Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Sweet and sour chicken curry? What do you class it as? Popodoms or prawn crackers? Is she taking the fing piss. I can’t stand her. Just saw that video to then be followed by her morning video.. what in the truffle shuffle is that walk with her ham arms covering her saucer nipples all about?! And that could walk itself to the washing machine at this rate. Couldn’t even watch the whole video. Annoying t. Stick a bra on! Stop letting your chippy tits hang low! No one needs to witness it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sweet and sour chicken curry? What do you class it as? Popodoms or prawn crackers? Is she taking the fing piss. I can’t stand her. Just saw that video to then be followed by her morning video.. what in the truffle shuffle is that walk with her ham arms covering her saucer nipples all about?! And that could walk itself to the washing machine at this rate. Couldn’t even watch the whole video. Annoying t. Stick a bra on! Stop letting your chippy tits hang low! No one needs to witness it
I’m sick of her holding her hands over her tits! I bet she can’t even get a bra to fit as her back is so wide!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also why the duck does she need a fan in her bedroom overnight with the current weather? The weather has got a lot colder in the past two weeks 🙄 Parents paying for the electricity for nothing, the fat duck can change what she’s wearing or keep the duvet off she feels a bit hot

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Also why the duck does she need a fan in her bedroom overnight with the current weather? The weather has got a lot colder in the past two weeks 🙄 Parents paying for the electricity for nothing, the fat duck can change what she’s wearing or keep the duvet off she feels a bit hot
She’ll have that fan on all year round. Wasteful munter.

Mar 8, 2024
It was the running in and showing her parents the cake she had made like she was 8 year old 🤣🤣 Jesus wept.
I was sat gastflabbered when she truffle shuffled in to show her mum and dad. The mums voice was a fed up tone and like she was talking to a child. I can’t get over her excitement and pride cus she made a cake that’s named after a fat kid. She really is tapped in the head

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I was sat gastflabbered when she truffle shuffled in to show her mum and dad. The mums voice was a fed up tone and like she was talking to a child. I can’t get over her excitement and pride cus she made a cake that’s named after a fat kid. She really is tapped in the head
Truffle shuffled 🤣🤣🤣 she is always excited over food isn’t she, it’s getting out of hand. Why a morbidly obese person needs to be baking a big calorific cake is beyond me.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Truffle shuffled 🤣🤣🤣 she is always excited over food isn’t she, it’s getting out of hand. Why a morbidly obese person needs to be baking a big calorific cake is beyond me.
Exactly, it’s like the last thing she needs! She’s aware of how morbidly obese she is, has said she needs to lose weight but for some reason seems to be going in the completely opposite direction to the WLS/calorie counting she mentioned weeks ago 🙄 She’s been having even more takeaways and junk

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly, it’s like the last thing she needs! She’s aware of how morbidly obese she is, has said she needs to lose weight but for some reason seems to be going in the completely opposite direction to the WLS/calorie counting she mentioned weeks ago 🙄 She’s been having even more takeaways and junk
I think that’s what I find most bizarre, she sat in her car all serious announcing she was having WLS and it was her own health and even mentioned her dad’s illness and needing to do it for him. And since then she has not only gone back on her announcement but has been eating double what she did before. More and bigger takeaways, more sweet stuff and junk, bigger portion meals, more sides etc. I don’t get it as she acknowledged she’s got a problem and needs help but now is like sticking two fingers up to it. She’s only spiting herself and damaging her own health. Also her confidence and cockiness has grown too.

And the putting calorie counting trigger warnings on her videos lasted long eh 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly this cake video wound me up extra special. Her fat happy head boiled me piss. The way she was so excited was the most irritating fing. She absolutely does not need to bake anything.
The video she made before it was so fing annoying too. A million fings to do. She chose to mak the fat bastard cake. So she was annoyed she had to clean up her own mess do she could make more food. I’d say her mum wants to tell her to do off! Annoying t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly this cake video wound me up extra special. Her fat happy head boiled me piss. The way she was so excited was the most irritating fing. She absolutely does not need to bake anything.
The video she made before it was so fing annoying too. A million fings to do. She chose to mak the fat bastard cake. So she was annoyed she had to clean up her own mess do she could make more food. I’d say her mum wants to tell her to do off! Annoying t
It was the chocolate on her chin that wound me up 🤣 like it was cute 🙄 I just cannot stand her. Her mum must be fed up of having that fing whale taking over her kitchen. And yeah I imagine she hates washing up as she’ll have to stand in one place without leaning on the worktop so will be in agony.

Mar 8, 2024
It was the chocolate on her chin that wound me up 🤣 like it was cute 🙄 I just cannot stand her. Her mum must be fed up of having that fing whale taking over her kitchen. And yeah I imagine she hates washing up as she’ll have to stand in one place without leaning on the worktop so will be in agony.
That lean fills me with rage Yano. The concentration on her fat face likes she is pondering some important matter when it’s just taste testing a maccies fing winds me up.
Oh yeah the chocolate on her chin 😂😂 she so clearly placed it there to make out she had it all over her cus she’s just so busy. Busy making a fing cake. How embarrassing to make a video like this saying how busy you are. No beko just do off.
Her mum absolutely is so fing fed up of her and her eating. Making a mess in the kitchen and turning every meal in to a take style or a fing sharing platter. I literally would have got a crane to collect her and evict her into a fing skip.