Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 2, 2024
This was one of those course work only degrees and there was no final exam to pass. Essentially, she had an open book and still only managed a 2:2 when you could look up the answers to the course work. It took about 5 or 6 years to do it and it was only like a 2 year course and right on her door step rather than get the full debauched Uni experience by moving away from home.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This was one of those course work only degrees and there was no final exam to pass. Essentially, she had an open book and still only managed a 2:2 when you could look up the answers to the course work. It took about 5 or 6 years to do it and it was only like a 2 year course and right on her door step rather than get the full debauched Uni experience by moving away from home.
Yep she said she had no exams and it was all coursework and she did it over 6 years

Mar 8, 2024
The pouting and posing from her is disgusting. She has such a bad attitude.
And that Temu shelf fing is fing horrible. The size of it taking over the work top. Like beko taking over the kitchen. If you can’t three and pronounce it free you should not be advertising anyfink. fing oaf

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The pouting and posing from her is disgusting. She has such a bad attitude.
And that Temu shelf fing is fing horrible. The size of it taking over the work top. Like beko taking over the kitchen. If you can’t three and pronounce it free you should not be advertising anyfink. fing oaf
Honestly she’s so fing dumb isn’t she 🤣 can’t even talk right for an advert. And the pouting - nearly smashed my phone up 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’m so baffled why she does, I mean she sees what we see and has mirrors so why isn’t she mortified and hating herself 🙈
No need for the pout in this.. and absolutely fing need for the ring eyes being squished up like this either. How she thinks she’s beautiful is beyond me 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4299.png
    IMG_4299.png
    450.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4300.png
    IMG_4300.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 4
Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her maccies video. Did she eat all that? The excitement is fing ridiculous. I hate the way she leans on the work top pondering if she likes what she is eating as if it’s some life changing decision she’s thinking over.. and of course she is guna like it. She likes everything. No need for the noises she making and how giddy she is

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her maccies video. Did she eat all that? The excitement is fing ridiculous. I hate the way she leans on the work top pondering if she likes what she is eating as if it’s some life changing decision she’s thinking over.. and of course she is guna like it. She likes everything. No need for the noises she making and how giddy she is
There is no reason anyone should get that excited over a mcds is there! And the leaning on the worktop is enraging 🤣 one day she’ll lean and it’ll snap under her weight!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s actually disgusting how much she’s binging and how many takeaways she’s ordering… There’s no end to her greed. Can’t believe she had the audacity to bring up a gastric sleeve 3 and a half weeks ago

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s actually disgusting how much she’s binging and how many takeaways she’s ordering… There’s no end to her greed. Can’t believe she had the audacity to bring up a gastric sleeve 3 and a half weeks ago
Don’t you think she has escalated her eating since then? It’s just getting worse and she’s caring less and less.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t you think she has escalated her eating since then? It’s just getting worse and she’s caring less and less.
I swear her takeaways are becoming more and more frequent… She had more cooked dinners previously and now quite a few nights she’s avoiding posting or showing some insane takeaway. Also her takeaways are never healthier options like grilled chicken shish and salad or even a reduced number of sides e.g. curry and rice instead of curry, rice, naan, shami kebab, poppadoms, bhajis, pakoras. It would make a difference if she literally made SOME changes, but she refuses to make any kind of change.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I swear her takeaways are becoming more and more frequent… She had more cooked dinners previously and now quite a few nights she’s avoiding posting or showing some insane takeaway. Also her takeaways are never healthier options like grilled chicken shish and salad or even a reduced number of sides e.g. curry and rice instead of curry, rice, naan, shami kebab, poppadoms, bhajis, pakoras. It would make a difference if she literally made SOME changes, but she refuses to make any kind of change.
It’s like it’s caused her to go the other way and I’ve no idea how that could happen. She couldn’t even stop drinking fizzy pop so she’s no chance at even the smallest changes been made. She thinks she’s doing something when she acts cocky and carefree but she doesn’t realise it’s only herself she’s killing.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yet another Maccies and smug video 🙄 The bullcrap never ends with Becki… Just constantly eating junk/takeaways… Vile 🤮