Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh hahaha well ignore what I was saying then. Realised before this isn’t even sevdas thread 😂😂 so yes back to beko!
Is there a need for that tea she has put together?? I’d say all three trays were for her
What we like 🤣🤣

And no need at all, why do platters - greed. It all looked s too and she’s had her hairy fat mitts all over it all 🤢🤢🤢 I wouldn’t eat a thing she’s touched or cooked. And yeah she’ll have eaten it all. Fat lump she is.

Mar 8, 2024
What we like 🤣🤣

And no need at all, why do platters - greed. It all looked s too and she’s had her hairy fat mitts all over it all 🤢🤢🤢 I wouldn’t eat a thing she’s touched or cooked. And yeah she’ll have eaten it all. Fat lump she is.
We are comical hahah

Why doesn’t she do something about her hairy arms? Every time I see them I get a shock.
Absolutely wouldn’t touch a thing she made or put together. Scratching her greasy bonce and non virgin flaps. No absolutely fing not

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We are comical hahah

Why doesn’t she do something about her hairy arms? Every time I see them I get a shock.
Absolutely wouldn’t touch a thing she made or put together. Scratching her greasy bonce and non virgin flaps. No absolutely fing not
You’d think she’d wax them, they really give me the ick 🤣🤣

She’s really gross isn’t she 🤣 did you see the oodie she got gifted? They are meant to be really loose, hers is skin tight 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
You’d think she’d wax them, they really give me the ick 🤣🤣

She’s really gross isn’t she 🤣 did you see the oodie she got gifted? They are meant to be really loose, hers is skin tight 🤣
That oodie with her in it gives me nightmares especially when she shows the back and has her leg cocked on the tiptoe. Don’t know why she does this. Doesn’t make her ham leg look any smaller.
She is gross as do. She touches everything with her sausage fingers 🤢🤢
Her arms are just grim

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That oodie with her in it gives me nightmares especially when she shows the back and has her leg cocked on the tiptoe. Don’t know why she does this. Doesn’t make her ham leg look any smaller.
She is gross as do. She touches everything with her sausage fingers 🤢🤢
Her arms are just grim
She’s like A, has to maul the food 🤢 knocks me sick.

On TL they screenshot her Boots video when she’s picking lip gloss, you should see her legs in the reflection 😵😵🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She’s like A, has to maul the food 🤢 knocks me sick.

On TL they screenshot her Boots video when she’s picking lip gloss, you should see her legs in the reflection 😵😵🤣🤣
Yeah Aimee has such a bad habit of touching food. She done it yesterday morning touching her one weetabix several times it’s fing weird. Becki is obsessed with showing peoples food and touching it before they do. fing odd ball.
I will go over and have a look 😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah Aimee has such a bad habit of touching food. She done it yesterday morning touching her one weetabix several times it’s fing weird. Becki is obsessed with showing peoples food and touching it before they do. fing odd ball.
I will go over and have a look 😂😂
It’s all about control with Beko, making sure she’s got the biggest portion or best bit etc. She’s like a cat marking its territory but only she touches all the food to show she’s dominant not sprays 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
It’s all about control with Beko, making sure she’s got the biggest portion or best bit etc. She’s like a cat marking its territory but only she touches all the food to show she’s dominant not sprays 🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂it’s all about her having access to the food first. If I was in her company and she was sorting the food and filming it I’d take me food first cus do that sitting there waiting for her to rifle through the food with her big ham hands. She’s puts Ralph to shame

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂😂😂😂it’s all about her having access to the food first. If I was in her company and she was sorting the food and filming it I’d take me food first cus do that sitting there waiting for her to rifle through the food with her big ham hands. She’s puts Ralph to shame
If I tried filming tea or a takeaway in my house before anyone could take theirs then they’d all just tell me to get a life and take theirs. I don’t know how her mum and dad don’t get pissed off, and cos she goes first there is barely anything left for them.

Why does she have such gigantic fat feet and hands. It’s like the fat has gone there and is almost trying to burst out 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
If I tried filming tea or a takeaway in my house before anyone could take theirs then they’d all just tell me to get a life and take theirs. I don’t know how her mum and dad don’t get pissed off, and cos she goes first there is barely anything left for them.

Why does she have such gigantic fat feet and hands. It’s like the fat has gone there and is almost trying to burst out 🤣🤣
I don’t know how they are so patient with her and letting her film and get her food first. It’s fing ridiculous carry on. It’s embarrassing really that she always films the food no matter who she is with or where she is.

Yeah her fat is at the end of its tether being in her massive body and it’s trying to escape

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know how they are so patient with her and letting her film and get her food first. It’s fing ridiculous carry on. It’s embarrassing really that she always films the food no matter who she is with or where she is.

Yeah her fat is at the end of its tether being in her massive body and it’s trying to escape
I don’t know how they’ve not asked her to move out. Her mum has enough on with out that overgrown toddler taking over her kitchen with grazing tables, endless takeaways and baking calorific snacks etc. The house must constantly smell of food too. Disgusting 🤢

She must struggle for shoes as even wide fit wouldn’t fit her, probably explains why she’s constantly in Crocs, even though she’s squeezed into them.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t know how they’ve not asked her to move out. Her mum has enough on with out that overgrown toddler taking over her kitchen with grazing tables, endless takeaways and baking calorific snacks etc. The house must constantly smell of food too. Disgusting 🤢

She must struggle for shoes as even wide fit wouldn’t fit her, probably explains why she’s constantly in Crocs, even though she’s squeezed into them.
Her mum must be fing fed up. Cus I know I would be fing over her eating and making such s food and eating so much so often. I’d say her room and bedding always stinks too. She takes over the whole house, size wise and control wise.
Her feet can’t fit in to any shoes. Exactly why she wears crocs cus they’re very roomy her fat feet make me feel sick. They are so short, stumpy and thick

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her mum must be fing fed up. Cus I know I would be fing over her eating and making such s food and eating so much so often. I’d say her room and bedding always stinks too. She takes over the whole house, size wise and control wise.
Her feet can’t fit in to any shoes. Exactly why she wears crocs cus they’re very roomy her fat feet make me feel sick. They are so short, stumpy and thick
Imagine looking after your terminally ill husband and having her to deal with. She eats in her room doesn’t she 🤢🤢 it’ll defo stink. She stinks too you can just tell, no way can she reach everywhere to clean herself properly.

Let’s be honest everything about her makes us feel sick 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine looking after your terminally ill husband and having her to deal with. She eats in her room doesn’t she 🤢🤢 it’ll defo stink. She stinks too you can just tell, no way can she reach everywhere to clean herself properly.

Let’s be honest everything about her makes us feel sick 🤣🤣
Yes she eats in her bedroom! And it’s not like snacks it’s full on kebabs and burgers.
She looks like she smells of onions.
Wonder how long it takes to get her clothes dry..
Yeah that’s true everything she does irritates us and makes us feel sick 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes she eats in her bedroom! And it’s not like snacks it’s full on kebabs and burgers.
She looks like she smells of onions.
Wonder how long it takes to get her clothes dry..
Yeah that’s true everything she does irritates us and makes us feel sick 😂😂😂
Onions 🤣🤣 she probably barely washes her clothes to be honest.

Are you entering her give away? 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Eeeee she has to wash them she just fing stink them out daily. I’d say her hammock knickers walk themselves to the washing machine
Oh yes I’ve entered it.. I’ll share my winnings with you if I win 😂😂
Hammock knickers 🤣🤣 you are too funny. Imagine seeing those blowing on the line 🤣🤣

I’ll enter too so gives us a double chance. I want to win the reduced to clear £2 candle she’s put in 🤣 she’s only doing that give away to try make herself look better.

Mar 8, 2024
Hammock knickers 🤣🤣 you are too funny. Imagine seeing those blowing on the line 🤣🤣

I’ll enter too so gives us a double chance. I want to win the reduced to clear £2 candle she’s put in 🤣 she’s only doing that give away to try make herself look better.
They’d be too heavy to go on the washing line.. she would need an industrial strength line for those things 😂😂

Oh my god has she put in a reduced to clear candle?! Wahahaha I haven’t seen what’s in it I can’t bring myself to watch it just yet 😂😂😂 deffo enter it I would just love the reduced candle hahaha surprised she didn’t put it in the food bank shopping she done