Becki Jones @beckijones4

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I would love to know how she affords all these takeaways and how she can possibly eat them all tbh. If I have a takeaway that's it for the whole day/night I'm not eating again because I'm normally stuffed and I'm normally chugging on water or juice because of the salt, never a cold can of coke.

How she manages to have 2 or 3 a day baffles me.
She gets paid £26 for each cameo she does and gets lots of requests… Did about 20 one Saturday.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s annoyed me this morning with stealing her dad’s birthday present cup as she’s too cheap to buy her own… Who takes back presents??

Also the amount of Nutella with her Weetabix… Skip the Nutella you fat pig

IMG_6592.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Robbing her dad’s Stanley cup.. finks she looks amazing drinking from it. If she robbbed my Stanley cup I’d have to give it to her. I wouldn’t want to drink from it after her dirty fat dry mouth being round the straw. 🤢
Her fird treat was miller and carter. Any fing excuse to eat loads of food

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
She’s annoyed me this morning with stealing her dad’s birthday present cup as she’s too cheap to buy her own… Who takes back presents??

Also the amount of Nutella with her Weetabix… Skip the Nutella you fat pig

IMG_6592.jpeg
That’s her dad gift she got him! Oh my god I can’t get over her. She’s a t. Absolutely no need for the sheer size of that blob of Nutella she’s put into her breakfast

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s just the most weird shape Iv ever seen I don’t understand how she is so confident and cocky Iv just seen a video of Cory and he’s going on a diet. I think he’s horrified at what he’s becoming after being away with her
I said the same on his thread - he’s had an up close glimpse into his future if he doesn’t stop how he eats 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Robbing her dad’s Stanley cup.. finks she looks amazing drinking from it. If she robbbed my Stanley cup I’d have to give it to her. I wouldn’t want to drink from it after her dirty fat dry mouth being round the straw. 🤢
Her fird treat was miller and carter. Any fing excuse to eat loads of food
Fancy taking a present back - selfish bleep 🙄

And I seen on TL that someone who goes to Miller and Carter regular said that burger doesn’t come with 2 patties or bacon so the beast asked for an extra patty and extra bacon 😳 she’s out of control.

Mar 8, 2024
Fancy taking a present back - selfish bleep 🙄

And I seen on TL that someone who goes to Miller and Carter regular said that burger doesn’t come with 2 patties or bacon so the beast asked for an extra patty and extra bacon 😳 she’s out of control.
She’s hideous.
Her greed is unbelievable isn’t it. Adding all that to her burger. She’s getting worse by the day

Mar 8, 2024
It truly is vile. Have you watched her GRWM video? 🤣🤣 you’ll be raging at her putting her hands over her pitta tits and talking about needing a proper bra 🤣🤣
Don’t even mention it! I saw it then had to go out and forgot about it! It’s fing disgusting. She actually slaps her chippy tits at one point. She’s just grim.