Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
I wasn't going to waste my time on here again but when a friend tells me she's joined up, I couldn't stop myself from being nosey. I don't waste time on sad little keyboard warriors or those who think they are hard behind a screen but as soon as I retaliate they cry to the cops that I'm coming to get them & they are scared for their welfare.
Ring any bells?? What a laugh my cop mate & I had that night. All recorded with her permission too.
Anyway. You bunch of obsessed stalking weirdos are so sad. I actually pity you all. It must be so lonely being each & every one of you? Who on earth has the time to make malicious calls to the SS, DWP, peoples jobs etc etc etc? Who has the time to sit online for days on end?? Absolute jokes the lot of you.
You don't have to admit your jealousy over Feisty moving on & doing better for herself because your bloody actions prove it. Get over her. She is very happy, she has a lovely man, whom I have seen on 1 of their date nights. A beautiful new home which I have also seen. I wouldn't lie for her or for anyone. If I don't see it with my own eyes or hear it with my own ears, I don't believe it usually. But I have genuinely seen.
I thought Kels was a lovely person & I had enjoyed our time in Feisty's lives in the box. But as they say, you lie down with dogs you get back up with fleas & by christ did she get a flea infestation from who she now calls her friends. The biggest bunch of backstabbing hypocritical maffia wannabes. Can only fight in a gang because alone they are such scared cats.
Kels you have changed into this evil bullshitting bully, unless your mask just fell off & I'm sure whoever raised you would be ashamed of you because if you were my daughter I sure as hell would be! You are a disgusting disgrace.
I saw what you did to that poor girl the other night. You could have had a death on your hands. How would that have made you feel? Just a good job she's another Maz who fakes suicide for sympathy & attention.
Remember that night Maz? You kept me up all night. I've got the messages. All because Feisty wouldn't take you back. Who could blame her? What you said about her son was absolutely disgusting. If that had been about any of my kids you would be pushing up daisies by now. Feisty is a much calmer person than I am.
All the stuff you told me about Sam. You were really stirring the pot. Sam & I have moved on. We are fine & I don't care who knows.
Anyway you all need to GROW UP! I'm ashamed to even be communicating with any of you. Get lives, get outside & get some fresh air.
Feisty I'll catch you tomorrow darling 😘

Feb 27, 2024
I wasn't going to waste my time on here again but when a friend tells me she's joined up, I couldn't stop myself from being nosey. I don't waste time on sad little keyboard warriors or those who think they are hard behind a screen but as soon as I retaliate they cry to the cops that I'm coming to get them & they are scared for their welfare.
Ring any bells?? What a laugh my cop mate & I had that night. All recorded with her permission too.
Anyway. You bunch of obsessed stalking weirdos are so sad. I actually pity you all. It must be so lonely being each & every one of you? Who on earth has the time to make malicious calls to the SS, DWP, peoples jobs etc etc etc? Who has the time to sit online for days on end?? Absolute jokes the lot of you.
You don't have to admit your jealousy over Feisty moving on & doing better for herself because your bloody actions prove it. Get over her. She is very happy, she has a lovely man, whom I have seen on 1 of their date nights. A beautiful new home which I have also seen. I wouldn't lie for her or for anyone. If I don't see it with my own eyes or hear it with my own ears, I don't believe it usually. But I have genuinely seen.
I thought Kels was a lovely person & I had enjoyed our time in Feisty's lives in the box. But as they say, you lie down with dogs you get back up with fleas & by christ did she get a flea infestation from who she now calls her friends. The biggest bunch of backstabbing hypocritical maffia wannabes. Can only fight in a gang because alone they are such scared cats.
Kels you have changed into this evil bullshitting bully, unless your mask just fell off & I'm sure whoever raised you would be ashamed of you because if you were my daughter I sure as hell would be! You are a disgusting disgrace.
I saw what you did to that poor girl the other night. You could have had a death on your hands. How would that have made you feel? Just a good job she's another Maz who fakes suicide for sympathy & attention.
Remember that night Maz? You kept me up all night. I've got the messages. All because Feisty wouldn't take you back. Who could blame her? What you said about her son was absolutely disgusting. If that had been about any of my kids you would be pushing up daisies by now. Feisty is a much calmer person than I am.
All the stuff you told me about Sam. You were really stirring the pot. Sam & I have moved on. We are fine & I don't care who knows.
Anyway you all need to GROW UP! I'm ashamed to even be communicating with any of you. Get lives, get outside & get some fresh air.
Still lying about your daughters job are you? Just curious 🧐

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
fing hell that's a fing book 📖 😂😂
You've figured this lot out. Good for you 👍

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
🤣 I do work ❤️
I don't class reading Tarot cards badly from a book as working and does the DWP know about your non declared extra income? No? OK great because they will by the end of today and I have some amazing footage of you screaming on a live whilst your poor kids are in the room and of you screaming at them plus when your son fell over in the park, instead of asking if he was ok, you shouted " fs sake they are your new trousers" absolutely great caring parenting from you TAMMY THE FAT t. Think I'm going to be busy today. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Pats glass eye
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
That’s not disability shaming! She lays in bed all day off her face on morphine, she eats and even ss in bed! She’s not disabled, that’s been proven!
Morphine is a medication to treat chronic pains from disability’s injures ect or am I wrong which can again lead to prolonged sleep and reduced mobility so everyone on morphine is a bed slug , okay I’ll ring my beloved dad now and let him know he’s a bed slug because of his disability’s and that he’s bed bound , your painting a beautiful picture of the type of person you are …

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Morphine is a medication to treat chronic pains from disability’s injures ect or am I wrong which can again lead to prolonged sleep and reduced mobility so everyone on morphine is a bed slug , okay I’ll ring my beloved dad now and let him know he’s a bed slug because of his disability’s and that he’s bed bound , your painting a beautiful picture of the type of person you are …
I agree with you! Morphine isn't prescribed to just anyone. You need to have severe pain. These ftards need to do their homework before running their mouths. And you know what? If they fing run a treadmill as much as they ran their fing mouths, the majority of them wouldn't be such fat bastards 😤

Feb 27, 2024
I don't class reading Tarot cards badly from a book as working and does the DWP know about your non declared extra income? No? OK great because they will by the end of today and I have some amazing footage of you screaming on a live whilst your poor kids are in the room and of you screaming at them plus when your son fell over in the park, instead of asking if he was ok, you shouted " fs sake they are your new trousers" absolutely great caring parenting from you TAMMY THE FAT t. Think I'm going to be busy today. 😉
Hilarious. I’m not Tam. You will look silly when you call the DWP today 🤣 let me know how you get on!

• Haha
Reactions: Talktime

you’reawrongun

Mar 13, 2024
world
U are a borderline fruit loop fr

U actually believe ur own lies dont you 🙄

U r nothing but a smack head who uses her own sabotage 2 gain sympathy and clout.

I cannot stand mabel but u, u are the worst on this app. Who tf lies about a suicide attempt
Who tf lies about SA
Who uses their kids 2 get people 2 feel sorry for them.

U r vile and no one but the deluded one actually gives a s about u on any social media app.

So crawl back under the rock u slimed ur way out of slug.

Who lies about a suicide attempt what the actual do.
Some people are beyond help

• Love
Reactions: MablesNoesRing
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
And if you notice I was replying to a comment about fiesty that she herself also replied too
Well my comment was aimed at fiesty. But I guess the same sentiment for those two
Okay but fiesty and others have now indeed moved onto threads that are about her , so could this be left to just unstable and her slugs now please respectfully ✌🏻