Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
After she got her friend the f@ controller to lie about her so called attempt and was caught out she then publicly took the blame, and poor maz got the backlash over messages again we've all seen them. Why do these silly sheep keep covering her lies. She's a malfunctioning child abuser with a coke problem, who robbed charities, abused at least 2 exs that we know of, grassed up another one to the police, whilst calling innocent men the worst kind of names. All whilst pretending to be a victim of domestic abuse. 🙄

I mean if she was to go to prison she'd be in the VP wing for her own safety.

Let's face it this is the reason she moves from area to area and all of her enablers help her so she doesn't lose the kids she's neglecting now.
I didnt lie about anything. Maz was the one who said she was in hospital. Take it up with her. I told a certain person who spread it. I said ICU. That was a mistake on my part. Feisty never told me to say anything for her. I hadn't even spoken to her.
I find you ALL disgusting for even attacking her during that time. Some of us were worried about her. We actually cared.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Hey all you TikTok rejects apart from Lisa there’s are bloodly threads for feisty do off over there
Eh thank you Pats Glass Eye. Your photo though 🤣😂🤣😂😅😂😅😂🤣😂.
I would hate to be any of these. I'm so happy that I have such a blessed life with plenty of good family & good friends around me. I don't have to obsess over a fictional character online. It must be exhausting sitting, watching & waiting for their idol to post something or to go live or go into someone's live.

On that note. I'm logging out for the evening. Places to go & people to see 👀
Try to get outside & get some fresh air this weekend Tiktok rejects lol 😆 😂 😅 🤣

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
🤣🤣🤣 who is mazekeen, ironic you said you caught people out on tattle by telling lies, well that's a lie because we all saw tam do a live after the police had contacted her back and told her your daughter didn't work for the courts or what ever bull you came out with. Did you just try and cover a lie with a lie lol, is that because you feel like the pleb you really are 🤣🤣🤣 if only you could all keep up with your stories aye 🤔 😅
I literally don't have a clue what you are on about and I don't have a tattle account and I am not this maze person so sorry literally lost 🤣

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Who does unstable think she rules everyone’s live?

she is the Scottish version of Irish Kelly.

Trauma dumping. Me me me. Victim playing let’s not forget that she and pat started the beef with Angie this time last year when unstable wasn’t relevant on the app but decided to go for Angie with patty pat pat.
Finally something about Mabel 🙌🏻💀

They are leaches they suck their victims dry then move on to someone else , them use their traumas as deflection when they get called out

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Who does unstable think she rules everyone’s live?

she is the Scottish version of Irish Kelly.

Trauma dumping. Me me me. Victim playing let’s not forget that she and pat started the beef with Angie this time last year when unstable wasn’t relevant on the app but decided to go for Angie with patty pat pat.
I agree.

I'm not buying the nice version. Didn't she drive someone to need a welfare check last week?

I'm watching and waiting for her to fall again because people rarely change their vile characters

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Is anyone actually going to believe Alex when he’s cheated

Ask mazza who Plm members are didnt she used to sit with them way back in the server?
They all point fingers with their dirty fing hands. Bunch of fing hypocritical fs the lot of them. I don't even watch any of mabels lives now. I hate her voice, I hate her ugly slanty eyed fat face and basically hate everything about her down to her deformed fingers on those massive fat hands. She's repulsive 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 Has a face only a mother could love but even she hates her. So does the daddy uncle, uncle daddy. 😂😂