Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is so sad and pathetic… Whole thing is wasted on this lazy unadventurous bleep. Guessing she ordered se on UberEats (which they have in Seville apparently) and lazed around in her hotel scranning se all evening instead of trying Spanish food 🙄 Why even leave Ellesmere Port if you’re going to do exactly the same stuff as back home?

IMG_5877.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s just doing what she does at home. I said it a while ago. She will be in the room eating. Day one and it’s all she’s done.
The way she sings words is so fing annoying. Look at the size of her though. She’s fing gigantic. We will truly see her size next to Corey and Charley. The brioche roll looks tiny in her massive hairy trucker hands. Acting all dainty eating! Beko the only fing dainty about you is your beady eyes

Attachments

• IMG_4617.png
    IMG_4617.png
    391 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4618.png
    IMG_4618.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 6

KLT89. <3

Sep 11, 2024
UK
She looks like she’s dressed for a safari 🤣🤣 and she’s some confidence wearing shorts with those legs and knees!

I think she paid for two seats as didn’t have anyone next to her on the plane! And obviously in the airport she was straight for the snacks 🙄
What knees??? I don't see any knees. 🙄🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also this is literally meant to be her job and she’s not bothering to do the bare minimum of creating holiday content on Seville… It’s literally a working holiday for her and she’s so s at her job. Bet the croooooze content will be the same and focus on stuffing her fat face rather than advertising what the cruise as the offer.