Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her dry mouth this morning 🤢🤢the spots on her chin.
She knows she looks awful. She looks like a dad in them trainees. She’s had to accept the fact she is massive and looks s. I hope this crrrroooozzzzzzz is a wake up call to her sheer fatness. It won’t be like. She seems like she knows she look ridiculous in her outfit but has to just accept it. Manchester to Seville.. wonder if anyone gets any pictures of her in the airport and on the plane. Her seat belt extender will need a seatbelt extender if she hasn’t booked two seats
Her morning voice 🤢🤢🤣🤣 knocks me sick.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She looks like she’s dressed for a safari 🤣🤣 and she’s some confidence wearing shorts with those legs and knees!

I think she paid for two seats as didn’t have anyone next to her on the plane! And obviously in the airport she was straight for the snacks 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
She looks like she’s dressed for a safari 🤣🤣 and she’s some confidence wearing shorts with those legs and knees!

I think she paid for two seats as didn’t have anyone next to her on the plane! And obviously in the airport she was straight for the snacks 🙄
Tis ok she has her leg cock pose to make them look slimmer and to have the appearance of a knee
She deffo paid for 2 seats. They will have paid for 1 for her so she deffo paid for the other 2

Mar 8, 2024
How she has the nerve to accept skin compliments is beyond me! Look at her pores. I have just been eating me lunch and I feel sick after seeing this 🤢🤢🤢 she’s a fat t. Didn’t even shower after the flight. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s grim.

Attachments

• IMG_4611.png
    IMG_4611.png
    404 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How she has the nerve to accept skin compliments is beyond me! Look at her pores. I have just been eating me lunch and I feel sick after seeing this 🤢🤢🤢 she’s a fat t. Didn’t even shower after the flight. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s grim.
What a munter 🤢🤢 her skin is diabolical, never seen pores like it 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
She’s gone on holidays to eat Burger King and go to b&m. What a waste of a gifted holiday on her. Also why is it just the one way cruise? I don’t get it. Budget? They don’t want to give the full cruise away for free? Of all people to choose they chose beko. The state of her in the mirror at the end. She’s a mess IMG_4612.png

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s gone on holidays to eat Burger King and go to b&m. What a waste of a gifted holiday on her. Also why is it just the one way cruise? I don’t get it. Budget? They don’t want to give the full cruise away for free? Of all people to choose they chose beko. The state of her in the mirror at the end. She’s a mess IMG_4612.png
Jump scare 🤣🤣 someone filmed her on the plane - waddling down the aisle 🤣 grim 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There’s no way Becki would agree to a 1-2 week cruise… She’s addicted to her home lifestyle and being around Paige