

I cannot stand mabel but u, u are the worst on this app. Who tf lies about a suicide attempt
Who tf lies about SA

U r vile and no one but the deluded one actually gives a s about u on any social media app.

I meant to reply back to Slug

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret

Who tf lies about SA

Awww

See thing is I've never wanted nor begged for sympathy. And as for lies who the hell even are you?! Have you lived my life? Were you there? Have you any right to try and make out what I have experienced isn't true.

Who made you judge and jury?

My life my business how about instead of being so interested in what I've been through and what people are saying about me how about you focus on your sad pathetic little life. And stop pulling down someone.

I have only pity for Mable cause she's going to feel s when the truth is clear for her to see.

Now my darling do off and leave me to live my life and fight my battles. Get back to your keyboard heroics

Reactions: LittleMissMe
Mar 11, 2024
london
Awww

See thing is I've never wanted nor begged for sympathy. And as for lies who the hell even are you?! Have you lived my life? Were you there? Have you any right to try and make out what I have experienced isn't true.

Who made you judge and jury?

My life my business how about instead of being so interested in what I've been through and what people are saying about me how about you focus on your sad pathetic little life. And stop pulling down someone.

I have only pity for Mable cause she's going to feel s when the truth is clear for her to see.

Now my darling do off and leave me to live my life and fight my battles. Get back to your keyboard heroics
Ohhh do off fiesty no one likes you, believes you or cares about you. You're still lying and blaming every one but yourself for your mistakes. Your homeless situation was your fault, your drug taking was your fault,your debt was your fault, your gambling was your fault, your fake disability was your fault, the reason one siblings attacked you over protecting their sibling was your fault heeeeey do it everything happening in others lives is your fault at this point. Go and wash your flange look after your kids because I'm about 2.5 seconds away from doing a welfare check on them. No one believes you these days hun. How's your pedo step daddy's ashes these days

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Ohhh do off fiesty no one likes you, believes you or cares about you. You're still lying and blaming every one but yourself for your mistakes. Your homeless situation was your fault, your drug taking was your fault,your debt was your fault, your gambling was your fault, your fake disability was your fault, the reason one siblings attacked you over protecting their sibling was your fault heeeeey do it everything happening in others lives is your fault at this point. Go and wash your flange look after your kids because I'm about 2.5 seconds away from doing a welfare check on them. No one believes you these days hun. How's your pedo step daddy's ashes these days
Pahahaha you literally have zero fing clue.
It's laughable how gullible you lot are.

Spreading misinformation and hate without the full facts is dangerous.

I'm just glad it's happening to me cause anyone else would not have coped.

And again you little faceless nameless troll all big and brave behind a screen name.

do off and stop focusing on my life. Go live yours you clearly need to get a life.

I've sat back too long listening to fairy tales about me. It's gone from horrifying to comical.

You are all big and brave but I'm not pretending to be a anonymous person to give s to someone based on what someone's told me.

Absolutely pathetic sad individual

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
You think you are so clever with your responses. You lied about losing your children’s home when it was you who didn’t pay the bills. You set up a go fund me for thousands of pounds. You have a huge amount of debt in your name. You’ve upset numerous people on this app by outing their personal information. You’ve tried to ruin a man on tiktok with your false allegations and lies. You’ve lied about your disability. People need to know the real you. All this being a good Christian BS doesn’t wash. You are truly evil. Now you’ve found Angie who you will try desperately to hold onto for attention. Toodles.
Oh hi maz I see you are still struggling in your loss of a really loving caring supportive beautiful partner, I’m so sorry but she’s moved on so could you kindly collect your attitude and do one that’s all 🙂

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Oh she’s very much liked , just not by your toxic group nobody infact cares about all of you lot 😂 your all a joke 💀where as in feistys REAL friend group all love and trust each other all of you are jealous!! Tell me in wrong … if I was wrong you wouldn’t be commenting about her AAFFFFFECCTEDD ARRRROOOOOTS as the no facts freak would say peace out ✌🏻

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Haha! FFS I thought you were her. I'm confused now 😂
Aha I’m someone who knows someone close to you and I’m in the toxic circle 😂 so I see and know everything I can show you some stuff 😏 , will have to join one of your lives one day and show everyone what these people really are like , although 99% of TikTok know they are scum so is there any point 😂

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Is Raisin face maz on here?????? That ugly potty spotty dotty f. Haven’t you got some big boils to burst on your arse ya dirty scruffy t. Or maybe the massive abcesses on your fanny to drain. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
You put your makeup on with a fing trowel to hide your zits but your face has more hills than Beverly hills and more craters than the moon. So do off you pus filled scrawny little b before i fold you like a deckchair. Go snort some snow you druggy scruff. You are a joy to know NOT. Maz no f believes you on the app. You threatened a child. You were outted for it. No f likes you. You may have attention for the moment but once the dust settles you'll be back all alone with no friends. Fat no facts freak is a woman abuser. He has zero credibility here or on tiktok. His deep dives are more like floating on top of the water because he never has anything juicy on anyone. He uses others material and says its his own. fing fat joke of a man.