Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Now where did i shame? I mean are you not doing the same regarding pat and Mable...again hypocrisy 🤔
Well if I educate you on the little slug term that came about and how it started hey ? It was originally bed slug to mock the fact that she was stuck in bed with her disability, then it got heated so they changed the story and just started using just slug 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
I mean tbh if you wanna defend a paedo supporter you do you.....says more about you....do your devices need checking too??
Ah good old pedo word , a lovely word that you fake victims throw around on TikTok for clout and gifts where real victims have to sit and watch it all get mocked yeah you can check my device come get it 😏

Mar 11, 2024
london
Well if I educate you on the little slug term that came about and how it started hey ? It was originally bed slug to mock the fact that she was stuck in bed with her disability, then it got heated so they changed the story and just started using just slug 😂
Ahhhh ok, you've put me right in my place...again are you not mocking disabilities regarding Mable and pat?? No?