Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
If I was in her family Iā€™d absolutely rip the s out of her. Is absolutely embarrass her to the point she would be moved out and leave her mum and dad to get on with their lives. The fact she possibly is nasty to her family pisses me off. They need to put her in her place the nasty t
Yeah her family need to get her told, especially with her dad being terminally ill youā€™d think she would give her mum one less thing to worry about. But no big fat no neck beck has to keep imposing on their space and time, and take over their home. Her siblings should get her told. If it was any of my siblings with my parents Iā€™d get them told. You can tell sheā€™s never had any home truths told to her but itā€™s about time it happened.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah her family need to get her told, especially with her dad being terminally ill youā€™d think she would give her mum one less thing to worry about. But no big fat no neck beck has to keep imposing on their space and time, and take over their home. Her siblings should get her told. If it was any of my siblings with my parents Iā€™d get them told. You can tell sheā€™s never had any home truths told to her but itā€™s about time it happened.
Sheā€™s never been told anything other than sheā€™s amazing and so special. Cus sheā€™s always been a grim overweight t so out of pity she was always given compliments. She is a bully and if she was my sister Iā€™d have told her to do off grow the do up and move out. Taking over her parents house and kitchen. Controlling the food made and then serving hers first so thereā€™s do all else left. She pisses me off so much

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s never been told anything other than sheā€™s amazing and so special. Cus sheā€™s always been a grim overweight t so out of pity she was always given compliments. She is a bully and if she was my sister Iā€™d have told her to do off grow the do up and move out. Taking over her parents house and kitchen. Controlling the food made and then serving hers first so thereā€™s do all else left. She pisses me off so much
She is defo a control freak over food, has to be first served and in charge. She needs a good smack šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s at the Bolton food festival eating her own body weight in food no doubt šŸ™„every mortal thing she does is food related.

Mar 8, 2024
She is defo a control freak over food, has to be first served and in charge. She needs a good smack šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s at the Bolton food festival eating her own body weight in food no doubt šŸ™„every mortal thing she does is food related.
She really does though. She needs bringing down to earth with a bang the fing hippo.
Is she?? A good festival.. ffs.. she canā€™t help herself. Fat t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She really does though. She needs bringing down to earth with a bang the fing hippo.
Is she?? A good festival.. ffs.. she canā€™t help herself. Fat t
Hippo šŸ¤£ they are territorial over food too so very fitting šŸ¤£ and yep eating her way through Bolton, she never stops eating, I wonder if she has that prader willi syndrome as she is never full.

Mar 8, 2024
Hippo šŸ¤£ they are territorial over food too so very fitting šŸ¤£ and yep eating her way through Bolton, she never stops eating, I wonder if she has that prader willi syndrome as she is never full.
I think she just has greedy fat bastard syndrome.
She is absolutely a hippo. Proper nasty when it comes to food. Her little beady eyes go even smaller when sheā€™s excited and when sheā€™s eating cus she shovels so much in her massive cheeks push them even smaller

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What the duck is she on about in her latest videoā€¦ Doesnā€™t want to calorie count but is going to sometimes calorie countā€¦ Doesnā€™t want to be ā€œcontrolled by caloriesā€ā€¦ Is considering doing a calorie deficit but is assessing her options šŸ„“ Confusing and bizarre behaviour for a morbidly obese bleep who needs to take steps ASAP to lose weight

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If I was in her family Iā€™d absolutely rip the s out of her. Is absolutely embarrass her to the point she would be moved out and leave her mum and dad to get on with their lives. The fact she possibly is nasty to her family pisses me off. They need to put her in her place the nasty t
She hulk smashed stuff around the house apparently šŸ˜‚ No wonder her parents donā€™t say stuff to her anymore and leave her to it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What the duck is she on about in her latest videoā€¦ Doesnā€™t want to calorie count but is going to sometimes calorie countā€¦ Doesnā€™t want to be ā€œcontrolled by caloriesā€ā€¦ Is considering doing a calorie deficit but is assessing her options šŸ„“ Confusing and bizarre behaviour for a morbidly obese bleep who needs to take steps ASAP to lose weight
She is an absolute braindead moron. Sheā€™s confusing as do, and itā€™s pointless only counting calories sometimes.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I understand her sharing the missing girl thing on her page, she does have a fair size following but learn to say fing Northumbria for the love of god šŸ™„

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why has she started doing the GRWM videos whereā€™s sheā€™s singing along to the music and thinking she looks stunning. I honestly cannot cope with her confidence arrghhh!!! šŸ¤¬

Mar 8, 2024
Why has she started doing the GRWM videos whereā€™s sheā€™s singing along to the music and thinking she looks stunning. I honestly cannot cope with her confidence arrghhh!!! šŸ¤¬
Where has her confidence come from!
I hate when she talks then giggles and goes on to her stupid ā€œhi everywuunnnā€ this absolutely boils me piss

Mar 8, 2024
She has no right to be that confident. Baffling behaviour. She is a waddling annoyance. Canā€™t stand her!!!
I canā€™t stand her. Her big meaty face makes me sick. She literally has no right to be this cocky. She lives at home with her parents and has no drive or hopes of improving her life or weight. Fat fing t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I canā€™t stand her. Her big meaty face makes me sick. She literally has no right to be this cocky. She lives at home with her parents and has no drive or hopes of improving her life or weight. Fat fing t
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I feel the same rage. She needs to look in a mirror and see a morbidly obese person with huge health issues whoā€™s getting bigger, not this cute plus size woman she thinks she is. Iā€™m tempted to comment šŸ¤£