Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Ha ha, fiesty on various accounts talking to herself is hilarious 😂 funny how some of the other fiesty accounts have got quiet! 🤣🤣🤣
Lol yeah course. I'm all the fake accounts all of the time. Every single troll account is me. Course it is. I've got form for making troll accounts faster than mods can block them. 😂 Get over yourself will you.

Get a firm grip on reality because you must be fing tapped if you think I've got the energy to be that fing petty over a stupid bunch of boring busy bodies with no lives so intent on trying to rob my joy.

It's not working 😂

Feb 27, 2024
Lol yeah course. I'm all the fake accounts all of the time. Every single troll account is me. Course it is. I've got form for making troll accounts faster than mods can block them. 😂 Get over yourself will you.

Get a firm grip on reality because you must be fing tapped if you think I've got the energy to be that fing petty over a stupid bunch of boring busy bodies with no lives so intent on trying to rob my joy.

It's not working 😂
To be fair, you’ve made loads of troll accounts on TT to torment your ‘friends’ 🤣

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows

It's not working 😂
Only person who has robbed anything is you lass! 🤣
Paid the dealers back yet?
What about the 120k you owe various companies?

• Haha
Reactions: Fiesty

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Only person who has robbed anything is you lass! 🤣
Paid the dealers back yet?
What about the 120k you owe various companies?
Lol you need to speak to mazz about owing dealers money not me! And it's gone up even more ain't it? Jesus how's that happened?

You must have access to my credit report more than I do petal 😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
Balsall Heath

It's not working 😂
yet u still had energy and time at 6.48am 2 make an account on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad

It's not working 😂
I’m feisty too f it lol 😂 We can all be feisty

• Haha
Reactions: Fiesty
Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Is fiesty here just wondered how she'd feel if certain documents about the treatment of her Foster kids went out.
Little quote ' ***** had presented at the hospital, after being assaulted in her placement. This the same woman who claims she is the perfect mother.

Neighbours quote ' aisha and **** could be heard arguing. Aisha is also heard saying she 'hated' the children she was hired to care for'

Now then aisha. I hear the reveal is going to be soon if you don't scran back under that hole of yours.

Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Lol you need to speak to mazz about owing dealers money not me! And it's gone up even more ain't it? Jesus how's that happened?

You must have access to my credit report more than I do petal 😂😂
Oooo there you are dear. You hit anymore placement children lately. I mean you did have one present at hospital for it didn't you

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
What happened to the child you assaulted at Christmas 2018 fiesty. I know. Do you remember. We will show everyone in good time😘
Lol you wanna chat about legal matters I can't chat about... I'm not daft nor silly. No breach here. Nice try though. Keep pushing 🤣 legal documents already published state it's a crime to publish them. Times ticking. We've got all the screen shots. May as well get sent down with a bang. I've all the messages you sent pre emptying your defence when you'd do this to me 🤣

Can't rob my joy or peace

I'm finally free.

Mar 11, 2024
london
What happened to the child you assaulted at Christmas 2018 fiesty. I know. Do you remember. We will show everyone in good time😘
Exactly the coke hoover has no clue just what people know. This is fing brilliant, we have people on an ANONYMOUS forum stating they are gonna fold people like deckchairs. Maybe we would all be shaking if you made the threats under your true selves. As for fiesty.....you're not strong. You're pathetic. Your new address won't be private forever boo, as for me being Maz, wrong🤣 I have more intelligence. Try again huns

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
We know this coz most of us were your friends first or did you forget that. How's Lee these days. Oh wait you got him locked up didn't you 😬
Hahaha! Actually no now I know... And you know how I know.

So guess what. Game over. I have your cards all lined up. I knew you were playing sick twisted games.

Time to prove them roll on midnight on Thursday

Tiktok tiktok

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Exactly the coke hoover has no clue just what people know. This is fing brilliant, we have people on an ANONYMOUS forum stating they are gonna fold people like deckchairs. Maybe we would all be shaking if you made the threats under your true selves. As for fiesty.....you're not strong. You're pathetic. Your new address won't be private forever boo, as for me being Maz, wrong🤣 I have more intelligence. Try again huns
Oh but it will. Because boo boo it's protected. Hence why this big bad bullying fraudster lying troll isn't locked up for the lies and fraud you all say I've done. All the evidence you've shown. Only proves what I've said all along.

Now go back united in your hate for me. I'm off to enjoy my evening with my friends and little family 😁