Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yet another Maccies and smug video 🙄 The bullcrap never ends with Becki… Just constantly eating junk/takeaways… Vile 🤮
I’ve no words anymore to describe her greed. It’s diabolical. Another maccies and making joke videos about it like her size is a laughing matter - deary me.

As for that milkshake - fat meff.

And her latest cringe fest video about how her accounts grew - it looks like a weight gain video - she gets fatter with every 100k followers 😳🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
When is she going to drop this B&M and she’s on the go nonsense?! It’s not funny, never has been funny and never will be so I wish she’d give it a rest 🤬🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t think I can even hate watch. Her far smug face absolutely angers me no end. With a gunt and face that size she has no right to be so cocky 😂😂😂
She really has no right when she’s just a big fat greedy munter 🤣 im only watching her until the cruise as think that’s going to be epic viewing as she’ll hate every second 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She really has no right when she’s just a big fat greedy munter 🤣 im only watching her until the cruise as think that’s going to be epic viewing as she’ll hate every second 🤣
Yeah I will have to witness her cruise videos like. I watched her clothing haul whatever day she posted it. The blue dress was giving massive table cloth.. for like 20 people.. shocking s. Them shorts.. the audacity of her saying denim shorts. It was just material mimicking denim. The leg cocking she does is just not fing necessary. At all. The whole video was a disgrace really

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I will have to witness her cruise videos like. I watched her clothing haul whatever day she posted it. The blue dress was giving massive table cloth.. for like 20 people.. shocking s. Them shorts.. the audacity of her saying denim shorts. It was just material mimicking denim. The leg cocking she does is just not fing necessary. At all. The whole video was a disgrace really
I was baffled why she loved the blue dress so much, it was hideous wasn’t it! And the shorts 🤣🤣 I just cannot stop looking at how weird and inverted her knees are 🤣 and don’t get me started on her fat feet cramped in those sliders 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I was baffled why she loved the blue dress so much, it was hideous wasn’t it! And the shorts 🤣🤣 I just cannot stop looking at how weird and inverted her knees are 🤣 and don’t get me started on her fat feet cramped in those sliders 🤣🤣
Her non knees kill me off 😂😂and her little fat hobbit feet 🤢