Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why does she even eat the cereal if she’s full and not hungry? It’s like she’s afraid if she feels hungry for a millisecond. You’re not going to waste away if you don’t eat for a few hours Becki. Just eat when you actually feel hungry again. Swear she’s forgotten what hunger is even like because she keeps eating 24-7.

Mar 8, 2024
The last thing she needs to be making is fing moon pies. She needs to work on make her moon head smaller! The sheer gigantic size of her bonce and her body is just shocking. She’s fing massive

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why does she even eat the cereal if she’s full and not hungry? It’s like she’s afraid if she feels hungry for a millisecond. You’re not going to waste away if you don’t eat for a few hours Becki. Just eat when you actually feel hungry again. Swear she’s forgotten what hunger is even like because she keeps eating 24-7.
It’s like she’s got the syndrome where they just eat and eat and can’t stop. She’s not felt hunger in years.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The last thing she needs to be making is fing moon pies. She needs to work on make her moon head smaller! The sheer gigantic size of her bonce and her body is just shocking. She’s fing massive
She’s baking a lot of this massively calorific sweet treats recently but like you say, why as it’s the last thing she needs. The fruit smoothies have also disappeared and the full fat pop is firmly back (not that she ever stopped anyway).

Mar 8, 2024
She’s baking a lot of this massively calorific sweet treats recently but like you say, why as it’s the last thing she needs. The fruit smoothies have also disappeared and the full fat pop is firmly back (not that she ever stopped anyway).
Yeah she was drinking coke on the sly.
The smoofies where never guna last with her were they haha they turned into milkshakes after a couple 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah she was drinking coke on the sly.
The smoofies where never guna last with her were they haha they turned into milkshakes after a couple 😂😂
Well yeah she started adding biscoff and chocolate to them so were pointless.

Did you see her on her live? She had big white chunks all in her greasy hair and her face was so hairy 🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Well yeah she started adding biscoff and chocolate to them so were pointless.

Did you see her on her live? She had big white chunks all in her greasy hair and her face was so hairy 🙈
No I saw a few screen shots of the snow flakes in her hair 🤢 didn’t see the hairy face 🙈

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No I saw a few screen shots of the snow flakes in her hair 🤢 didn’t see the hairy face 🙈
She’s repulsive. Someone on TL hit the nail on the head that she is actually really fing ugly, even if she was slim she wouldn’t have an attractive thing about her. She can’t control that I know. But her hygiene, flaky head and furry face etc are things she can control but she doesn’t even try help herself.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s repulsive. Someone on TL hit the nail on the head that she is actually really fing ugly, even if she was slim she wouldn’t have an attractive thing about her. She can’t control that I know. But her hygiene, flaky head and furry face etc are things she can control but she doesn’t even try help herself.
She’s just given up. She’s that’s fat she just can’t be arsed anymore. But yeah her arms and scabby scalp hairy face can all be dealt with
She is really ugly and cus she’s nasty she’s even uglier. Even of she was skinny she would still be ugly as do

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s just given up. She’s that’s fat she just can’t be arsed anymore. But yeah her arms and scabby scalp hairy face can all be dealt with
She is really ugly and cus she’s nasty she’s even uglier. Even of she was skinny she would still be ugly as do
I think even small tasks like showering and washing her hair will feel like a mammoth task cos of her weight. She probably can’t reach her fat arms up to her head properly to wash her hair right that’s why it’s always greasy and flaky. Her diet won’t help her scalp and hair either. But yeah shes ugly on the inside too, and that makes her more repulsive.

She’s obviously really unhappy deep down so I wonder what it’ll take for her to make changes? And shes going on a cruise isn’t she? That’s going to be so uncomfortable for her.

Mar 8, 2024
I think even small tasks like showering and washing her hair will feel like a mammoth task cos of her weight. She probably can’t reach her fat arms up to her head properly to wash her hair right that’s why it’s always greasy and flaky. Her diet won’t help her scalp and hair either. But yeah shes ugly on the inside too, and that makes her more repulsive.

She’s obviously really unhappy deep down so I wonder what it’ll take for her to make changes? And shes going on a cruise isn’t she? That’s going to be so uncomfortable for her.
Yeah I think she just struggle with hair washing and washing her whole self. Sure she has a bum washer cus she’s so large she can’t wipe her own hole. If you’re too large to wipe your own bum hole isn’t a walk up call then she won’t even wise up.
Her hair is so greasy cus the s she eats and the fact she doesn’t even dry it properly.
She has to be deeply unhappy. She’s got no sort of life besides eating and her passion for Paigey.
A cruise?! Holy do. She will have to get on it from somewhere in England cus she can’t get herself on a plane. I’d be worried about her get DVT cus her size restricting her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I think she just struggle with hair washing and washing her whole self. Sure she has a bum washer cus she’s so large she can’t wipe her own hole. If you’re too large to wipe your own bum hole isn’t a walk up call then she won’t even wise up.
Her hair is so greasy cus the s she eats and the fact she doesn’t even dry it properly.
She has to be deeply unhappy. She’s got no sort of life besides eating and her passion for Paigey.
A cruise?! Holy do. She will have to get on it from somewhere in England cus she can’t get herself on a plane. I’d be worried about her get DVT cus her size restricting her
Yeah she has an arse washer 🤣🤣 and yeah if the fact you can’t wipe your own arse isn’t a wake up call then what will be? And yeah she’s got no life, just food. It’s quite sad.

Yeah she’s going a cruise, and people think that Corey, Leah, Charlie, Kane etc are all possibly going on it too. Imagine that lot, it would be fatty’s on tour.