Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 2, 2024
Morbidly obese and looks ill but she won’t be doing a calorie deficit guys 😂 She’s delusional if she thinks she can carry on like this, she’s going to get seriously ill in the near future if she doesn’t make drastic changes

View attachment RPReplay_Final1724516726.mov
No s you're not a calorie deficit. Bill Clinton was still President the last time she ever had a deficit of calories.

Mar 8, 2024
So she had a full wedges to herself, some of her own pizza and some of whoever else’s pizza and then nestled wall the wings.. absolutely no need for it. Saying she doesn’t like the cheese then proceeds to stuff the cheese in her gob and mmmm. She is a lost cause.

Mar 8, 2024
More tea on Reddit:

IMG_4804.jpeg

IMG_4805.jpeg
Delighted.. it was fing weird she went every time and every competition. fing odd and the fact she got a 5 year old banned from going is beyond disgusting. Cus she wants to sit staring at Piagey and stuff her fing massive head. fing glad she can’t film anything. She absolutely fing disgusts me. Fat fing t. The size her on the beach too. Like a fing beached whale. fing Beko Shamu Jones

Mar 8, 2024
She is riled. About left over pizza. do me she’s a mess. The end of that video you can hear how rattled she is. 4 slices out of two pizzas isn’t much. They were both for her don’t care what her fat mouth says

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is riled. About left over pizza. do me she’s a mess. The end of that video you can hear how rattled she is. 4 slices out of two pizzas isn’t much. They were both for her don’t care what her fat mouth says
Oh my god proper rattled 🤣🤣 they were both hers I agree so why is she been smug over a poxy 4 slices left. Who the do does she think she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So she had a full wedges to herself, some of her own pizza and some of whoever else’s pizza and then nestled wall the wings.. absolutely no need for it. Saying she doesn’t like the cheese then proceeds to stuff the cheese in her gob and mmmm. She is a lost cause.
She is a lost cause. Utter pig.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god proper rattled 🤣🤣 they were both hers I agree so why is she been smug over a poxy 4 slices left. Who the do does she think she is.
I know and the embarrassment of coming on to boast you have 4 slices left out of 16. That’s not anything to be proud of ya fat t.
She is so rattled. Like the one when she got a maccies and she says about eating it in her grown ass room or something 😂😂😂😂 she’s just an obese fing toddler.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for all the spam 🙈 just catching up on this fat meff from the stomping round Costco to the eating half a 2000 kcal bag of chips. She’s the most annoying person on the app.

On her calorie counting/ not calorie counting video - the narrative round her not wanting her content to change is so bizarre. And she replied to a comment saying ‘I don’t want to be controlled by calories’ - honestly, what she means is she doesn’t want to know what calories she’s consuming and she was livid someone highlighted how many calories were in that slow cooker hot chocolate. Moron.

On her arm dancing at the start of each video and these stupid dancing on the beach videos - please if you read here - Stop you gigantic dickhead you are 31 and not remotely cute. I’ve seen cuter maggots.

On her meals out and takeaways this week - excessive and clearly rewarding herself with bigger portions and more eating out cos she does a little bit of exercise.

And lastly - she does not suit a baseball cap, it just highlights her big fat hamster cheeks and buzz lightyear chin. And her greasy hair is down to her diet and poor hygiene. Nothing else so she can shut her fat mouth with the medical condition nonsense.

She’s a fat, smelly, bullying, ugly, mammoth headed, cocky t and needs banning.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for all the spam 🙈 just catching up on this fat meff from the stomping round Costco to the eating half a 2000 kcal bag of chips. She’s the most annoying person on the app.

On her calorie counting/ not calorie counting video - the narrative round her not wanting her content to change is so bizarre. And she replied to a comment saying ‘I don’t want to be controlled by calories’ - honestly, what she means is she doesn’t want to know what calories she’s consuming and she was livid someone highlighted how many calories were in that slow cooker hot chocolate. Moron.

On her arm dancing at the start of each video and these stupid dancing on the beach videos - please if you read here - Stop you gigantic dickhead you are 31 and not remotely cute. I’ve seen cuter maggots.

On her meals out and takeaways this week - excessive and clearly rewarding herself with bigger portions and more eating out cos she does a little bit of exercise.

And lastly - she does not suit a baseball cap, it just highlights her big fat hamster cheeks and buzz lightyear chin. And her greasy hair is down to her diet and poor hygiene. Nothing else so she can shut her fat mouth with the medical condition nonsense.

She’s a fat, smelly, bullying, ugly, mammoth headed, cocky t and needs banning.
This is my favourite catch up on here 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I know and the embarrassment of coming on to boast you have 4 slices left out of 16. That’s not anything to be proud of ya fat t.
She is so rattled. Like the one when she got a maccies and she says about eating it in her grown ass room or something 😂😂😂😂 she’s just an obese fing toddler.
🤣🤣 not to mention the chicken wings and wedges she ate too with the other 12 slices of pizza. And she’ll have been guzzling down those Costco profiteroles after too.

She’s fed up with the surgery video as now she’s getting so many comments on diets/calories etc and she is rattled by them. She’s gutted people are asking 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 not to mention the chicken wings and wedges she ate too with the other 12 slices of pizza. And she’ll have been guzzling down those Costco profiteroles after too.

She’s fed up with the surgery video as now she’s getting so many comments on diets/calories etc and she is rattled by them. She’s gutted people are asking 🤣🤣
Yeah she fed up.. she didn’t think about the surgery fully. She thought she could still eat crap and be fine. Her addiction is too much for her to ever get that surgery done.
Yeah the wings and wedges.. pretending there was another box of wedges and that the other pizza wasn’t hers. It was all hers. She’s fing kidding no one. And the way she is proud to say no dessert from domino’s cus she’s got profiteroles from Costco. She’s like a fing bottomless pit this t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah she fed up.. she didn’t think about the surgery fully. She thought she could still eat crap and be fine. Her addiction is too much for her to ever get that surgery done.
Yeah the wings and wedges.. pretending there was another box of wedges and that the other pizza wasn’t hers. It was all hers. She’s fing kidding no one. And the way she is proud to say no dessert from domino’s cus she’s got profiteroles from Costco. She’s like a fing bottomless pit this t
She is thick as we know but she really pulled a thick move didn’t she announcing it, I’m glad she’s getting loads of questions and calorie talk as it serves her right. Her calories need highlighting as she’s consuming 4000-6000 daily that we see!!! Imagine what we don’t see.

It was 100% all hers, and I bet she got garlic bread too. And yeah flexing over no Dominos dessert but having profiteroles is moronic 🤣