Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
I almost did as if it’s not her confidence in one video, it’s her thickness in another.

And ‘what shall I dress up as for Halloween’? Erm you don’t need fancy dress when you look like her 🤣
I’ve only just watched her latest video. How cocky and confident is she at the start? And then when she’s walking round she’s so confident. Also the way she moves each item back and forth has replaced the fork wiggling.
She is already a monstrosity.. she’s a fing dope.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve only just watched her latest video. How cocky and confident is she at the start? And then when she’s walking round she’s so confident. Also the way she moves each item back and forth has replaced the fork wiggling.
She is already a monstrosity.. she’s a fing dope.
Yep the item moving irks me. And did she really need all them snacks for her overnight glamping 🙄

Also in today’s video - how does manage to sniff out food at every single thing she does. And she didn’t even know what day of the week it was - get a job fatty and you might know what day it is.

Mar 8, 2024
Yep the item moving irks me. And did she really need all them snacks for her overnight glamping 🙄

Also in today’s video - how does manage to sniff out food at every single thing she does. And she didn’t even know what day of the week it was - get a job fatty and you might know what day it is.
Who was she with??
I couldn’t sit opposite her eating. Her face knocks me sick.
Always filling her fat face and neck

Mar 8, 2024
No idea, but I bet it was Paige. And I couldn’t sit opposite her eating like that, I don’t know how she the balls to do it in public.
She is so ballsy eating in public. See the way she sticks her little finger out when she’s shoving a massive portion of food in her it absolutely riled me no need.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is so ballsy eating in public. See the way she sticks her little finger out when she’s shoving a massive portion of food in her it absolutely riled me no need.
That little finger thing is because she thinks she’s dainty 🤣🤣 it’s like when she puts her hand over her mouth when eating like she’s all cute 🤣 the thing that riles me the most is when she takes a big bite mid sentence and then can’t talk. Ugh 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
That little finger thing is because she thinks she’s dainty 🤣🤣 it’s like when she puts her hand over her mouth when eating like she’s all cute 🤣 the thing that riles me the most is when she takes a big bite mid sentence and then can’t talk. Ugh 🤬
Yes she really thinks she’s dainty and feminine when really she is built like rhino.
Hate the way does that too! I don’t get the eat with me videos they all do, why eat and try to talk at the same time. Film eating then talk. Sevdas the same she just talks with her gob full or she just swallows wihtout barely chewing. Same as staff she’s like a fing camel. She eats with her mouth full too. Bunch of weirdos

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes she really thinks she’s dainty and feminine when really she is built like rhino.
Hate the way does that too! I don’t get the eat with me videos they all do, why eat and try to talk at the same time. Film eating then talk. Sevdas the same she just talks with her gob full or she just swallows wihtout barely chewing. Same as staff she’s like a fing camel. She eats with her mouth full too. Bunch of weirdos
Rhino 🤣🤣 and they do all eat the same don’t they, wonder if they get some benefit we don’t about to eat like slobs? They gross me out 🤢🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Rhino 🤣🤣 and they do all eat the same don’t they, wonder if they get some benefit we don’t about to eat like slobs? They gross me out 🤢🤣
I don’t know what it is.. i do know they’re fing disgusting and it’s grim how they eat. They’re all disgusting in different ways. Same but different 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she holding her fin plait and smiling like a deranged nut bag. Absolutely no her smile is not nice. Her two massive teef at the front are just massive. She can’t even spell frown. Thrown? She came say it’s an auto correct error. She’s so dim

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she holding her fin plait and smiling like a deranged nut bag. Absolutely no her smile is not nice. Her two massive teef at the front are just massive. She can’t even spell frown. Thrown? She came say it’s an auto correct error. She’s so dim
I’ve not seen that video but I bet her two beaver teeth and her big fat hamster cheeks are in full swing 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve not seen that video but I bet her two beaver teeth and her big fat hamster cheeks are in full swing 🤣🤣
It’s on her instagram stories. Two comments in a row about her smile. And one about her eyes!!! Her eyes!! You can’t even see her beady eyes for the chubby cheeks! Yes the two teef are on full view. And she’s staring at the camera proper crazy looking. Stand by I’ll screen shot it for you